Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

8 hours a day adding to his homeresque epic on Jobpath .. interestingly enough as a determined politician he seems to have no ideas or opinions on Brexit - probably the most important political issue of recent times. He is a self proclaimed political leader from a town close to the border and yet offers no opinion on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

"Just right lenght."

Well done UP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    8 hours a day adding to his homeresque epic on Jobpath .. interestingly enough as a determined politician he seems to have no ideas or opinions on Brexit - probably the most important political issue of recent times. He is a self proclaimed political leader from a town close to the border and yet offers no opinion on it?

probably hoping he can do a cross border dole swindle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He doesn’t give a curse about it. Rudd’s politics is a very rudimentary thing. It boils down to everyone in politics (apart from himself and other fruitcakes) being bad, the State being unfair and unjust in all its engagements with its citizens, and a genuine belief that he is ‘entitled’ not to have to work because he is doing something far more important.

He isn’t intelligent enough to process matters relating to Brexit or the economy. He was a man who declared we could increase the dole by stopping politicians getting a pay rise. He somehow believes he’s a victim in a society that gave him a free house, the means to have 7 children, and the time to spend his day talking shîte on the internet.

A dreadful human being.

also .. for a 'political leader' he seems to do absolutely in the local community; I am relatively local to him ... he will say that he is inundated with communications from people having problems with job path .. but I don't see him active at all with community groups, charities or clubs .. surely a man of his integrity with his skill set could offer so much to others if he was willing to give up some of his valuable time.

I am working full time as is my wife with a couple of kids and both of us are involved in community organisations .. it is a drain on limited free time but hopefully we can do something to make the community better for everyone.

• Advertisement

also .. for a 'political leader' he seems to do absolutely in the local community; I am relatively local to him ... he will say that he is inundated with communications from people having problems with job path .. but I don't see him active at all with community groups, charities or clubs .. surely a man of his integrity with his skill set could offer so much to others if he was willing to give up some of his valuable time.

I am working full time as is my wife with a couple of kids and both of us are involved in community organisations .. it is a drain on limited free time but hopefully we can do something to make the community better for everyone.

His ego wouldn't let him just help out. It would have to be all about him.

He couldn't go around picking up rubbish. He would have to be on the back of a flatbed truck with a megaphone coordinating the Jeff Rudd Tidy Towns Initiative, featuring jeff rudd.

There is a touch of Alan Partridge about him

I note that Jeff hasn’t mentioned the nature of the IT attack ... since the UP website was comprised has he reported it to the data protection commissioner and has he confirmed to all GDPR requirements

I note that Jeff hasn’t mentioned the nature of the IT attack ... since the UP website was comprised has he reported it to the data protection commissioner and has he confirmed to all GDPR requirements

His wife pulled out the extension cable out to the shed because she needed to do some hoovering.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Funny shenanigans afoot on the doorstep of Chez Rudd. Possible probable local criminal activity- but Jeff's all over it.
    A woman and kid abandoned a Luxury car* outside his gaff only to make off in another Luxury car. Police have been notified.

*The Luxurious abandoned car in question? An '06 VW Jetta.

• Advertisement

No wonder he is so bitter with the world .. especially if he thinks everyone driving 12 year old VWs have luxuary motors ... what’s that Jetta worth .. about €2k.

My name is Michael Payne .. and I’m a nosey neighbour ......

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

€850-€1,200 depending on milage I'd expect Whippet.

Well the Gardai are useless. They probably only possibly Pulsed the reg and swallowed the story given by the owner. Serious lack of helicopters and ERU in Bellvue Heights.

He should've mentioned the drinks bottle with nails that was flung into his garden or the time he was broken into and had his computer wire tinkered with by shady dudes.

That would've pricked up their ears.

The story seems to have disappeared from Facebook !! Maybe the car blew up and exploded that one post or the owners came back and drove off ... we will never know !!

His paranoia is getting noticeably worse. Can’t be long until he’s fashioning a baseball hat out of tinfoil.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The story seems to have disappeared from Facebook !! Maybe the car blew up and exploded that one post or the owners came back and drove off ... we will never know !!
    It's highly likely that the car was a FG spy car and was removed when he became suspicious. To cover their tracks, Leo organised with his agents in Facebook to have his public information post deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It's highly likely that the car was a FG spy car and was removed when he became suspicious. To cover their tracks, Leo organised with his agents in Facebook to have his public information post deleted

Reminds me of this :pac:

https://youtu.be/W_HSNMLfhFM

Jeff has just posted up a ridiculous rant !! And finished it off with him proclaiming that he will probably end up like a Saudi journalist due to his activities!! The lad really is delusional

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Jeff has just posted up a ridiculous rant !! And finished it off with him proclaiming that he will probably end up like a Saudi journalist due to his activities!! The lad really is delusional

I assumed this was whippet exaggerating for comic effect.
    But actually....
    P.S. In total truth, I don't think I shall pass away peacefully. Recent home events alone already foretell this. Like Mr Jamal Khashoggi or also recently, Mr Raed Fares, I will meet with a questionable end. Once you accept your fate, it's half the battle. All you can do is carry on and hope someone will also pick of a torch of truth and willingness to further ask questions.

I assumed this was whippet exaggerating for comic effect.
    But actually....

Wowee, he must have been genuinely shook by that person parking the luxury 06 vw outside his gaff.

What must his wife be putting up with?

He’s as mad as a bag of spiders.

• Advertisement

His new office / secret lair will look a lot like Russell Crowe’s shed from a Beautiful Mind by Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

His new office / secret lair will look a lot like Russell Crowe’s shed from a Beautiful Mind by Christmas

You're crediting El Jeffe with being capable of logical thought?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Has he taken that rambling post down?
    Maybe he had a couple of sherries yesterday.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Has he taken that rambling post down?
    Maybe he had a couple of sherries yesterday.

nope, it's still there, all 1,017 words of it, they just get pushed down the timeline quickly due to his high throughput...
    the relevant part is only a ps near the end.

here it is, mods feel free to snip if too much
    Quick Questions First.
    1. How can Fianna Fail remain claiming to the true "Republican Party" when they have stated they are going to swear allegiance to the UK queen if they get elected elsewhere?
    2. How can Fine Gael claim to be helping the workers, unemployed and sick/dying when they are too busy financially raping them and abusing them through a number of state setups and ever increasing stealth taxes?
    3. How can Sinn Fein say they stand for a united independent Ireland ruled by it's own people when - at same time - wish to remain in a federal EU and accept any or all of it's dictates upon Irish elected and people, undermining our supposed existing independent sovereignty? (Don't get me started about our supposed neutrality!)
    4. How can People Before Profit say they are for the people when they too acted immorally in getting into cahoots with long despicable, party others, to actually see to it that a person was rejected by every low method? This was a person who was national standing against corruption for the presidential race. Really putting the people's interests first or their own party too?
    5. How can all of them be so unwilling to expose corruption in the Dail, in the courts, in the state departments and even in the media mega owned by one man directly and influenced even more via other business friends who has shares also? No, they still won't tackle that monopoly despite years ago promising to?
    The G20.
    Next week there is a world meeting of the G20. All the European leaders will be there - besides also Trump and his accused Saudi Arabia murdering friend, the oil prince.
    Off camera there will be a lot of handshaking with the prince. Trump will definite handshake the prince. This will be well organised as the prince will wish to be PR seen as above the crap he's accused of. That being involved in the murdering of a US working journalist.
    The reason he stands accused is based around three things (just to begin with).
    1. The Turkey recording have the killer and tortures repeatedly referring to "The Boss" and they their their evil acts.
    2. The CIA has a reported recording of the prince ordering the journalist to be silenced. NOTE: They just didn't get lucky in catching this, they must be listening in all the time?
    3. The Turkish government has their own recording obtained under 'odd' circumstances from the Saudi embassy, in which not only is "the Boss" referred to - but records five phone calls to the princes office coincidentally 1f609.png;-) to give someone at the other end updates.
    So the G20 is going to happen next week and in the national interest as some will claim, they will shake hands with an accused incoming leader who is also a possible murderer.
    Off camera, have no doubts, our own elected attending will likely shake his hand too - in the national interest of course.
    Let me me frank however. This irks me badly. They (G20) are going to work and conspire along side a possible murderer. Yes, I know, far, far from the first time.
    These same hand-shakers will return home and tell us all to carry on acting morally and obeying the laws of the land - after they knowing what murderers elsewhere have done and they still going ahead, wining and dining with them.
    Of course it's in the "national interest" so that's alright. Another way of saying that is "the end justifies the means". But does it?
    Fundamentally here is what I'm trying to get at...
    It's in the national interest that we have a decent, honest, open and frankly moral government - who are also opposed by equal moral and decent opposition.
    When we don't have the aforementioned what do we have? We might consistently gain governments, one after the other, of low caliber in action, lack of action and continuing corruption. Do we? ...And then people wonder why?
    A house (Ireland) is only as good as the foundation it sits on. Our government foundation should be part ingredient of honesty, transparency, moral behavior and genuine fairness. Our state foundation is weak and further being allowed to crack. When things start to crack and are allowed to continue, things get more and more worse. Do I lie?
    I could go on about all this in an even longer post - but I won't. I will wrap things up by saying that we don't need the same elected back in 99% of cases. We don't need the same parties elected back who have exposed themselves to be repeatedly questionable. In short - we need a new government that rests on a state foundation of strong moral values and be sticking to them.
    We should put in place, better official protocols to see that our elected at all levels, behave better.
    We keep bringing back the same old crooks and greedy, what can we really expect for the future! It's time to wise up citizens. Actually, no - it's way past that point - but it's never too late for some to begin either?
    Thank you to those that have taken the time to read this far. It's all food for though. Jeff Rudd.
    P.S. In total truth, I don't think I shall pass away peacefully. Recent home events alone already foretell this. Like Mr Jamal Khashoggi or also recently, Mr Raed Fares, I will meet with a questionable end. Once you accept your fate, it's half the battle. All you can do is carry on and hope someone will also pick of a torch of truth and willingness to further ask questions.
    ...And yes, I will get attacked again by the usual expected, for even raising some points and questions here. It's what they do these days. Little else it seems? Come on people. Be better. The public need you to be.

he is in full local elections mode - a call out on the personal page that United People want to have two candidates for each constituancy - what's that ? about 60 candidates?

UP are not here to compete -- they are here to take over !!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

...hopefully Leo doesn't issue the order to have them all given the Saudi treatment

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

2 per constituency is 80 something and 2 per council ward is hundreds.

I suspect there will be wards with only 1 FF or FG candidate, many with only 1 SF and Labour candidate (we're back to having 3 seaters). Even if doing the old SF thing of running people out of area to get someone everywhere they'd just be preparing for a hilarious spanking. Single figure votes anyone? Both candidates out on count 1 also

the reality as we all know will be - a sprint out of the blocks with about 800 facebook posts every day for a week - using a million different tag lines - a call to arms for all citizens to get behind UP - notification of public meetings in every county ..... after a week the posts will slow down; Jeff will rant about how he is being 'media ignored' and how the FG spin machine has forced him to scale down the campaign .. eventually leading to Jeff's withdrawal from the campaign for personal health and family reasons and then promise of a warts and all book to expose of how the corrupt system keeps him down - which like the election campaign never materialises

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

and updates of reg plates of whatever car passes his house.

• Advertisement

i nominate whippet as my UP candidate

admin@unitedpeople.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement