Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I missed that post. Instead of using close minded, he should have used the word correct.

The only media stories that the OP rejects is the evidence of famine and brutality in Korea. That's western propaganda. But a balloon in the sky and a few bones in Peru and it's aliens coming back to recover their dead mechanics from the Nazca landing zone.

Come on, if you can't laugh at this, you have a heart of stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

There are massive wildfires in California at the moment. They have deployed extra weather balloons to survey the wind and pressure data so they can protect the firefighters and better predict the direction the fire may spread.

Who started the fires?
    It sure as hell wasn't Billy Joel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

The only media stories that the OP rejects is the evidence of famine and brutality in Korea. That's western propaganda. But a balloon in the sky and a few bones in Peru and it's aliens coming back to recover their dead mechanics from the Nazca landing zone.

Come on, if you can't laugh at this, you have a heart of stone.

I rejected evidence of a famine, when and do you lie often? Brutality exists everywhere and have you visited the prison camps in North Korea to have such a firm believe or is you just accept everything you see on Fox news?

• Advertisement

You're not in a position to question other peoples news sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

I rejected evidence of a famine, when and do you lie often? Brutality exists everywhere and have you visited the prison camps in North Korea to have such a firm believe or is you just accept everything you see on Fox news?

Former prison guards and prisoners have escaped to China and South Korea and given testimony describing the brutal conditions in these camps. Pretty sure Vice did articles on this topic

fxotoole wrote: »
    Former prison guards and prisoners have escaped to China and South Korea and given testimony describing the brutal conditions in these camps. Pretty sure Vice did articles on this topic

And, do you believe every horror story you hear about North Korea. How do you know they are not South Korean spies or Koreans who have got paid to spread propaganda against North Korea. I have no doubt North Korea camps are harsh, brutal, but western media overblow this stuff and never provides evidence. Where is the satellite pictures of the brutality?

Ah don't get annoyed now.

Remember aliens..aliens everywhere...that's the real news. Sure 'twas on Gaiadotcom! :)

As for visiting prison camps, if you demand personal experience...have you had a close encounter yourself before you spread this hilarious nonsense?

...western media overblow this stuff and never provides evidence...

Christ, I'm trying to stifle the laughter cos the wife is asleep beside me, but you're not making it easy!

Anyway, serious now, so is the balloon still a UFO?

• Advertisement

Ah don't get annoyed now.

Remember aliens..aliens everywhere...that's the real news. Sure 'twas on Gaiadotcom! :)

As for visiting prison camps, if you demand personal experience...have you had a close encounter yourself before you spread this hilarious nonsense?

They not the same thing. My experience does not change peoples opinion about a country. We know Western governments regularly promote propaganda against countries they dislike. Pentagon spending 500 million making terrorist videos should open your eyes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html

They not the same thing.

Oh I agree. Relying on multiple news sources and reports from the UN, Amnesty etc. is vastly better than, what is it again, Gaia.com's latest from the world of the paranormal... It's all about learning to filter the possible from the utter nonsense.

Christ, I'm trying to stifle the laughter cos the wife is asleep beside me, but you're not making it easy!

Anyway, serious now, so is the balloon still a UFO?

A UFO is not a spacecraft from another world. A UFO can be made man made or woman made ( just to be politically correct)

I don't see an alien do you?

I just see an object in the sky that is not yet identified 100 per cent. And it not a Brass Knuckles balloon. The fact most of you accepted it was just goes to show how bad your detective skills are. I had 4 points why it wasn't. It does not mean it wasn't a Balloon made by someone else or another company though!

Oh I agree. Relying on multiple news sources and reports from the UN, Amnesty etc. is vastly better than, what is it again, Gaia.com's latest from the world of the paranormal... It's all about learning to filter the possible from the utter nonsense.

North Korea is in isolation. There is no UN inspectors visiting the prison camps. Most of the information the UN has is retrieved from intelligence sources and eyewitnesses. This is troublesome. This is information that can easily be manipulated to suit one party ( remember the fake WMD in Iraq)

The mummy was real. The DNA evidence came out proved this. There is no evidence the people that got in touch with Gaia to investigate mutilated the mummy ( sliced her fingers and toes) The Peru government believes the group may have but this investigation is still ongoing.

What's a legit UFO? Do you expect us to believe you wanted to start a thread to have a guessing game of the earthly origin of what was in the video?
    Shouldn't you just have said MFO (misidentified flying object)?

Ipso wrote: »
    What's a legit UFO? Do you expect us to believe you wanted to start a thread to have a guessing game of the earthly origin of what was in the video?
    Shouldn't you just have said MFO (misidentified flying object)?

When i started the thread nobody had identified the object and i found it interesting as the footage, was clear and not blurry.. Days later people claim it was a Balloon made by Brass Knuckles? When you look them up they are a drug company and why would they be advertising cars on a balloon? It just not logical this company made the balloon, but not ruling it out, the balloon was made by another company? But then you got to ask why has the car dealer not come forward for the free publicity, this is a goldmine right now, for someone selling cars!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He said "open your eyes". That's one step away from "wake up, sheeple!". Go back to tripping balls and watching those pulsating skies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

fxotoole wrote: »
    No **** Sherlock
    You woke up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Nice balloon, shiny balloon, tethered balloon .......

Not Unidentified balloon anymore :)

Omackeral wrote: »
    He said "open your eyes". That's one step away from "wake up, sheeple!". Go back to tripping balls and watching those pulsating skies.

I never reported my sighting to a newspaper or an agency, so my sighting is anonymous. I live in the limerick-Tipp area, so i was in the right area to witness this. I don't really give a crap what you think i saw . What i saw was not a satellite and from i what know of this event, people were witnessing strange lights and objects in the UK also.

For people interested in this some information about it!
    The night of March 30-31st, 1993, will remain long in the memory of many people in these islands. On that night, and, to a lesser extent, the following night, witnesses all over Ireland and Britain observed unusual, slow-moving lights in the sky. Without a doubt, many people had seen debris from a Russian satellite launch burn up high above the earth. Cosmos 2238 did indeed account for quite a number of sightings.
    Harder to understand, though, are the facts that the lights were seen heading in different directions at different times, and, more importantly, this space junk had the capability of somehow flying at very low altitude above electricity power lines. This fact was reported by two garda patrolmen who witnessed this spectacle from their squad car near Askeaton, Limerick. They observed a "large object in the sky with two lights, one at the front and the other at the back", which they first believed to be a Jumbo jet- except that it made no noise. Their sighting-and their being followed for some time by this thing-were officially logged by them soon afterwards back at their station.

Both Officers' names and ranks are known to us at IUFOPRA,and we will continue to withold them in the interests of their privacy. Though it is our policy, at all times, to protect the witnesses'identities from the public gaze, the Dublin-based 'Evening Herald' did print their names in February 1996 in a piece they ran on "The Irish X-Files". Other witnesses in Limerick City, reported their sightings in similiar terms, as "a silent craft like a Jumbo jet gliding over rooftops, that looked like it was about to touch electricity pylons". In the April-May 1993 edition of 'Astromony and Space', an article was published which set out to clear up the mystery once and for all. The incident involving the garda officers was related, and its time was (accurately) put at 01:13 on March the 31st. However, the explanation for the direction these lights moved in is at odds with witness statements. Dr. TS Kelso, Assistant Professor of Space Operations at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology, narrowed down the possibilities of what the object(s) may have been. From NORAD data he calculated that only 438 objects were above the (Irish) horizon at 00:10 UT on March 31st. Only one was below 250 km in altitude at this time. As this object had a perigee- the closest point that a celestial body comes to the earth-of just 107km, it was inevitable that it would fall earthwards.

This object was the carrier rocket body of Cosmos 2238, identified by Western military analysts as a spy satellite, despite Russian claims to the contrary, and launched from Baikonur Cosmosdrome on March 30th. It was expected to traverse Ireland between 01:06 and 01:12 local time, which fits in with many of the sightings, and in a northwest to southeast direction......... which very definitely does NOT fit in with some of them. One such sighting took place in Dunshaughlin, Co Meath, where a witness saw two lights flying close together and in silence. Both had a contrail behind them. They seemed to be very low in the sky but what was really odd was that they were going to the southWEST. This was at 01:15. Further discrepancies in their direction were observed in County Down, and also in England.

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/IUFOPRAnews/statusreport.html

• Advertisement

This fact was reported by two garda patrolmen who witnessed this spectacle from their squad car near Askeaton, Limerick...
    ...Both Officers' names and ranks are known to us at IUFOPRA,and we will continue to withold them in the interests of their privacy...

:D:D

This thread just keeps giving and giving. Was it these two? Did they describe events as "Unbelieveable"?

:D:D

This thread just keeps giving and giving. Was it these two? Did they describe events as "Unbelieveable"?

When they have to deal with people like you in society, thay have to keep this private.

Ipso wrote: »
    So fake alien, just like everyone said it was. Shock horror.

A private researcher has gone to Peru to investigate this himself and has got access to the mummies, and he has taken his own DNA samples, that are now undergoing testing at labs and universities . His mission was to find out is this a real story, hoax a scam? He videoed taped his journey, it's a fascinating watch.

From what i learned watching this video. The mummies or bodies were found by tomb raiders at unknown site and given to a fella called Thierry Jamin. He announced this discovery. This discovery has nothing to do with Gaia. They learned of the news and brought in their own scientists to look at the mummies. Jaime Maussan was hired by Gaia and he was pushing the alien hypothesis for the mummies.

We going find out in a few weeks how real this is! If you bored watch this documentary, its weird, and enlightening at the same time. If this is a hoax someone went to lot of trouble making them.

The documentary. Researcher visit to Peru.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have to hand it to you. You're like a terrier with a bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I have to hand it to you. You're like a terrier with a bone.

Watch the documentary and have an opinion then.

When they have to deal with people like you in society, thay have to keep this private.

You mean...rational people? People who require evidence and don't wet themselves every time some hilariously ridiculous news about "aliens" buried in Peru appears in some patently ridiculous news source like Gaia.com? People who prefer science to conspiracy theories etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watch the documentary and have an opinion then.

I did. CT nonsense.

You mean...rational people? People who require evidence and don't wet themselves every time some hilariously ridiculous news about "aliens" buried in Peru appears in some patently ridiculous news source like Gaia.com? People who prefer science to conspiracy theories etc. etc.

Discovery has nothing at all to do with Gaia. They only came to Peru to see what the fuss was about and try sell this to their subscribers. If you watch the documentary by this researcher you learn more about this. Thierry Jamin who is the middle man has shown Gaia the mummies. The person who found the mummies is not known to the public for obvious reasons. His an Indiana Jones type of person stealing ancient relics. The Peru government would arrest him.

• Advertisement

I did. CT nonsense.

We going to find out in 3 weeks if this a hoax. The researcher has send DNA samples to top universities and scientists. You don't have to trust Gaia crazy scientists on this. Real science is taking place behind the scenes right now.

Advertisement