Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have experienced UFO's, but i not be telling you close minded people about it! I don't know what the object is but i am open to other possibilities.

you are the most closed minded poster here. you refuse to accept that it is anything other than what you think it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Benjamin Buttons

What would be the point? If you are a skeptic you not going to believe anything i say.

That's very circumspect of you, I know if I ever had 'experiences' with UFOs I'd be telling the world and his wife.
    Did you promise them that you wouldn't tell if they let you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

Looks a lot like a death star to me.

bren_mc wrote: »
    Looks a lot like a death star to me.

Which one?

Which one?

The lego one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

After much thought and after assessing the likelihood of possible explanations I have to say, yeah, it has to definitely be aliens.

I'm willing to fight off and dismiss any attempts by anybody to provide rational explanations to the contrary, by a method of constantly moving the goalposts in the argument. I, on the other hand, need to provide no other evidence, other than my own unshakable certainty, to back up the patently ridiculous things that I'm saying, because that's just the way it is.

Has to be Aliens.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

In the recording he said it looks like an eyeball. This seems similar...

http://www.instructables.com/id/In-a-Blimp-of-an-Eye/

The above coupled with :D

PWmjtuT.gif

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Candie wrote: »
    The lego one.

yeah but which one? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

That's very circumspect of you, I know if I ever had 'experiences' with UFO's I'd be telling the world and his wife.
    Did you promise them that you wouldn't tell if they let you go?

I experienced this with other people, i was never alone. I never saw Aliens i saw UFO's that are not man made, and they are not saucer or round shaped.

I have talked about this with friends and online in the past, but not anytime recent.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Who really gives a flying fcuk (get it?) If it is some alien life force out there.
    Earth's a mere spec a dust in the known universe, anything out there that happens upon us is probably just curious what the fcuk were up to
    Hell in 100 years we'll all be dead anyways so it means feck all really.

Dust. Wind.
    Us.

• Advertisement

I experienced this with other people, i was never alone. I never saw Aliens i saw UFO's that are not man made, and they are not saucer or round shaped.

how were able to determine they were not man made?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Probaby ETs ma telling him to phone home. I know my ma would go to those lengths to get me to phone home.

how were able to determine they were not man made?

It hard to describe with words, the image is imprinted in my mind. The objects caused an abnormal affect to the sky.

Jesus, thanks for reminding me. I have to go call my mum, nearly forgot there with the excitement of the alien invasion and all.

Jesus, thanks for reminding me. I have to go call my mum, nearly forgot there with the excitement of the alien invasion and all.

Candie phone home. :D

It hard to describe with words, the image is imprinting in my mind. The objects caused an abnormal affect to the sky.

so you experienced something outside your knowledge so you assume it was alien? Do you get that a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Legit UFO

Sure is!!
    UFO therefore alien... No!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

I have talked about this with friends and online in the past, but not anytime recent.

Do tell. How do you know they were not man-made? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Academic wrote: »
    I saw a unicorn once.

so you experienced something outside your knowledge so you assume it was alien? Do you get that a lot?

I have researched it over time, other people saw weird stuff in Ireland around the same time and date., i found this out. You find the information online. What i witnessed happened in 1993., my first experience. I don't know what it was but it was not man made.

• Advertisement

They had feathers.

I saw a unicorn once.

Did you know if you abstract some of the unicorns blood it cures any health problems.

I have researched it over time, other people saw stuff in Ireland around the same time and date., i found this out. You find the information online. What i witnessed happened in 1993., my first experience. I don't know what it was but it was not man made.

As has already been pointed out to you by just about everyone, you have absolutely no way of knowing that. Why don't you just admit it?

I have researched it over time, other people saw weird stuff in around the same time and date., i found this out. You find the online. What i witnessed happened in 1993., my first experience. I don't know what it was but it was not man made.

If you dont know what it was how can you know it wasn't man made? Are you familiar with every object and phenomenon known to man?

If you dont know what it was how can you know it wasn't man made? Are you familiar with every object and phenomenon known to man?

He doesn't. He's just not being honest about why he starts these threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,352 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That helicopter has no detail on it, compared to the black bits you can see on the balloon, and why doesn't it just hover near by.
    The "UFO" is spinning at a random speed
    Doesn't bother recording it "leave" - i.e. him pulling it back down (why keep saying there's nothing holding it down geez)

Got fake written all over it

As has already been pointed out to you by just about everyone, you have absolutely no way of knowing that. Why don't you just admit it?

How do i know because the objects flew over my parents house, going Southwards and i never seen anything like it since. They were Red lights and Green lights shaped like big rulers/ horizontal shaped flying at incredible speeds. What was weird before i saw the objects, i was out playing soccer i was young kid, the sky start pulsating almost like it undergoing a shock, the whole sky started flashing i don't how to describe in words, the objects came flying in, and after they left the sky after a few minutes went back to normal.

How do i know because the objects flew over my parents house, going Southwards and i never seen anything like it since. They were Red lights and Green lights shaped like big rulers/ horizontal shaped flying at incredible speeds. What was weird before i saw the objects, i was out playing soccer i was young kid, the sky start pulsating almost like it undergoing a shock, the whole sky started flashing i don't how to describe in words, the objects came flying in, and after they left the sky after a few minutes went back to normal.

Sounds like nimitta. Usually experienced during meditation, it can be experienced after periods of concentration, particularly if you've been breathing heavily. Like when playing sports. It's experienced with the whole body, as well as with the 'eyes'.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Well, it's good to know that the aliens are fully compliant with international aviation navigation light standards.

• Advertisement

Sounds like nimitta. Usually experienced during meditation, it can be experienced after periods of concentration, particularly if you've been breathing heavily. Like when playing sports. It's experienced with the whole body, as well as with the 'eyes'.

It was witnessed by everyone there. As kids we just thought it was weird.

Advertisement