Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2018

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Congrats ladies! Delighted you and your babies are doing well. I'm also glad to have the pregnancy part over n done with. Ladies, I've really enjoyed reading how everyone has progressed over the past 9 months..it's been a pleasure to be a small part of all of your journeys. As much as it was a pain towards the end and v stressful, I will miss being pregnant! Good luck everyone with your little bundles of joy and thanks to all who posted lovely reassuring comments when I was having mini melt downs! Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ccardoso33

laylag wrote: »
    Congrats ladies! Delighted you and your babies are doing well. I'm also glad to have the pregnancy part over n done with. Ladies, I've really enjoyed reading how everyone has progressed over the past 9 months..it's been a pleasure to be a small part of all of your journeys. As much as it was a pain towards the end and v stressful, I will miss being pregnant! Good luck everyone with your little bundles of joy and thanks to all who posted lovely reassuring comments when I was having mini melt downs! Xx

I second this! Congratulations all! And if you're still waiting, hang on in there, it will happen! My first was 17 days overdue!

Otherwise if any of you in north Dublin are up for a coffee morning/afternoon do let me know! Would be lovely to meet some of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭History Queen

Just want to add my thanks to all of you too. It was great to have somewhere to ask questions and vocalise fears and hear from both experienced and inexperienced ladies alike. Much love to you all and best wishes to anyone still awaiting their new arrival. Thanks again ladies x

Blingy wrote: »
    What was everyone's first sign of labour?

Sorry Blingy I meant to reply to your post. My first sign of labour was mild contractions very similar to mild dull achey period pains. Approx 8 mins apart when I became aware of them at around 10.30pm. I had been feeling generally 'heavy'and uncomfortable all day but nothing specific you could put your finger on... just a general uneasiness

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭flo09

Hey all, only checking in now. Great to hear of all the births congrats to all. HQ hope you're ok after your birth.

• Advertisement

Hi flo, hope all is well with you. I'm flying it again thank God... can't believe my little man is almost 3 weeks old! Hope everyone is doing well and all the new additions are settling in. We're breastfeeding at the moment, was tough going initially but i think I've found my groove so will continue for another few weeks anyway. How is everyone else getting on with things?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Hi everyone well my little dude ( another boy!!) eventually put in an appearance on Sunday night. Induction was booked for Monday.
    Home today and everyone is Doing ok. I could do with lots more sleep though I'm wrecked. Baby seems to want to be up all night feeding.

Hq sounds like everything is going great. It's amazing how time flies.

Hi everyone well my little dude ( another boy!!) eventually put in an appearance on Sunday night. Induction was booked for Monday.
    Home today and everyone is Doing ok. I could do with lots more sleep though I'm wrecked. Baby seems to want to be up all night feeding.

Congratulations Blingy. Gas how ur little man arrived just ahead of induction, same as mine! Pity he's up all night feeding although early days yet hopefully he'll switch to doing that during the day and sleep longer at night.

Hi flo, hope all is well with you. I'm flying it again thank God... can't believe my little man is almost 3 weeks old! Hope everyone is doing well and all the new additions are settling in. We're breastfeeding at the moment, was tough going initially but i think I've found my groove so will continue for another few weeks anyway. How is everyone else getting on with things?

That's good to hear. All good here. I'm breastfeeding too. She's a great little feeder but last week I thought I might have mastitis. Was in bits. Think she skipped a night feed. I don't want to speak too soon but she only wakes at 3.30 and then at 7. All my others were every 2 hrs so i dont know myself with getting some sleep :) hope it continues to go well for you.

Well done avoiding the induction. Baby had other plans :) enjoy every min of him and congrats

• Advertisement

Congratulations Blingy. Gas how ur little man arrived just ahead of induction, same as mine! Pity he's up all night feeding although early days yet hopefully he'll switch to doing that during the day and sleep longer at night.

I find my little one feeds constantly during the day and that's why she feeds less at night. I often have to pull over to feed her. She hates the car seat and howls continuously. Its so distracting.

Advertisement