Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Hasn’t he been saying for the last couple of years he was ‘legal qualified in company law’ along with his marketing - accounting - IT and teaching qualifications.

He must be the most qualified long term unemployed person in the country

well this is taking another turn ... the legal wizard has discovered something
    we have discovered a new piece of legislation not enacted yet (not used yet) that is 100% legal, that will allow the JobPath law breaking to to addressed within the irish highcourts.

He has a great facebook live video from yesterday where he was giving his update - he had the classy taxi driver style bluetooth headset in while talking to the camera - this man is going straight to the top !!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    well this is taking another turn ... the legal wizard has discovered something
    we have discovered a new piece of legislation not enacted yet (not used yet) that is 100% legal, that will allow the JobPath law breaking to to addressed within the irish highcourts.
    What? How?
    How is an a piece of legislation that is not enacted 100% legal unless he means that it is currently just text on a page.
    In which case it has no legal standing so again, what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

From Rudd's FB page - the comments are gold!
    Nibradaigh Maire Do we have to form our own Courts in place of this alien carry in at huge expense, financially, emotionally and spiritually. We are being wronged by our alleged helpers which is attack!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

From Rudd's FB page - the comments are gold!

There's some proper fruitcakes among his core commentators.

• Advertisement

I just surprised he didn't have a wig and gown on him while wandering around the four courts - a man of his legal expertise should really be adorned in the proper garb

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

No sign of Jeff or UP throwing their weight behind a presidential candidate...oh hang on- isn't he spoiling his vote by putting Gemma O'Dohery on his ballot paper?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

humberklog wrote: »
    No sign of Jeff or UP throwing their weight behind a presidential candidate...oh hang on- isn't he spoiling his vote by putting Gemma O'Dohery on his ballot paper?

In crayon I'd say!

In crayon I'd say!

Wet blue ink is how they roll.

Is it a constituency office or a new company office ? Is he finally out of the hands of that pesky seetec crowd and off the live register ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Is it a constituency office or a new company office ? Is he finally out of the hands of that pesky seetec crowd and off the live register ?

Good to see he’s spending his money on the important things anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

A garden shed I’d say.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Took quite a while today to get the lightsaber on the wall!
    Find it strange to announce in public that as the leader of a political party he spent a considerable portion of the day mounting what amounts to a toy on the wall.....

I wonder did he get his landlord to pay for the shed.

Why am I thinking of Comp Hyper Global Meganet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Why am I thinking of Comp Hyper Global Meganet ?

i think we need to update this to include block chain neural nets

I can actually picture him leaving the back door dressed in his court suit, lunchbox in one hand empty brief case in the other to walk across the garden to spend the day in the shed !! All the while the wife is minding the 6 kids !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I can actually picture him leaving the back door dressed in his court suit, lunchbox in one hand empty brief case in the other to walk across the garden to spend the day in the shed !! All the while the wife is minding the 6 kids !!

i would guess, that if you took jeffs internet search history, dumped it into a word document with no formatting it could probably be his next manifesto

I was thinking it might be a bit chilly come winter but I suppose by the time he has it properly Tinfoiled out he'll be nice a toasty.

I wonder what his family miss out on especially coming up to Christmas with him spending money on his bunker, getting the boiler in the house fixed?

Wouldn't be surprised if he's managed to put 6k together for a shomera whilst his families bones brittle due to malnutrition from a diet of chicken nuggets and misery

• Advertisement

good news the office is nearly ready - in a different location .. so now he can get serious !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Some disturbing news coming in from UP HQ. They've had their IT systems under some very sophisticated attacks in the past few days. Their IT unit have been very careful regarding backups so no major harm was done but this is very worrying.
    Who is responsible? Can we rule out Russia, China? Maybe not but recent intel points towards an elite unit within the Irish government that are actively targeting dissent online.
    Its well known that FG have an office withing Facebook HQ and are limiting some accounts. They will block maybe 1 in 40 of their posts which might seem illogical but its a sort of psy ops tactic.

In the words of their leader , "We are determined. We are UnitedPeople."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I hope it wasn’t the same ruddy villains who sneak purposely broke into Jeff’s bungalow lair and sneakily half tried unplugged a lead from his computer.

I hope it wasn’t the same ruddy villains who sneak purposely broke into Jeff’s bungalow lair and sneakily half tried unplugged a lead from his computer.

well that won't happen again - as the new UP HQ is in a secret location. He did have a post up to say that the 'different location' was nearly ready to go .. then the vague FB post disappeared. Could this have been Leo himself in the Facebook datacenter deleting posts - I suppose we will never know.

it looks like his demands to get an audience with the Public Account Committee has been 'further blocked'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

The Irish media have descended on Drogheda in the midst of a dangerous feud.....has Jeff made a statement on behalf of UP? Has he suggested a course of action or attempted conciliatory talks?

washiskin wrote: »
    The Irish media have descended on Drogheda in the midst of a dangerous feud.....has Jeff made a statement on behalf of UP? Has he suggested a course of action or attempted conciliatory talks?

He’s been giving out updates alright .. passing it off as information he has received ... but funnily enough if read the same info from the local news sites.

Will he offer his services as a mediator ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Big news update. The UnitedPeople website has been hacked. Jeff is using his elite IT skills to rectify the situation as we speak.

Update: it’s now back. Cost him 60 quid, but worth it according to himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

60 quid is an unfortunate but necessary expense. I suppose the wife tell the kids that this weekends cinema trip is off.

The UP website has most definitely been hacked - i've had a quick look and the hackers seemed to have filled it with total gibberish and nonsense. Hopefully Jeff gets it back to normal soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The UP website has most definitely been hacked - i've had a quick look and the hackers seemed to have filled it with total gibberish and nonsense. Hopefully Jeff gets it back to normal soon

No problem to a highly skilled IT man like our hero!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement