Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options
1104105106107108110»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

I got a message from a friend just last night, saying that once again I am being 'piled on' by a bunch of anon Internet people at a specific net location. Great timing seeing as I have organised something for Thursday in Dublin. Coinsidence?
    This attacking is sadly nothing new. Not just for me but for many others.
    The internet can be a great place, a great meeting up too, a great information sharing too, a great place to try organise stuff etc. THE INTERNET IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD.
    One downside of the internet is the bullying, the complete lies, the altering of much stuff including information and even graphics or video.
    Regarding myself, I have been called as follows:

Gay (not true, but so what even if I was! )
    An alcoholic
    A wife beater
    A left-wing nut
    A right-wing nut
    A racist
    A gambler
    Someone who has never worked
    Completely stupid
    A Hitler like character
    A coward
    A complete nut-job
    And on and on...
    * My family home has been attacked on more than one occasion.
    * My words have been twisted and when that failed, they have been further invented.
    * I have been tried to be assaulted on more than one occasion.
    * My phones have been bugged on more than one occasion.
    * I have been followed from Drogheda to Dublin, where I was helping in highcourt cases
    * I have been followed from Drogheda to Donegal, where I was holding a public meeting.
    * My family have had bottles thrown at them. The bottles studded with six inch nails.
    * My home has been invaded on more than one occasion.
    * One work computer has been tried to be physical hacked.
    * My I.T system has been software hacked more than once.
    * The server that hosts the UnitedPeople website has been tried hacked, brought down on one occasion - and more than once tried to be altered.
    * Family pictures stolen and altered.
    * Business pictures stolen and altered.
    * My home windows have been smashed.
    * My house alarm has been attacked.
    * My family home has been stoned.

All this and more, each incident at the time I have reported with pictures and more. I have seen attackers found guilty in court. All this and more has been heaped not just on myself but my family has to endure a lot of it too on a daily basis. My wife and children have been specifically targeted. Why? Because I have spoken up. I have got up off my arse and said "The people of Ireland deserve better" then I have tried and continue to try, to do something about it.
    I'm not a criminal. Never broke any laws. I have never been fined for anything. I always act professionally in the face of aggressive people. I plan. I do things by the book. I innovate within systems and turn out facts that can be independently verified, thousands of times. I do this and more.
    For that and more, for wanting a better Ireland for my children and for all island occupants, yes, even for those out to get me, I seek better for all.
    The Internet can be a bright place. It can also be a dark place of vicious cowardly anonymous creeps, liars with specific agendas and a zone where always anon lurking creeps circle around like wolves till they can try attack and destroy because they have their own agenda.
    Well, they have tried with me to do so. They are still trying to this very day. Yes, the anon cowards are still at it, lying, faking crap and trying to undermine and attack.
    I am still here and so is my good family.
    Too many people have sadly circummed to such savagery. They have taken their own lives due to such online and offline savage attacks. In recent just past days, we have news read of one more life lost. A life that was known to many. Media and anon intense intimidation by faceless cowards have a lot to answer for.
    Despite all the above described and more, my family and I survive. Yes, from it all, more than once I have been very depressed. I have cried more than once. I have comtemplated suicide more than once. I have had to witness my family, my kids suffer because I seek a better country for them. It hurts the most when that happens and the forum cowards try using this knowledge also to their vicious advantage.
    As this morning Examiner newspaper headline states "There's no escape from cyber bullying". So true. The trolls and thugs of Irish forums, pretending to amazing know all aspects about me, having never even met me, pick, pick away at every aspect and bone, with sad keyboard warrior viciousness, mentally disturbing nature.
    But despite all that, I am still here. I am often attacked more online than any actual elected person. Trying away by peaceful and professional methods to make lives better. I cannot do any less than soldier on to help as many as I can. I refuse to do any less. I shall not go dark or quietly into the night. I refuse to walk away from something, some situation or someone that I feel I can help and improve, with their permission, of course.
    I am still here. I am nothing special. I just seek better. I hope I have helped a few people along the way.
    So to my current online attackers who will also read, then mock this post too, line by line - I close with the following words.
    I wish you all good health and hope your lives improve beyond your online ones. I hope your family and children (now or in the future) inherit a better Ireland.
    In seeking that myself for all, I wish to peacefully and with love to all, carry on. Instead of attacking me, I hope some day you will use your time and energy better by joining me to help make a better country. I genuinely hope you have a good life. Lots of love. Jeff. ♥️
    PS. My bother in law is American. My sister in law is Asian. My aunt is English. The best man on my wedding day was and still is gay. I love them all equally and welcome them into my heart and home, any day or night. Peace to all readers. Best wishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

#metoo

#jesuisJeff

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

I've never seen jeff called any of the above on this forum.
    He has had a job, but not for the last 20 years or so.
    As for the attacks and "bugging", that's a combination of domestic issues and fantasy, again nothing to do with this forum.
    Boudoir-gate was completely his own doing, there was no "altering".
    I consider the man to be a work-shy spoofer, happy to take hand outs from the corrupt elected he claims to be fighting against.
    Having said all that I would reconsider posting here if I thought this forum was having an adverse effect on his mental wellbeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

As for the attacks and "bugging", that's a combination of domestic issues and fantasy, again nothing to do with this forum.
    I consider the man to be a work-shy spoofer, happy to take hand outs from the corrupt elected he claims to be fighting against.
    Having said all that I would reconsider posting here if I thought this forum was having an adverse effect on his mental wellbeing.

He spins it as if it's bullying because it's posted here instead of directly to him, but any disagreement on his pages is an instant block.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

I don't think this forum has any effect on his mental well-being. It's using the Caroline Fleck suicide to bring attention to himself.

He uses whatever is trending in the world and twists the narrative to shine light on himself.

Isn't he always blabbing on about the housing shortage but still has a picture on his website for sale of a homeless person......

He has put himself in the public spotlight as party leader. He is getting the same treatment other party leaders get on here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

It's odd how many times Jeff has been alerted to a site that is piling onto him and yet none of those reporting to Jeff have posted here in defense of him. A site Jeff himself was once a prolific poster on and spent a lot of that time ripping into politicians.
    In fact it was on this site that Jeff first muted the idea of getting into politics himself. It was on here that Jeff brought attention to himself and his attempt to further his political dream. He shilled his UP site here and then later tried to garner support for DDI.

Yet he needs to be alerted to this this site by someone else? Sure thing Jeff. Sure thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

Its not like Jeff targets the likes of Ged Nash, Regina Doherty, Leo, M Martin and plenty more with personal attacks ... what's good for the goose etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

This bit has me really worried.

Despite all the above described and more, my family and I survive. Yes, from it all, more than once I have been very depressed. I have cried more than once. I have comtemplated suicide more than once. I have had to witness my family, my kids suffer because I seek a better country for them. It hurts the most when that happens and the forum cowards try using this knowledge also to their vicious advantage.

Maybe it's time to lock this thread and forget about Jeff and Biggins.

He has put himself in the public spotlight as party leader. He is getting the same treatment other party leaders get on here..

But he isn't is he. What is just work shy old man, who has nothing go on in his life. Who likes to pretend to be a big shot on the internet. If he choses to do that instead of spending time with his family of providing for him. That is not really our porblem. He has never won an election and never will.
    whippet wrote: »
    Its not like Jeff targets the likes of Ged Nash, Regina Doherty, Leo, M Martin and plenty more with personal attacks ... what's good for the goose etc.

But they are not Jeffs contemparies are they. They are educated people who have helped their communities, worked hard and got elected.

Jeff is just a blow hard. It would be truer to compare him to the taxi driver dropping you home at 4 am who has all the answers to everything. He is a lonely old man on the internet squandering his life. And I think its time for me at least to leave him alone. We are only feeding into his persecution complex.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Maybe it's time to lock this thread and forget about Jeff and Biggins.
    Just been alerted to this thread and its (main/current?) subject via a reported post

I think the above is fair comment and I'm locking this

It may well be that he does something else warranting specific discussion here, but let's leave this one there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement