Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

eldamo wrote: »
    Chances are, a SF td is considerably more Wiley than jeff.
    Chances are, your average bog brush is considerably more Wiley than jeff.

kAVnAFe.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

He has done a fawning tribute to Vicky Phealan on his Facebook page .. talking about what she has done for the women of Ireland - mentioning how he is part of the struggle for equality and a father to three girls.

You’d think this would be something he truely believes in .. however this is the same Jeff Rudd who was all about Gemma O’Doherty and still is .. the very same woman who is putting the lives of the young girls in Ireland at risk with her anti-vax nonsense

Jeff really is expert at speaking out of both sides of his mouth

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Vicky Phelan is clearly being prepped to run for Labour if sufficiently healthy - has hinted at going in to politics. Has he not noticed that? Rather politically incompatible!

L1011 wrote: »
    Vicky Phelan is clearly being prepped to run for Labour if sufficiently healthy - has hinted at going in to politics. Has he not noticed that? Rather politically incompatible!

He is politically incompatible with everyone .. his track record speaks for itself

I hope his new Sinn Fein buddy doesn’t get wind of how Jeff has slated SF down through the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I wonder will we get a moan free day on Tuesday. Doubt it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I wonder will we get a moan free day on Tuesday. Doubt it

On Christmas morning/ lunchtime Jeff likes to spin a few discs and set the mood for his band of followers by linking youtube music videos. Sometimes the tunes are christmas related, more often they're not.
    2 years ago he he played 28 videos over the course of 3 hours. But this was when he only had 5 kids and he wouldn't have been as busy with his family on christmas morning as he will be now with 6 kids.

He is on a break now for a couple of days over Xmas .. but the break will be to work on the job path nonsense. He is already getting excuses in for what might be a non event at the PAC .. from his tone his invite isn’t really concrete and there is a good chance he will be blanked !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,501 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I see our hero has now taken to sharing links to Russian propaganda websites, spreading MH17 conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

blackwhite wrote: »
    I see our hero has now taken to sharing links to Russian propaganda websites, spreading MH17 conspiracy theories.

sure, whatever way the wind blows

I dipped in and out of his nonsense over the xmas period .. but he's getting boring now .. just a parody of himself highlights include:

- announcing that he is taking a few days off for christmas (break from what?)
    - posting a selfie with the front page of the sunday times late at night in his bunker - trying to get that kidnapped hero look
    - several accusations of facebook censoring him
    - constant bile about all the other politicians who the elected have voted to represent them
    - facilitation of discussions about geoengineering / chemtrail / anti-vax nonsense
    - giving out about the kids watching peppa pig and fireman sam
    - ranting about the proposed carbon taxes
    - sharing links from 'curious' websites - republican-news.org / theliberal.ie / euractiv.com / strategic-culture.org
    - childish christmas cracker jokes
    - ranting about a go safe van up the road from his house - in a place where it's badly needed; near a school and busy residential estates. His angle was they were catching people going down hill so it was a revenue raiser - despite posting a photo showing the van catching people going up the hill
    - A rant about his old buddy Lemmy and others who post stuff about him online - including some who say that he wouldn't know what 'hard work' was - he missed the point about this one - it's 'gainful employment'
    - Being really frugal with the environment and his pocket by printing numerous copies of his massive 'Jobpath Victim Statements January 2019 - Supplement to the UnitedPeople Jobpath Report Edition three'

So in summary - Christmas was a bleak dark place with no hope in Rudd Towers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

whippet wrote: »
    I dipped in and out of his nonsense over the xmas period .. but he's getting boring now .. just a parody of himself highlights include:

- announcing that he is taking a few days off for christmas (break from what?)
    - posting a selfie with the front page of the sunday times late at night in his bunker - trying to get that kidnapped hero look
    - several accusations of facebook censoring him
    - constant bile about all the other politicians who the elected have voted to represent them
    - facilitation of discussions about geoengineering / chemtrail / anti-vax nonsense
    - giving out about the kids watching peppa pig and fireman sam
    - ranting about the proposed carbon taxes
    - sharing links from 'curious' websites - republican-news.org / theliberal.ie / euractiv.com / strategic-culture.org
    - childish christmas cracker jokes
    - ranting about a go safe van up the road from his house - in a place where it's badly needed; near a school and busy residential estates. His angle was they were catching people going down hill so it was a revenue raiser - despite posting a photo showing the van catching people going up the hill
    - A rant about his old buddy Lemmy and others who post stuff about him online - including some who say that he wouldn't know what 'hard work' was - he missed the point about this one - it's 'gainful employment'
    - Being really frugal with the environment and his pocket by printing numerous copies of his massive 'Jobpath Victim Statements January 2019 - Supplement to the UnitedPeople Jobpath Report Edition three'

So in summary - Christmas was a bleak dark place with no hope in Rudd Towers
    whats curious about euractiv.com ?

whats curious about euractiv.com ?

it would be a bit of a headline grabber - but from Jeff's perspective would be curious as to why he would be quoting from them.

On another note does Jeff really think the members of the committee will read the volumes of novels he has put together plus all the other stuff he has to submit by friday.

I have a feeling if he had his way he would make a speech along the lines of Fr. Ted when accepting the golden cleric ....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,501 ✭✭✭blackwhite

it would be a bit of a headline grabber - but from Jeff's perspective would be curious as to why he would be quoting from them.

On another note does Jeff really think the members of the committee will read the volumes of novels he has put together plus all the other stuff he has to submit by friday.

I have a feeling if he had his way he would make a speech along the lines of Fr. Ted when accepting the golden cleric ....

This place would probably get a mention in that case :pac:

And now we move on to begrudgers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Will he manage to squeeze in a shout-out to his good friends in Hollywood, I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Will this 'speech' before the committee be streamed online?

Will this 'speech' before the committee be streamed online?
    I did email John Brady to ask whether they would be hearings around jobpath in January

he replied

Our Committee work around JobPath including hearings will resume this month.

The agenda for our next meeting of Jan. 17th is yet to be released but I understand JobPath is being resumed at that first meeting of 2019.
    committee schedule won't be out till later in the week

Isn't the PAC usually broadcast on Oireachtas TV?

humberklog wrote: »
    Isn't the PAC usually broadcast on Oireachtas TV?
    its the Committee on Employment Affairs and Social Protection

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/committees/32/employment-affairs-and-social-protection/

So by the looks of that site it might be recorded and shown later. Exciting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

humberklog wrote: »
    So by the looks of that site it might be recorded and shown later. Exciting!
    They put the videos up on the website as well.

Has anyone felt the need to warn John Brady what he is letting himself in for?
    I mean, Leinster House hasn't seen anything like Jeffington before.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’m still not that confident that Jeffmeister will actually turn up. Might leave it to Alastair and Damien to pick up the slack.

There will be some tantrums thrown .. he’s already talking about letting Leinster house know how he’s being media ignored by LMFM

I’m still not that confident that Jeffmeister will actually turn up. Might leave it to Alastair and Damien to pick up the slack.

Alastair will probably be busy keeping his vigil outside KBC bank shouting at people waking by

There will be some tantrums thrown .. he’s already talking about letting Leinster house know how he’s being media ignored by LMFM

Does he genuinely not remember BAI-ing them? Or is it just airbrushed out of history, like his DDI shennanigans?

washiskin wrote: »
    Does he genuinely not remember BAI-ing them? Or is it just airbrushed out of history, like his DDI shennanigans?

Just like his constant
    Criticism of Sinn Fein up to the point that one of them actually paid attention to him

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Will they be able to borrow some simultaneous translation equipment from the European parliament so Ruddish to English can be provided?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,943 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You'd have to find somebody who really understands it though to act as an interpreter. Does anyone? (Does Jeff??)

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Unlikely he will use Ruddish as its more of a written language.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement