Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Academic wrote: »
    So you're changing the subject to avoid the fact that you've been falsely attributing that fabricated quote to me, huh. Jesus wept.

I quote the last part from the internet, not i Quote you, big fool lol--- The image i posted is the only thing i contribute to you were you falsely analysed what the white substance was. This clear things up for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

I quote the last part from the internet, not i Quote you, big fool lol--- The image i posted is the only thing i contribute to you were you falsely analysed what the white substance was. This clear things up for you?

Again, that's a lie. You falsely attribute it to me in post 325. It's there for everyone to see.

You're really losing it, aren't you ...

Here's what you said:

“Originally you said this.

Your analyse was crappy. Tests have have come back and we know the white substance is not plaster or paper mache. It's a substance that can cover a body over time.”

Again, that's a lie. You falsely attribute it to me in post 325. It's there for everyone to see.

You're really losing it.

This is in your own head friend. I said i quote( i never said I quote you, or said, you said this?

The part i quoted is how Diatomaceous earth is mined and taken from the earth. Why would i quote this to you when you though the mummy was made of children's paper mache?

This is on your own head friend. I said i quote( i never said I quote you, or said, you said this?

Yes, you did, as we've already established.

What this is my post, you quoting below what i thought of your post on another thread/

Your analyse was crappy. Tests have have come back and we know the white substance is not plaster or paper mache. It's a substance that can cover a body over time.

• Advertisement

Yes, you did, as we've already established.

Whatever you acting strange and it's not me who got the problem.

What this is my post, you quoting below what i thought of your post on another thread/

Your analyse was crappy. Tests have have come back and we know the white substance is not plaster or paper mache. It's a substance that can cover a body over time.

Just stop it, OK? It's been established without any doubt that you knowingly and falsely attributed a quote to me. As we all have established, it's right there in this thread. You seem not to grasp the fact that anyone can confirm the truth of what I'm saying, just by looking at post 325 in this thread. Good lord. A new low for you.

Who'd have thought it possible?

Just stop it, OK? It's been established without any doubt that you knowingly and falsely attributed a quote to me. As we all have established, it's right there in this thread. Good lord. A new low for you.

Who'd have thought it possible?

The quote is about mining Diatomaceous earth Why on earth would i believe this was you? Before any of this. you said Maria was made of Children Paper Mache. You clearly not well, or just stubborn or something else is going on with you?

The quote is about mining Diatomaceous earth Why on earth would i believe this was you? Before any of this. you said Maria was made of Children Paper Mache. You clearly not well, or just stubborn or something else is going on with you?

Already answered, kid. Can you get a parent or other adult to read it for you? As everyone but you knows, all they need to do is read your post in this thread #325. No need to subject them to your subsequent rantings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Academic and Cheerful Spring, knock it off or ye'll be thread banned. Maybe take it to pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I'm getting tired.

New documentary about to air, the famous UFO case from South Africa. 30 to 40 school kids witnessed an object land near their school. Experiences they had documented on video when they were kids. The new documentary will now explore the event years later and talk to some of the children, now as adults.

Just click the signature at the top of the Youtube video to watch.

This thread was slowly dropping to the bowels of AH until you posted again. I thought you wanted it locked!

This thread was slowly dropping to the bowels of AH until you posted again. I thought you wanted it locked!

The thread is not about you.Stay out if you not interested.

The thread is not bout you.

Thankfully. I'd be considered quite intelligent with half decent reasoning skills and virtually no gullibility built in. Therefore I'd hate if the thread was about me.

ETA: just saw your update telling me to stay out of the thread. I'll admit it gave me a larf!

Thankfully. I'd be considered quite intelligent with half decent reasoning skills and virtually no gullibility built in. Therefore I'd hate if the thread was about me.

Watch the promo/video even for 5 minutes, and maybe you have a different opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The thread is not about you.Stay out if you not interested.

So the thread is to be restricted to the gullible only? Any decent thread requires balance and, more importantly, objectivity.

So the thread is to be restricted to the gullible only? Any decent thread requires balance and, more importantly, objectivity.

If you not open to the possibility the earth has been visited or paranormal in general could be real, this is not the thread for you. Coming in bashing other peoples believes is not the way to go. If you don't believe don't post about the subject.

Correct, it would seem. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

If you not open to the possibility the earth has been visited or paranormal in general could be real, this is not the thread for you. Coming in bashing other peoples believes is not the way to go. If you don't believe don't post about the subject.

That's not quite how a discussion forum works, I'm afraid.

I don't believe the earth is carried in space on the back of a giant tortoise either, but I'll be hornswaddled if I'll sit quietly while somebody espouses it as even being remotely possible when science and common sense clearly says otherwise.

So you want an echo chamber all to yourself? Maybe you should set up your own forum if that's the case and restrict it to your own musings.

Advertisement