Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

10.00 Joint Committee on Employment Affairs and Social Protection CR4, LH 2000
    The JobPath Programme
    Dr Tom Boland and Dr Ray Griffin, Waterford Institute of Technology;
    Ms Catherine Greene, Kildare and Wicklow Education And Training Board;
    Mr Jeff Rudd and Mr Damien Fagan, United People.
    https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/committees/schedule/?selecteddate=2019-01-17 cripes does Brady know what might happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

So there's a thirty minute section for three groups containing five people? How will that pan out????? Six minutes each?

How long will it take Jeff to fill his trousers with raw scutter from stage fright?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

So there's a thirty minute section for three groups containing five people? How will that pan out????? Six minutes each?

How long will it take Jeff to fill his trousers with raw scutter from stage fright?

someone might have to tell Jeff that it is 30mins in total - as he has said today that he will be able to make a speech and then it will be 2 hours or so of Q&A !!!

he has made it to one of the local papers - Drogheda People - they have a little article about our local hero - it's on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭furiousox

.....How long will it take Jeff to fill his trousers with raw scutter from stage fright?

It won't go smoothly that's for sure, guaranteed there'll be some drama/sabotage :rolleyes:

CPL 593H

I'm unreasonably excited about this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

might be nothing to do with Rudd but just a bizarre thing that the register of political parties was published with somebody's random youtube link in the middle of it https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachtas/members/partyRegister/2018/2018-10-26_register-of-political-parties-2018_en.pdf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmenhVsqHHE DuUoEX_X4AE1fmG.jpg
    John Pennington name restored to the register, bizarre

Lower than a snakes belly comes to mind. So Jeff uses the murder of a polish mayor to seek hero worship / sympathy for himself .... he is beyond contempt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

His extreme narcissism on display again. Every news story he somehow relates to himself. Definitely one of his most shameful posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He is getting great mileage out of his upcoming appearance before the committee. Still complaining all the time about the government and the State while being completely oblivious to the concept that having a lazy oddball like himself appear before members of our highest house of government is a sign of a highly open and transparent democracy.

Hopefully his appearance will be the ammunition needed to ensure his slacker lifestyle is properly examined by the dept of social protection - the sickening entitlement, the bone idle laziness, the slacktivism, the outright gaming of the social welfare system. He’s a fûcking sickener of a man. A leech.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

whippet wrote: »
    Lower than a snakes belly comes to mind. So Jeff uses the murder of a polish mayor to seek hero worship / sympathy for himself .... he is beyond contempt

Do I even want to know how he tried to pull that off?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Hopefully Jeff doesn't get the yips and he does go through with the big show this time. He has to if he's going to get any meaningful run at the Local Elections.

It was well flagged here a while back that this topic of Jobpath was his "in" back into political life after the fiasco of the launch and disintegration of UP a couple of years ago. In fairness to Jeff he's played his return into the fray fairly well.

He has duped more gob****es now (more than previously) into believing the honesty of the clarion call from his Shofar- bellowing out across the Cooley Mountains...beerrrrrwoooorrrrrr!

He won't be questioned on Thursday. He'll just bamboozle them with a gargantuan amount of paper work and twist their ears with an odd syntax.

This appearance might thrust him a little more into the limelight and that's good (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Do I even want to know how he tried to pull that off?

"People ask me about standing for election and I tell them it can be dangerous" with a link to the polish mayor story. Then replies to his own post with a picture of the broken pane of glass in his house from 2015 which he's always claimed was related to his standing in the locals back then.
    You may argue there's no comparison between that and the incident in Gdansk but this is the same man who was comparing himself to James Khasoggi not so long ago.

The broken window incident was due to a personal disputes over some photographs I think ... nothing to do with politics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

"People ask me about standing for election and I tell them it can be dangerous" with a link to the polish mayor story. Then replies to his own post with a picture of the broken pane of glass in his house from 2015 which he's always claimed was related to his standing in the locals back then.

Ah yeah of course....what with Irish politics being so bloodthirsty and violent. Sure aren't they being bumped off left, right & centre every day in the Dail! I've heard that at every one of those election halls where they announce the winners of TD seats, they lift up and cheer the new TD and then carry them to an undertaker to have their coffin measured up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I see Jeff’s old buddy Ben of the family Giolla Rua is after getting three months porridge for failure to complete his community service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I see Jeff’s old buddy Ben of the family Giolla Rua is after getting three months porridge for failure to complete his community service.
    Queen Gemma painting him as a saviour of the downtrodden on Twitter.
    Telling us all we should be getting behind him after all his hard work.

He has posted a very long and angry rant about this thread on his Facebook profile.

He has posted a very long and angry rant about this thread on his Facebook profile.

Oooh really? Can't access it 'til later. I take it that that's because it got a mention on the Drogheda life article on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

There are a number of Irish chat forums out there that are posted to on a regular basis by idiots and spineless cowards that follow my page as stalkers. 99.9% of them amazingly know me from top to bottom but have never actually met me or spoken to me. Go figure!
    They actually give out about me giving out about corruption and exposing other basic wrongs that the government and other old political parties are up to their necks in. They are that stupid that they can't see that they are moaning about me 'moaning' as they regularly put it. I'm a terrible person because occasionally I also even make an odd spelling mistake! That one is just laughable - put out by a three year, sad trolling idiot called "Enda".
    Now, others along with myself have LONG come to the conclusion that these people, themselves, are constant moaners. I said it before and I will say it again. If these people actually got away from their trolling keyboards, their sad lives and actually used the same amount of energy they use at attacking others, towards instead, actually making an Ireland difference (be it big or small), the country would be far better off.
    While I have actually got up off my backside and genuinely helped hundreds in the last three years alone, the vast majority of (always anon') Irish sad idiots on Irish boards have not done an iota to improve the lives of Irish people. But hey, they can still sad moan and bitch about others that have - go figure!
    Why am I posting about this now? Some of these sad individuals are also from my home town of Drogheda - then upset my family with their false bull****. 99.5% of the people in Drogheda - like most locations - are just hard working people that are not sad individuals who troll the internet, seeking out any useable nugget of information to twist and lie about for attack purposes.
    An example? One absolute gob****e on an Irish forum put it out that at Christmas I played Santa for something or someone - and that I was well paid for this. They then went on to complain that they hoped I told the tax office this. Other idiots then read the anon' posting and then took it as gospel. "Well, it's in writing. It must be true".
    Not a drop of truth was there in that idiotic posting and many others that currently exist. They expose how sick they are by even insulting my wife and kids. All, as usual, made by more sad, anon' trolling web idiots. It's the internet and if anyone is completely stupid to take as gospel something they read as true - without bothering their backside to actually check the facts, they deserve to remain stupid and be seen as completely stupid.
    The attacks genuinely don't bother me - but they do bother my mother who cares deeply for her children and grandkids. So to the sad sods that are out there in Ireland including a tiny percentage that exists around Drogheda, I say to them "Get a life! If you don't have the guts to say something to my face, you are a spineless coward."
    Sadly, (a) there is too many of them out there and (b) no doubt this post too will be ripped apart and attacked, misquoted and more, on Irish forums. It's what the spineless, trolling, anon' cowards do. It's all they can do.
    Meanwhile, tomorrow I am away up to the Dail to try and see that their legal rights and more, are better protected. Go figure - I'm the supposedly bad guy while the moaners about me, will be again at home, sitting on their lazy arses, typing more inaccurate crap on their forums.
    You can't win with someone that stupid. The best thing to do is accept they exist, even while peaceful struggling to protect their rights too (which they refuse to see) - and then keep going on to better things. That is my intention.
    Onwards and UP!

Taking time out of his busy schedule to check in on us!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

This beauty from his Facebook comments.

"FREE BEN A INNCONET MAN".

Thanked by four other morons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I guess we all should take on board his message to knuckle down and focus on "making an Ireland difference"

:pac::pac:

Here it is.

deOAxsV.png

HUNQ0zh.png

vjbFd5t.png

padd b1975 wrote: »
    This beauty from his Facebook comments.

"FREE BEN A INNCONET MAN".

Thanked by four other morons.

clearly she meant incontinent

poor ben

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

humberklog wrote: »
    Oooh really? Can't access it 'til later. I take it that that's because it got a mention on the Drogheda life article on FB.
    What did Drigheda Life say? Or was it a comment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

eldamo wrote: »
    clearly she meant incontinent

poor ben

To paraphrase Eric Morecambe, she used all the right letters, not necessarily in the right order.

As predicted, the excuses have started rolling in.

470539.PNG
    hope he calms down and gets a good nights sleep or this could go disasterously.

Will be tough though, this could be his big break, show them elected feckers!

washiskin wrote: »
    What did Drigheda Life say? Or was it a comment ?

They'd a small article about him and it went up on their FB page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Any chance he spends his five minutes just complaining about his time being cut. I wonder will he just bail now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

eldamo wrote: »
    As predicted, the excuses have started rolling in.

470539.PNG
    hope he calms down and gets a good nights sleep or this could go disasterously.

Will be tough though, this could be his big break, show them elected feckers!

The who Dail informed him of this? What did they do? Ring him on conference call???? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I'm the supposedly bad guy while the moaners about me, will be again at home, sitting on their lazy arses, typing more inaccurate crap on their forums.

Self awareness really isn't on Jeff's list of skills.

Seeing as we know he's reading this thread -

When's the last time you had a paying job Jeff? Maybe take your own advice and get off your "lazy arse" and get a job!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement