Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,943 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

He has a second shed? F*cking Elitist :D

Arthur "Two Sheds" Rudd

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

might be nothing to do with Rudd but just a bizarre thing that the register of political parties was published with somebody's random youtube link in the middle of it https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachtas/members/partyRegister/2018/2018-10-26_register-of-political-parties-2018_en.pdf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmenhVsqHHE DuUoEX_X4AE1fmG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

He is ramping up for the local elections .. already getting his excuses in early about being media ingnored !! Looking forward to meeting him on the campaign trail !

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That youtube link on the party list is funny.
    Could it be Airdriu Dissident Orkney? Also known as Airdriu Hoist aka Airdriu MacHoist? He of the Donegal Catch Freeman Branch via Germany.
    Jeff denies any connection with this chap.

Jeff's asking for volunteers to help him out on the hustings. So far it's been a list of replies of bad backs, not living near you, I would if I could but I won't, I'll vote for you Jeff! (From Mary in Donegal), good luck Jeff!
    It must be a bit of a lemoner when you're looking to get some meat off the bones from your devote Internet constituents.
    Flakey loopers.

If he runs he'll get his 5 minutes on Lmfm just like the last time and hopefully the interviewer asks him what his goals are and what in the last few years has he been doing to advance those goals in the local area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

humberklog wrote: »
    Could it be Airdriu Dissident Orkney? Also known as Airdriu Hoist aka Airdriu MacHoist? He of the Donegal Catch Freeman Branch via Germany.

are mchoist and orkney one and the same? It was my first thought when I saw the name, no human pictures (just dogs) on the orkney page so it is hard to tell. I dunno stranger things have happened.

The one little detail from the oireachtas form that cracks me up is that he filled in the
    EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT – NAME OF POLITICAL GROUP

as United people.
    Will we join one of the big european technical groups?
    no europe can bend to our will!

• Advertisement

Jeff's asking for volunteers to help him out on the hustings. So far it's been a list of replies of bad backs, not living near you, I would if I could but I won't, I'll vote for you Jeff! (From Mary in Donegal), good luck Jeff!
    It must be a bit of a lemoner when you're looking to get some meat off the bones from your devote Internet constituents.
    Flakey loopers.

If he runs he'll get his 5 minutes on Lmfm just like the last time and hopefully the interviewer asks him what his goals are and what in the last few years has he been doing to advance those goals in the local area.
    Airdriu Orkney name has been associated with the party on the official register since February 2017

John Pennington is the name thats no longer there

looking on his fb I see he says he giving evidence to an oireachtas committtee on jan 17th about jobpath

John Pennington is the name thats no longer there

splitter!

Jeff is all over the strokestown incident .. supporting the man against the machine.

In other news it seems Jeff got a days work playing Santa in smyths in Drogheda .. but instead of posting something positive like how excited children are and what a happy time of the year it is ... he is surprised by all the cardboard waste ... he must be an absolute joy to be around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Feck, I was over near that Smyths today.... that would have been worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

whippet wrote: »
    Jeff is all over the strokestown incident .. supporting the man against the machine.

In other news it seems Jeff got a days work playing Santa in smyths in Drogheda .. but instead of posting something positive like how excited children are and what a happy time of the year it is ... he is surprised by all the cardboard waste ... he must be an absolute joy to be around

If he's found discovered a new-found zeal for environmentalism, he may want to consider the damage caused by the amount of hot air emanating from himself first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I rarely have any need, opportunity, or desire to defend the dude, but he was making some sort of valid point in his own confused way about the amount of unnecessary plastic that we use.

I rarely have any need, opportunity, or desire to defend the dude, but he was making some sort of valid point in his own confused way about the amount of unnecessary plastic that we use.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is why there will be no Christmas presents for his kids.

Not that he blew his cash on a shed (or two).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,943 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

No-one can call themselves an environmentalist if they're spunking five or six kids' worth into the missus...

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

"I have no doubts whatsoever that sooner or later - they sometimes bide their time - I or my family home will be attacked again for my peaceful speaking up. That's today's price many now pay for genuinely acting peaceful, professional and within the law."

CPL 593H

he is getting his excuses in early as to why he will finish bottom of the pile again at the local elections.

just as a side note - don't most wacko type cult and religions use paranoia and the siege mentality to keep their followers passive and in check - Jeff is hardly trying to attract and retain online followers using paranoia and victimisation ?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Wow. It's not like Jeff to be populist!
    Presumably he will declare his earnings to Revenue and the Social

Wow. It's not like Jeff to be populist!

Presumably he will declare his earnings to Revenue and the Social

He will be paid in gifts for the kids.

He will trade them in for a desk lamp for his shed.

Everyone has to make sacrifices for the cause.

he wants to make a badge now for people to wear - 'I survived Jopath'

What is the criteria for being a survivor - still on the long term unemployed or i've gotten gainful employment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

he wants to make a badge now for people to wear - 'I survived Jopath'

What is the criteria for being a survivor - still on the long term unemployed or i've gotten gainful employment?

Ah for jaysis sakes? You sh1ttin' me?

One mans struggle against gainful employment. I wonder will they make a movie out of it? Who would play Rudd? Leslie Nielsen with a Louth accent?

Frank Drebin and Jeff have a lot in common, both are unintentionally hilarious.

• Advertisement

Je Suis Jeff

He will be revered like all the great social leader of the 20th century .. one mans crusade against all forms of labour

One mans struggle against gainful employment.QUOTE]

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

A survivor badge ffs. I've seen it all now.

I see he's after posting a video from an odious right wing racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

That badge is AMAZING!
    So....clear and....graphic!

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I wonder will he follow up the badge with a Licence To Doss card?

I see he's still linking Gemma O'D stuff. Odd enough considering she's happy to align herself with the likes of Declan Ganley and Renua and many others of that ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I did tweet in open forum about his alignment with GO'D in light of her comments about LGBT inclusion in schools and linking it bizzarely but not so subtly to yellow vest protests.
    Needless to say, I never got a reply......probably because I'm blocked for reporting him for yoinking graphics from a Canadian website in order to give the impression of UP HQ being shang-ri la.

I wonder will he follow up the badge with a Licence To Doss card?

I see he's still linking Gemma O'D stuff. Odd enough considering she's happy to align herself with the likes of Declan Ganley and Renua and many others of that ilk.

she is basically the most "high profile" person to pay his any attention recently so he has no one else to link himself to

468550.PNG
    An unexpected ally for our Jeff.

looking on his fb I see he says he giving evidence to an oireachtas committtee on jan 17th about jobpath

if this is going to happen I presume John Brady TD SF is facilitating it, could backfire

• Advertisement

if this is going to happen I presume John Brady TD SF is facilitating it, could backfire

Chances are, a SF td is considerably more Wiley than jeff.
    Chances are, your average bog brush is considerably more Wiley than jeff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement