Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Separate secure location.....the attic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

Jeff is going on about preparing documents and looking for 'witnesses statements' to present to the dail committee. Does he even know how these things operate? Its more of a questions and answers session - not a free reign for him to talk about what ever he wants for hours on end !

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    Jeff is going on about preparing documents and looking for 'witnesses statements' to present to the dail committee. Does he even know how these things operate? Its more of a questions and answers session - not a free reign for him to talk about what ever he wants for hours on end !
    ...so you're saying that they'll try to keep him quiet and not let him speak the truth?

...so you're saying that they'll try to keep him quiet and not let him speak the truth?

Possible illegal state actions against citizens

Possible illegal state actions against citizens
    ...according to legal law!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He’ll get between 5 and 7 minutes to speak. Mostly about his personal experience. He mentioned he now has a job. It would be wonderful if he has secured that job through Jobpath.

He’ll get between 5 and 7 minutes to speak. Mostly about his personal experience. He mentioned he now has a job. It would be wonderful if he has secured that job through Jobpath.

not a hope .. from what I can tell he talks about working but it is his own 'company' .. probably the clear and graphic nonsense that seems to be going nowhere

His latest video rant is well worth a watch. I wonder who the man in Drogheda might be?

not a hope .. from what I can tell he talks about working but it is his own 'company' .. probably the clear and graphic nonsense that seems to be going nowhere
    Maybe he'll tell them how he is unemployed (due to FG corruption) and then seconds later describe his successful graphic design business.
    Cue some welfare fraud investigators smiling!

His latest video rant is well worth a watch. I wonder who the man in Drogheda might be?
    Is there a link?

• Advertisement

washiskin wrote: »
    Is there a link?

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/videos/2265231363487551/

Open a private tab in your browser and paste in if you've fallen foul of Rudd's ban hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/videos/2265231363487551/

Open a private tab in your browser and paste in if you've fallen foul of Rudd's ban hammer.
    This matter again, is not being investigated by local media including LMFM radio who has completely blanked myself and UnitedPeople now, for over three years. The video is of low quality due to my anger and frustration. I didn't adjust the recording setting prior to recording.

:D:D:D

My sympathies to the staff of the Seetec offices in Drogheda.

And he has another one. Must have been a tough day down the Seetec office.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/videos/2265582563452431/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Funny video, he does let it slip he's talking about himself and his own experience that day. The bit near the end is gas- "I know you're watching me! I'm watching you and taking notes!".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The video is of low quality due to my anger and frustration.
    It could also the the tinfoil lining on the shed roof...

This banging on about LMFM ignoring him.... does he not realise making vexatious complaints to BAI about them may have just ticked them off and sealed his own fate?
    :confused:

washiskin wrote: »
    This banging on about LMFM ignoring him.... does he not realise making vexatious complaints to BAI about them may have just ticked them off and sealed his own fate?
    :confused:
    In fairness, this is a guy who in his shed video gives out about wastage of taxpayers money and a company that assists people back into the workforce.
    He is blind to the obvious!

when he mentioned about seetec taking money from taxpayers like me and you .. I got angry ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

when he mentioned about seetec taking money from taxpayers like me and you .. I got angry ..

ah the old VAT is a tax chestnut i remember well from the old irish water arguments

i think the only way to deal with it is by referring to people as "net recipients from the state"
    jeffrey most certainly falls within this category.

Comparing the victims of predatory paedophilies with those being helped to try and find work so they can contribute to the State.

LBZ4FxB.jpg

The lowest he has ever gone. A real measure of the man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Comparing the victims of predatory paedophilies with those being helped to try and find work so they can contribute to the State.

LBZ4FxB.jpg

The lowest he has ever gone. A real measure of the man.

Christ almighty he is a ****ing cretin.

That is sickening ... an article about a government minister trying to get to the bottom of a horrific scandal with real victims and he had to twist it to look for sympathy for his situation .. Jeff is a victim of successive government and social welfare systems who have kept him in a forever home .. the resources to educate feed and house his ever expanding brood of children .. all the while he can spend his days in a makeshift ‘office’ plotting and planning how he can milk the system even more.

He is beyond insulting

Now he is comparing himself to a Nobel prize winner!! For his work with a ‘nation forum’ on women he set up !!

Bizarrely he mentions Denis Mukwege as the winner but totally ignores the other joint winner .. a woman !!!
    Does anyone know what this national forum for equality that Jeff has spearheaded .. it is it media ignored also. ?

This was quite the telling rant Jeff posted yesterday...

#JobPath Dirty Tactics.
    Those that find themselves targeted by the Department of Social Persecution and the private companies involved, are subjected to a number of dirty tactics.
    One example is when people attempt to collect their benefit either from their post office or from a bank into which it's supposed to have been paid. On the day that it's supposed to be there, they discover it's not. Staff at payout locations are now well used to telling such people left empty handed, that they must go back to their social welfare office, to find out what is going on.
    In many cases reported to UnitedPeople and myself, this itself, proves to be a problem - especially for those living in rural areas.
    Take into account that many are parents. The consider the standard times for collecting of kids from creches around 12 o'clock or other slightly older kids from schools an hour or two later, the time period from discovering there's no money to trying to find a bus (also including bus travel time) that will take then to their nearest town, then travel (usually walk) to the social welfare exchange there, is very limited.
    Take into account that same traveler then has further limited time to do the reverse journey - and when they finally previously get to their nearest welfare office location and there could be a long queue - you can start to see that a major hassle has been state imposed.
    The victim still then, has to that day to the alternate location also! School kids lives are then also disrupted - often during bad Irish weather too. No money? All have to walk, sometimes miles.
    ...But all this is a deliberate state, malicious tactic.
    The state can now - and does so massively - deliberate stop people's money from being paid out at one location and with no prior notice given to those already down on their life luck, kick them further by shifting their money to another location without warning - that could be even further miles away.
    There is no financial benefit to the state for doing this. There is no benefit to the person that's supposed to be gaining the money they need to feed themselves, their family and pay their bills. There is no further profit for the private companies also involved in the state setups.
    It's all simply done to intimidate people that have been judged as "guilty" by faceless officials even before those being intimidated have been given any decent chance to a fair hearing by any legal means. It's state intimidation tactic, nothing else.
    Taking to account also that when some go and find their money is not there at it's original location, many then don't have money to even get further transport, to then get to a social welfare office, to find out further what the hell is going on! A regular occurrence reported to us.
    Another dirty tactic by the private companies and the Department of Social Persecution is to delay everything as long as possible.
    One ongoing example. GERRY TOBIN (his real name).
    Gerry has been initially cut off because he reserved his right not to sign a private agreement/contract (PPP) that even the heads of Seetec/Turas Nua and the Department of Social Persecution openly admitted on highcourt record and Dail committee record, that he and others had the right to decline - and NOT be punished for observing that right.
    When Gerry later exercised that right, he gained an official letter stating that he was being cut off (because he observed his right not to sign a PPP). It clearly actually exposed on the letter that this was the exact reason. They then later claimed that he didn't attend meetings. In fact, he was there, signed the visitors book in and out - but was actually refused from attending some meetings because he observed his legal right not to sign himself away to a private company. Gerry has done 100% everything that the state previously letters asked him to do. He had legally fully "engaged" as state required of him. He did everything right.
    No matter - he was and right NOW - still is being illegal punished - victimsed by the state. One of many across Ireland. He is far from being on his own, treated like this.
    Publicly for the Dail recording cameras, John Conlon, assistant secretary of the Department of Social Persecution, stated that people could NOT be cut off. Prior to this in the Damien Fagan legal case the state even admitted UNDER DUBLIN HIGHCOURT OATH that they didn't even have the legislation to do it - yet here in Gerry's case (and many others that have come to myself) was and still is, the Department of Social Persecution not only doing the exact opposite - but clearly breaking the law of the land also.
    Long story short, Gerry's money is still cut off for months now - totally illegally - and Christmas is approaching. His kids are not going to have a good one. Gerry went through the appeal process. He still is. The state is dragging out giving him a decision on his situation. Damien Fagan and myself had to peacefully fight tooth and nail just to get Gerry a hearing before representatives of the Department of Social Persecution.
    SIX WEEKS on, the department is not only refusing to give a reply to the raising of its illegal actions exposed also during that hearing (besides also through correspondence before it), the state department is also refusing to reply to our many subsequent professional update requests - we asking basically but professionally polite 'what the hell is going on!"
    In greater truth, we know that the long period of silence and Gerry/his family/ourselves being ignored by the Department of Social Persecution, is a very common tactic. Hundreds have come to myself/UnitedPeople by various methods and explained this is happening to them too. This delay and ignore state tactic is also more official dirty tactics to intimidate, stall, bully and enact a financial war of attrition upon many a citizen victim.
    The Department of Social Persecution, Regina Doherty, Leo Varadkar, etc, is saying one thing for the state station cameras and microphones - meanwhile their departments are not only operating state tactics of lies, deliberate delays, intimidation and a war of financial attrition, they are quietly, massively breaking the law doing something they have highcourt admitted, they don't have the legal power to actually do.
    ...And when it comes to state dirty tactics, we haven't even greater mentioned here yet, the complete invention of exposed highcourt evidence that have included fake statements, fake meetings that never happened and more. We haven't gotten around to Dublin highcourt judge Noonan getting up and abruptly walking out, refusing to hear a legal case - despite a early day court order been obtained that Gerry's case MUST be heard. Judges too, it seems can ignore laws along with other highcourt orders - also and get away with it.
    When others find themselves in similar circumstances, they too are being given the state 'runaround'. In other words, the victims are being deliberate bounced on and on to other sections, other departments, bounced back again to original ones and bounced further on again to new ones. All this takes weeks and many months also. Again. it's a deliberate stalling, delay, unofficial intimidation but well up and running, practiced tactic.
    Of course, none of this and more is being reported by state RTE media. All this and more is also being buried from mass public attention by even more dirty tactics.
    Welcome to the end of 2018 and the soon beginning of 2019 where all these and more state dirty tactics will no doubt continue - and our top TD's know it's happening but again, are all too silent.
    REMEMBER: Today it could be someone else it happening to.
    TOMORROW it could be you or a loved one!

He's hardly talking about himself is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

my eyes lose focus when i try to read his rants
    I think it is a subconscious defense mechanism.

"when they finally previously get to their nearest welfare office"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

"when they finally previously get to their nearest welfare office"

I will pick up my dole yesterday.

I will pick up my dole yesterday.

The most important thing I suppose ... by the sounds of it he had to walk somewhere to pick it up
    And that is just bang out of order

• Advertisement

The most important thing I suppose ... by the sounds of it he had to walk somewhere to pick it up
    And that is just bang out of order

What I think is happening is that Jeff's found himself on a Back to Work Enterprise Scheme (BWES). He's hinted as much in recent postings. This is a great scheme by the government to enable unemployed people to set up their own business. The little bit I know about it is that you can get a grant of about €2k and you claim your benefits for up to 2 years. When your on the BWES your benefits go directly into your bank account so you don't need to be queueing in the P.O. every week.
    That's what I think happens. What I don't know is if you're monitored or coached during this time.

Jeff's only business idea I know of is his Clear and Graphic idea. So far he's had one customer (North East Energy Windows) in over a year. He has looked twice into recruiting someone to help with the workload but Jeff wanted them to work for free so that didn't pan out.

I'd like to see the face on Jeff's case worker when it started to appear that Jeff spent his seed money on a shed where he was going to spend all his time giving out about the system that afforded him his shed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement