Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Wow, 14 pages this thread reached. That's 14 too many.

I regret this thread i forget i was on after hours too many close minded people on this site.. Moderator can close the thread if he likes this video is not going to be proof aliens are contacting us!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I regret this thread i forget i was on after hours too many close minded people on this site.. Moderator can close the thread if he likes this video is not going to be proof aliens are contacting us!

Perhaps stick to the CT forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

What exactly were you hoping for?

Perhaps stick to the CT forum.

What is the CT forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What is the CT forum?

Conspiracy Theories

• Advertisement

Conspiracy Theories

I not an Alex Jones. I believe in conspiracy theories, were there is evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I believe in old man sweets, were there is originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

I not an Alex Jones. I believe in conspiracy theories, were [sic] there is evidence.

Why are you telling us this? You asked a question, and someone answered it. The correct response is "Thank you." :rolleyes:

In any event, that's a more appropriate forum for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Did I say you were? You asked what the CT forum was and I told you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Was it the OP that started the thread about an alien body recently?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Anyone else notice the strange lines up in the sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

diomed wrote: »

Dems be Contrails Chemtrails

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

diomed wrote: »

In the video or just in general? If it's the latter, I'd suggest getting yourself to a doctor asap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

fxotoole wrote: »
    In the video or just in general? If it's the latter, I'd suggest getting yourself to a doctor asap
    He was joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭iMac Hunt

https://youtu.be/7zkKE4vlNv8 Another video debunking this with some footage of the balloon at ground level

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

More interesting is the Kumburgaz UFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

YFlyer wrote: »
    He was joking.

No **** Sherlock

iMac Hunt wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/7zkKE4vlNv8 Another video debunking this with some footage of the balloon at ground level

First problem: Someone at the police station alleged it was a balloon/ car advertisement. Do you see any advertisement for cars on this white balloon?

Second problem: There is two incidents 1 balloon was silver/white and the other looked golden/with a tint.

Third problem: Why would a car dealer hire a drug company to advertise cars for them? The company is registered to sell drug products not cars.

Last problem: Even when zoomed in with a device camera/phone nobody can read the message! And no car dealer has come forward to claim this balloon and you think they would since this is free advertisement now and people are talking about it online!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

As previously said, what's needed is footage of how the balloon got to where it hovered, and then we need to see footage of it leaving the scene, either very slow, or very fast? and in what direction.

Ipso wrote: »
    Was it the OP that started the thread about an alien body recently?

You guys were wrong when you said the mummy is fake.The mummy is real. The Peru government however is accusing the people who found the mummies of mutilation.. DNA tests have come back verifying age 245 AD. The other side denies any wrongdoing and is scientifically gathering evidence to proof their case.

• Advertisement

Is it a fake alien or a real human?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

It's defo aliens!

Anyone who says it's not, IS AN ALIEN!!!

Is it a fake alien or a real human?

DNA tests came back the mummy was a woman and has human DNA.

So fake alien, just like everyone said it was. Shock horror.

So fake alien, just like everyone said it was. Shock horror.

Everyone, mostly everyone if i remember said it was fake, was not real. They are wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Country spring.The only fizzy drink that came in 3 litre bottles while everything else was a 2 litre.

Where is the hoax that you guys claimed?The Maria is a real mummy even it not an alien. And the hoax has not yet got proven.

Gaia.com from what i see claims this mummy Maria is a hybrid. They claim she could be an unknown undiscovered homosapien?

Really. The hoax was the claim by a bunch of dullards that they found an alien. At best this case is a destruction of a grave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

And yet you're still here ... :D

Advertisement