Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

470546.PNG
    between this and ben gilroy being banged up this is my most entertaining day on boards in ages.

win lose or draw, tomorrow is going to be hilarious.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

HUNQ0zh.png
    Whippet, you're an absolute gob***te!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Anyone going recording it??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Aw, Jeff. I would have gladly engaged in conversation with you had you canvassed my area during the last GE, but you didn't.
    I would have had no problem debating you on the doorstep, listened to your thoughts on the problems taxpayers encounter, maybe even asked about your side of the in-fighting in UP.
    I couldn't do any of that because you didn't run.
    I see you're hinting at running in the local elections in May.....your canvassing and publicity should be in place at this point, but it isn't.

You have a talent for talking a big game, then running home with the ball when the going gets serious.

If you think for one second any person would listen to any of the bile and bullsh1t you think will get you a salary for sitting on your arse, insulting the very people who pay the tax that allows you that privilege, keeps a roof over your head and food on your table, jog on.

And as for using your Mam to cover your very obvious annoyance at being called out...... knock it off. It's cheap and cowardly.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

It's quite simple Jeffrey. You can pontificate all you like about corruption and consipracy theories but do it on your own dime. Get a job, pay your taxes and then you can moan away to your hearts content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Whippet, you're an absolute gob***te!
    :D

i'm stumped .. all I did was have a go at him about how he managed to see the doom and gloom in everything he does - he was supposed to happy playing santa with the kids and all he could post about was the excess packaging.

As for conversing with him direct - impossible - he blocks anyone who doesn't agree with him, deletes any posts or interactions that don't suit his narrative and he doesn't offer himself publicly to debate on any of his opinions.

So unless I was to call up to his door I couldn't debate with him .. and I ain't that type of guy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Any chance he spends his five minutes just complaining about his time being cut. I wonder will he just bail now.

He's definitely given himself an out.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Jeff wrote:
    It's the internet and if anyone is completely stupid to take as gospel something they read as true - without bothering their backside to actually check the facts, they deserve to remain stupid and be seen as completely stupid.

Hmmm.
    consider his adoring audience reading the above... think it'll inspire them to check out Jeff's "facts"...?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Hmmm.
    consider his adoring audience reading the above... think it'll inspire them to check out Jeff's "facts"...?

Like some of the Waterford Whispers stories he thought were fact?
    In fairness to WW they paid him the compliment back by using his "Jobpath- an inquiry in the making" (sic) for one of their items.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭furiousox

furiousox wrote: »
    It won't go smoothly that's for sure, guaranteed there'll be some drama/sabotage :rolleyes:

Yup, it's started :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Good luck today Jeff!

As I say to myself in front of the mirror every morning-do your best and try to get through the day without making a total eejit out of yourself.

We're all rooting for you.*

*May not be totally true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yeah Jeff go and kick some bottom for the "jobseekers".
    Note, traffic can be heavy on the M1 with non jobseekers deliberate state blocking you while on their way to WORK.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Sooo... we all expecting a clusterf*ck that ends in him shouting at them for trying to silence him, yeah?

Penn wrote: »
    Sooo... we all expecting a clusterf*ck that ends in him shouting at them for trying to silence him, yeah?

the motion of no confidence should be the starting point.

my internet is really acting up here, will be surprised if i see any of this

5 minutes late and the stream hasn't started

another government conspiracy trying to silence him

he is probably being chopped up as we speak.

lured into the lair of the beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The operators of the site are probably perplexed with the spike in viewing figures during the broadcast from committee rooms 4.

Still nothing showing live. CR3 is running live so their streaming is working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

eldamo wrote: »
    5 minutes late and the stream hasn't started

another government conspiracy trying to silence him

he is probably being chopped up as we speak.

lured into the lair of the beast.

Is he being Dail ignored? :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

humberklog wrote: »
    Still nothing showing live. CR3 is running live so their streaming is working.

"The private session portion of a committee meeting is not broadcast. Broadcast begins when the committee goes into public session."

• Advertisement

Is he being Dail ignored? :eek::eek:

my current prediction is that it comes on eventually

jeff is there in the background with a bloody nose

never gets to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just started, but switched to private session for housekeeping matters before it goes public again.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Somebody please please get Jeff's eruditions up on youtube after...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

I'm over in CR3 watching Alan Kelly blowing bubbles. Not actually there but watching it on my phone

Funny how a total work dodger like Jeff can bang on for years about "the most corrupt country in the world", "things they don't want you to know", Backstabbers, liars and U-turners! and yet here he is able to represent his case in front of a committee in the houses of government.

I might've consumed too much flouride this morning but that to me is an impressive system of transparent and representative governance. Jeff probably won't see it like that though

I wonder will he skidaddle over to the 'Joy for 2 o'clock to hook up with Gemma and Jim in support of his ol' mucker Ben?

IT'S ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!
    Lanyard!!! That'll be a keeper.

Rapid Ruddish Alert!

I hope someone is recording...

Thing about Jeff is that for all his bluster he will cower in front of real people. He will then puff his chest out when he gets back into his garden shed but, as per Top Gun, his ego is writing cheques that his body can't cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Victims, victims, victims. :rolleyes:

He also manages to wedge in Irish Water and the bail-out.

• Advertisement

it turns out that trying to listen to his tosh is every bit as mind numbing as trying to read his tosh

that said, fair play to him, he can read out loud from a prepared statement.

I am impressed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement