Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

This is not a war between us. I only asking if you are so sure what i saw was man made, surely you can find examples of this pulsating sky online. What would cause red and green light to travel one end of the sky to the other? Are you just a skeptic and just want to be negative for the sake of it?

Have you any examples of this "pulsating sky"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Have you any examples of this "pulsating sky"?

I have researched this, and found nothing, that would be explain it using mainstream science . There is one UFO case i found, where a woman recorded similar kind of flashes, but the camera footage is too old and from the 70's so it not worth much. Here is the video anyway.

It be at 28 seconds, it not exact but it close, i think she saw real objects.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

It might have just been some interference from an adjacent dimension. No real harm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Is not Orson Welles War of Worlds. What kind of reaction you expecting?

The chances of ANYTHING coming from Mars are a million to one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

I have researched this, and found nothing, that would be explain it using mainstream science . There is one UFO case i found, where a woman recorded similar kind of flashes, but the camera footage is too old and from the 70's so it not worth much. Here is the video anyway.

It be at 28 seconds, it not exact but it close, i think she saw real objects.

So, no.

• Advertisement

So, no.

Only the video i posted unfortunately! Some of the flashes are similar she only person i found who recorded similar like flashes i saw. I don't know if this means events like this are rare or she just happened to record it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Few people got footage of it.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Its definitely a UFO, that's for sure.

So, as an unidentified flying object, it could be anything terrestrial, or non terrestrial if one likes to believe so. Personally speaking I don't think this UFO is extra terrestrial...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

UFO!!! That's just my Ass, €5 to look...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

LordSutch wrote: »
    Its definitely a UFO, that's for sure.

So, as an unidentified flying object, it could be anything terrestrial, or non terrestrial if one likes to believe so. Personally speaking I don't think this UFO is extra terrestrial...

Just one problem, its not actually flying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Few people got footage of it.................

That's the same guy's footage. There's a long discussion on them using his film on his YouTube piece.

Does anyone actually have footage of it moving, or is it still in the same spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Possibly a tethered weather balloon?

Hopefully Captain Disillusion will make a video about this.

begbysback wrote: »
    Does anyone actually have footage of it moving, or is it still in the same spot?

Weather conditions can keep things fairly still under certain circumstances.

It's telling that he quits the filming before it moved, it makes it more of a mystery than if he kept the camera on this alien object and filmed it moving away...like a balloon or something immediately explicable.

As mentioned before maybe he stopped filming because GOT was starting, or the kettle boiled, or something more important than an alien invasion was happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hang on, is there anyone seriously arguing that it isn't a balloon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hang on, is there anyone seriously arguing that it isn't a balloon?

Well...... yes. Believe it or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,859 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

https://www.flightradar24.com/HBAL117/eaaec37

SO many of those balloons over Cali, it's basically internet for remote areas
    https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/keep-your-eye-on-the-hbal-tracking-project-loon-balloons/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bravok...go/32800015781

Already posted this, but no one wants the true LOL

That's the same guy's footage. There's a long discussion on them using his film on his YouTube piece.

It's the same footage of the object, but it's recorded by someone else. You can see him turn his camera to the roadside where other people are standing looking up at it. So this is confirmation this video is not CGI, and the object was seen by other people.

It looks like a balloon. There looks to be no rope attached to it though. Can only be a helium balloon if it's stuck in the same position? So far nobody has come forward and identified it as a balloon UFO. I wonder did anyone aboard the helicopter take photographs? Nobody said it was a spaceship, it just a weird ball shape not moving up the sky, that is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,859 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Incredible how no one will acknowledge what it actually is .
    They are Google Balloons for internet, they have lots of them over Cali.

Incredible how no one will acknowledge what it actually is .
    They are Google Balloons for internet, they have lots of them over Cali.

Nobody said you're wrong.

ok for anyone who hasn't read through the thread

first we had a UFO (unidentified flying object) - code red
    then it was noted that it wanst actually flying so we amended to UHO (unidentified hovering object) - code blue
    now it has been named as a Google Balloon and it has now been downgraded to IHO (identified hovering object) - code yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Helicopter is very obviously really far away from the object. Can't believe certain posters are actually saying that the chopper is 5 to 10 feet away from the object. It's very clear from the video that they nowhere near each other.

I'm of the class of people who "want to believe" by the way, and even I can see that the chopper is miles away from that object.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

fxotoole wrote: »
    Helicopter is very obviously really far away from the object. Can't believe certain posters are actually saying that the chopper is 5 to 10 feet away from the object. It's very clear from the video that they nowhere near each other.

I'm of the class of people who "want to believe" by the way, and even I can see that the chopper is miles away from that object.

Certain poster, singular

Certain poster, singular

My bad....my bad

Miles? Maybe not 5 to 10 feet, but definitely not miles

Miles? Maybe not 5 to 10 feet, but definitely not miles

"Miles" is a figure of speech. They are nowhere near each other. Now you're moving the goalposts by saying "maybe not 5 to 10 feet"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

It's not the same guy's footage.

If you listen to it they explain that they had to take down the original video that they had made with the other footage (included here in the OP) as the guy demanded money from them.

Here's the footage that this video was made from:

Here's the footage from the OP:

• Advertisement

"Miles" is a figure of speech. They are nowhere near each other. Now you're moving the goalposts by saying "maybe not 5 to 10 feet"

If the helicopter was miles away it would not even been seen. At most it half a mile away, not miles. Everyone on here is guessing what the distance is.

Advertisement