Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

How do i know because the objects flew over my parents house, going Southwards and i never seen anything like it since. They were Red lights and Green lights shaped like big rulers/ horizontal shaped flying at incredible speeds. What was weird before i saw the objects, i was out playing soccer i was young kid, the sky start pulsating almost like it undergoing a shock, the whole sky started flashing i don't how to describe in words, the objects came flying in, and after they left the sky after a few minutes went back to normal.

Green and red lights?
    Did it say "Mayo 4 Sam" on the side by any chance?
    Pesky Mayo people with their flying objects

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It was witnessed by everyone there. As kids we just thought it was weird.

What evidence do you have that it was witnessed by everyone there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Peregrine wrote: »
    Well, it's good to know that the aliens are fully compliant with international aviation navigation light standards.

I wasn't the only person who saw this.
    https://www.irishcentral.com/news/british-declassify-top-secret-irish-ufo-files-53575592-237655371

The timeline is wrong in this for me. I saw objects 6 or 8 pm, somewhere in there and it was a nice day outside.

Arghus wrote: »
    What evidence do you have that it was witnessed by everyone there?

We talked about it., but i have spoken about this to those there in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

How do i know because the objects flew over my parents house, going Southwards and i never seen anything like it since. They were Red lights and Green lights shaped like big rulers/ horizontal shaped flying at incredible speeds. What was weird before i saw the objects, i was out playing soccer i was young kid, the sky start pulsating almost like it undergoing a shock, the whole sky started flashing i don't how to describe in words, the objects came flying in, and after they left the sky after a few minutes went back to normal.

As you have already conceded, not a single part of this of all this blather indicates they were not man-made. None of it.

Not the fact that they were flying south (why would that matter?), nor the fact that they were over your parents house (why would that matter?), nor the fact that they were Red [sic] and Green [sic] (why would that matter?), nor any of the other irrelevancies you offer, apparently thinking that if you throw around enough meaningless verbiage people won't notice that you're not actually saying anything.

But we all have noticed.

Give up, kid. You're just embarrassing yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Are you sure you didn't read about something and created a false memory?

Academic wrote: »
    As you have already conceded, not a single part of this of all this blather indicates they were not man-made. None of it.

Not the fact that they were flying south (why would that matter?), nor the fact that they were over your parents house (why would that matter?), nor the fact that they were Red [sic] and Green [sic] (why would that matter?), nor any of the other irrelevancies you offer, apparently thinking that if you throw around enough meaningless verbiage people won't notice that you're not actually saying anything.

But we all have noticed.

Give up, kid. You're just embarrassing yourself.

What sad you trying to tell me what i saw when you were not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I just read that link you posted and there was a very valid explanation given for it. Therefore it is just a FO. No U.

Why would aliens fly over the country the same day as a satellite burning up. They obviously want to be seen and that's why they pose for photos and in 1993 they'd have been playing second fiddle to the satellite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

So nobody in the helicopter took a picture or some video of this object.
    Helicopter crew just flew around it, said "Meh!", and buggered off.
    If it was anything like a UFO there would be a lot more heard about by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

not a UFO - technically a UHO

• Advertisement

Now you're just lying. I never told you what you saw, and you know that.

I said that nothing you've described couldn't be man-made. You also know this.

Isn't it past your bedtime, kid?

By the way, what does "What sad" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

The Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,876 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Now you're just lying. I never told you what you saw, and you know that.

I said that nothing you've described couldn't be man-made. You also know this.

Isn't it past your bedtime, kid?

You can't have a normal conversation and stop trying to be the big person? I having nothing to gain from sharing this with you, you're a stranger. What man made about flying lights and pulsating skies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

By the way, what does "What sad" mean?

Think that's some sort of N'Korean expression. :pac:

Think this thread needs closed, turning into a farce. The title is very misleading, whilst slightly interesting, it's very far from being anywhere near 'legit'. The object in question failed to display any erratic behaviour, movement, nor interaction. One for the archives.

[...]What man made about flying lights and pulsating skies?

Huh? What does this even mean, kid? Flying lights can't be man-made? And what you claim the sky looked like is irrelevant. It's the object we're talking about. Again, you know this. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

If aliens are out there they must look at earth with absolute embarrassment

Think that's some sort of N'Korean expression. :pac:

Think this thread needs closed, turning into a farce.

Agreed. Either that or perhaps moved to the Conspiracy Theory forum, where it's not such a distraction.

Huh? What does this even mean, kid? Flying lights can't be man-made? And what you claim the sky looked like is irrelevant. It's the object we're talking about. Again, you know this. :P

Still can't act like a human being, never mind, why did i even bother?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Still can't act like a human being, never mind, what i did even bother?

Because you want the attention?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

EPAndlee wrote: »
    If aliens are out there they must look at earth with absolute embarrassment

Well if thats their attitide they can fcuk off back to their own galaxy. Stuck up cnuts. And lay off them red necks with the probing. Enough is enough.

Because you want the attention?

Sure it all in my head, you know me, you have met me before.

Believe what you like. I shared a true experience with you guys, be negative all you like, it don't change anything to what i saw. I hope more people see this stuff, in the future, so there be less negativity surrounding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Den14

Still can't act like a human being, never mind, why did i even bother?

I believe your claim to have seen something otherworldly. Too many occurances documented around the world to say they are all fake and of this planet although I believe most of them are. Theres plenty of closed minded people about and they will just jump on you for just for the fun of it. Don't let them wind you up! Alot of people will choose to keep their mouth shut for fear of ridicule and they are probably better off. Not worth it. What difference does it make anyway. Interesting story though.

I just read that link you posted and there was a very valid explanation given for it. Therefore it is just a FO. No U.

Why would aliens fly over the country the same day as a satellite burning up. They obviously want to be seen and that's why they pose for photos and in 1993 they'd have been playing second fiddle to the satellite.

I saw objects between 6pm and 8pm, i don't remember the exact time, it was a long time ago. The timeline does not fit with their explanation. It wasn't man made. I saw no aliens either. That something happened 1 time and never experienced anything like since. And should happen more frequently as i lived in that house for another seven years after this event, for me this meant it was unusual.

I saw objects between 6pm and 8pm, i don't remember the exact time, it was a long time ago. The timeline does not fit with their explanation. It wasn't man made. I saw no aliens either. That something happened 1 time and never experienced anything like since. And should happen more frequently as i lived in that house for another seven years after this event, for me this meant it was unusual.

Yes it was. :p

Den14 wrote: »
    I believe your claim to have seen something otherworldly. Too many occurances documented around the world to say they are all fake and of this planet although I believe most of them are. Theres plenty of closed minded people about and they will just jump on you for just for the fun of it. Don't let them wind you up! Alot of people will choose to keep their mouth shut for fear of ridicule and they are probably better off. Not worth it. What difference does it make anyway. Interesting story though.

I just don't think stuff like this happens often. I sure other people have experienced what i have seen somewhere. Was it alien, i don't know, but what i know for sure i never seen those lights again and the same sky as then it almost 24 years since then.

Yes it was. :p

What was man made about it? What could cause a normal sky to start pulsating like it was undergoing shock. I not great with words so i can't describe this in the best detail, but have you ever seen the sky pulsate in a clear day?

What was man made about it? What could cause a normal sky to start pulsating like it was undergoing shock. I not great with words so i can't describe this in the best detail, but have you ever seen the sky pulsate in a clear day?

What are you great at, kid? We're all curious.

• Advertisement

What are you great at, kid? We're all curious.

This is not a war between us. I only asking if you are so sure what i saw was man made, surely you can find examples of this pulsating sky online. What would cause red and green light to travel one end of the sky to the other? Are you just a skeptic and just want to be negative for the sake of it?

Advertisement