Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS Terrorist Attack in Barcelona

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Danzy wrote: »
    Driss Oukabir, a Moroccan national named as the driver.

Nobody seen this coming, nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Resist ZOG wrote: »
    1. Close the borders to illegal immigrants
    2. Strip the citizenship of those convicted of terrorist attacks
    3. No more moqsues
    4. Very heavy sentences for those involved in terrorism

I'd agree with all Bar number three...people are entitled to worship where they wish, it's a human right. You can't deny the majority of good honest peaceful Muslims the right to worship because of a few monsters.

You might as well close down every church in Belfast in case there might one or two IRA members there.

I'd rather see more stringent controls on who can and cannot enter the local mosque and more reporting by attendees of those they believe to have terrorist leanings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Kivaro wrote: »
    Sharon is now talking about the other major news story of the day and that is getting Ibrahim Halawa back to Ireland, irrespective of a guilty finding. RTE interviewed the Egyptian ambassador and discussed Leo talking with the President of Egypt about this case.

One of Ibrahim Halawa Muslim's Brotherhood's stated aims is to create a state ruled by Sharia Law and I'm sure Ibrahim would love to have Sharia Law in Ireland.

Oh the irony on the day that's in it.
    You'd wonder why they don't go to a country that already has Sharia Law.....or a country where a majority of the people want Sharia Law......fook em and their Sharia Law....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Moroccan you say? This dingy came to Spain from Morocco last week, but they seem to have missed duty free and passport control on alighting:

lastweek.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

It always bothers me how quickly and easily the authorities can identify these monsters - if they are watching them and as will no doubt be the case, know them to threats why don't they take them off the streets before they have a chance to attack?
    Two rented vans so I presume you have to produce a driving license and credit card ?
    But more than likely known to the Police...one news report mentioned a larger than normal police presence in Barcelona today and a fleet of ambulances arrived in a matter of minutes, I wonder were they expecting some sort of incident .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

I was just looking at his Facebook page. He lives in Marseille, France. In a relationship and all thats on his page is rap music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Moroccan you say? This dingy came to Spain from Morocco last week, but they seem to have missed duty free and passport control on alighting:

lastweek.png

Europe is on the brink. We have completely lost control of our borders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

I'd agree with all Bar number three...people are entitled to worship where they wish, it's a human right. You can't deny the majority of good honest peaceful Muslims the right to worship because of a few monsters.

You might as well close down every church in Belfast in case there might one or two IRA members there.

I'd rather see more stringent controls on who can and cannot enter the local mosque and more reporting by attendees of those they believe to have terrorist leanings.

I would. If there was any evidence that churches in Belfast had sheltered, supported, trained, equipped, and financed IRA terrorists, the British would have been well within their rights to move on them. There is ample evidence that this is the case with many mosques. There are videos online, in many cases posted by the mosques themselves, of terrorism being preached.

Driss Oukabir had been arrested, without a fight, by Police.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Europe is on the brink. We have completely lost control of our borders.

On the brink of what?
    Last week you were afraid Kim was about to start a nuclear war.

• Advertisement

blinding wrote: »
    You'd wonder why they don't go to a country that already has Sharia Law.....or a country where a majority of the people want Sharia Law......fook em and their Sharia Law....

That's the key - why don't they? It gets to the heart of the matter. They are here to spread their islamic fascism to the countries they don't control. Sympathisers go on about the muslim invasion being akin to the Irish mass emigration to the USA - did the Irish try to set up Magdalene laundries there? Did they try to bring the Christian brothers over that had terrorised them at home? Did they want to dress their wives in shawls and have their children work at 10 or 12? No, they went for a better life, unlike the vast majority of islamic immigration to Europe, where they want to replicate the conditions they had in the sinkholes they left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Yakult wrote: »
    So, what are the solutions to this crisis facing Europe?

Stop doing business with Saudi Arabia, Turn it into a Pariah state. If their Royal Family want to come to London to shop? F!ck 'em.Don't let them land there. Same with the rest of Europe. A blanket ban on them doing ANY business in Europe.

Stop all funding for anything religious, Mosque, School, Old folks home whatever from coming in from Saudi or any other country in the ME with a proclivity to fund terror.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Has he any previous for anti-tourist graffiti?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,440 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

RTE showing a programme right now about the Warrington bomb attack when the IRA killed a child and how Irish people were vilified for it and how Ireland reacted to it with peace rallies.

Think some people here should look at it seeing some of the anti foregner and anti-islam comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    Driss Oukabir had been arrested, without a fight, by Police.

cover16.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

On the brink of what?
    Last week you were afraid Kim was about to start a nuclear war.

To be fair, the big lad Kim, was pictured stood drooling over plans on a table to send x4 big sticks over Japan in the directly towards Guam, which wouldn't have ended well for anyone in that region.

He was on the front page of every major newspaper in the world and gold prices went up, quick sharp. A company in Texas had an immediate 200% sales increase for their bunkers.

Europe is slightly on the brink, Italy is just 2/1 to leave the EU before 2020 due to one major factor. Then there was this thing called 'Brexit' that happened.

Any reports confirming identity of driver? Can't see a mention on the Reddit Live Thread, which seems to report everything else

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

We have no borders
    The water taxis are in full flight
    And this crap will only stop when we all convert to Islam cause we sure as hell won't stand up for ourselves or protect our way of life
    We'll be refugees next if things keep going like this.

murpho999 wrote: »
    RTE showing a programme right now about the Warrington bomb attack when the IRA killed a child and how Irish people were vilified for it and how Ireland reacted to it with peace rallies.

Think some people here should look at it seeing some of the anti foregner and anti-islam comments

How many peace rallies do you think there will be in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, or any other islamic country this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Yakult wrote: »
    So, what are the solutions to this crisis facing Europe?

INTERMENT of any home grown person showing indications of linking with prescribed terrorist organisations, spreading hatred against their fellow citizens, etc
    And yes that includes right wing nazis as well.

Immediate forced repatriation of anyone that is not a natural born citizen and found to be active in pursuing terrorism, incitement to hatred or criminal activity after they have served their sentence.
    And that includes those actually granted asylum, but who have subsequently broken the law.
    You should be fooking grateful to your new country and it's citizens so behave.

Segregate and isolate known hate preachers in jails.
    24 hr solitary confinement.

Shut down any institutions that are actively preaching and teaching hatred.
    Stop foreign funding of religious sites and institutions within Europe.

Make any public servant, security personnel, politician, police officer guilty of a crime if they fail to notify proper authorities and take action over illegal behaviour carried out by a citizen.
    In other words the Roterhams, Newcastles, etc, etc stop now.

Stop any boat coming across the med and sent them back.
    Sink the boat.

Instead of spending money on rescued "migrants" spend it in the refugee camps who have been left to waste away.

Stop attacking other fooking countries unless they actually attack you.

Libya is beyond that so now it needs to be taken over.
    Send in an armed force under UN Mandate to take over and ultimately run Libya.
    Run it ala Germany post 1945.

Leave Assad back in control of Syria and let the Kurds have their own homeland.

Bomb the living shyte out of any religious nutjobs who resist.

Any reports confirming identity of driver? Can't see a mention on the Reddit Live Thread, which seems to report everything else

All we know so far is that the van was rented by a guy from Morocco who on his Facebook page says he lives in France but speaks Spanish..

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

murpho999 wrote: »

It's a completely different situation, Ireland a neighbor of Britian was being occupied by Britian. What has Spain done?

The problem today is a huge number of Muslims living in the west despise the west

Gravelly wrote: »
    How many peace rallies do you think there will be in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, or any other islamic country this week?

Islamic countries are not responsible for this.

It's crazed radicalised individuals, a tiny number who have a large impact.

You can't tar millions of people with the same brush.

There are millions of muslims living peacefully in Europe who do not harm anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Gravelly wrote: »
    Because that would be racist and islamophobic and you'd have mobs of black-clad "antifascists" rioting in the streets against it.

I'm neither racist nor islamophobic - I didn't say ALL Musilms should be taken off the streets, I said known to have terrorist leanings and connections.

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    All we know so far is that the van was rented by a guy from Morocco who on his Facebook page says he lives in France but speaks Spanish..

Ah OK. They've updated now saying about one suspect being arrested. Could be him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Short of deporting every Muslim in Europe it's hard to know what is the solution to these seemingly regular attacks.

I would suggest extreme surveillance and extremely harsh sentences for anyone involved. Even that has limited potential as their religion exhorts and demands them to become martyrs and die for Islam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Why do Germans vote for Merkel or like her or am I missing something? Her policy was absolutely ridiculous and borderline treasonous. She seems utterly crap at her job.
    jmayo wrote: »
    Most of them followed hitler to the bitter end.

And most of them had to have known they were losing the war from 1943 onwards.

Add to that the fact they are so ashamed of their own history they are afraid to dare say fook off lest they be called racist.

If you had any clue about what life in Germany or what Germans are like, you wouldn't be posting bollocks like this.

Her immigration policies aren't universally popular, but as mad as this might sound to the many people who seem to think she's disliked in her own country, there are a hell of a lot of people who support her on this. Add to that the many people who see past this one issue, because economically Germany is a powerhouse, where life is a lot more comfortable than even in Ireland.

I spent the past year or so studying in Germany and I'll tell you now, as soon as I finish my degree next year I'll be going back. You can call me a little yuppie for having some sort of idealistic view of Germany, but life is so much better over there imo.

The media love to act as if it's muslims running around raping women left, right and centre, and every time I leave the house I have to dodge trucks charging at me on the footpaths, but *shocker* that's just the media sensationalising nonsense yet again.

It's a completely different situation, Ireland a neighbor of Britian was being occupied by Britian. What has Spain done?

The problem today is a huge number of Muslims living in the west despise the west

They both used brutal terrorist methods that killed innocent people so its very comparable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Spain....has.... has... ghettos...yes, that's it. No opportunities in one of the most advanced nations on Earth. Poor fella became mentally ill cos Spain repressed him. Yes.

Advertisement