Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Not a chance! The man never stops working!

Oh wait, what am I saying?

It’s a true statement to make.

To be able to stop working he’d have had to actually start working to begin with

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

"You are be massively informed..."

It reads funnier if you put on an English West country accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    jaysus .. would he not take a few days off .. the Fleadh Ceoil has Drogheda hopping .. the whole week is like one big party .. surely some of the kids would appreciate the music, dance and craic that is happening on every street corner.

You have probably hit the nail on the head.

Mrs Rudd: darling, would you bring the children to the fleadh? They are so bored inside.

Jeff: uh, I have to work on something earth shattering.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

eldamo wrote: »
    You have probably hit the nail on the head.

Mrs Rudd: darling, would you bring the children to the fleadh? They are so bored inside.

Jeff: uh, I have to work on something earth shattering.....

It seems he is content with a life devoid of hope and fun .. if he had either he wouldn’t have any purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Have UP thrown their lot in with any of the current presidential candidates?

Or is this prolonged radio silence the "founder and elected leader" getting ready to make an announcement? :eek:

I mean if it's cause enough for Gemma O'Doherty......

• Advertisement

nah .. he is focusing on his own agenda (I can't see it more active pages - just the official UP one) .. he is winging about jobpath - FG - and the lack of 1000's of referendum's a year.

He has a heap of pictures up giving out about politician's expenses … it is clear that he hasn't a clue what expenses are - does he expect the workers in the dail to have to pay for all the costs of doing their work. I am in the private sector and my expenses including mileage usually comes in at about €20k per year .. and I don't have to pay for a second office.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He’s is supporting investigative journalist, Gemma O’Doherty. Someone who appears to spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet coming up with borderline conspiracies theories, has a small bunch of nutty and barely literate followers, hasn’t a hope of ever being elected to any sort of office. You’d wonder what he saw in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,347 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

She also doesn't take any form of disagreement too well.. has already started issuing legal threats on Twitter! Don't think Jeff has gone that far!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

He’s is supporting investigative journalist, Gemma O’Doherty. Someone who appears to spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet coming up with borderline conspiracies theories, has a small bunch of nutty and barely literate followers, hasn’t a hope of ever being elected to any sort of office. You’d wonder what he saw in her.

i think we should be afraid of gemma the populist - she is looking for a very important seat to commit treason - steer well clear - and any media that supports her are lack lustre in terms of management

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

borderline conspiracies theories, has a small bunch of nutty and barely literate followers

That's putting it mildly. One of the twitter "followers" praising her for being the only one who can get the HPV vaccine taken out of the water in Donegal. Her and Jeff are made for each other.

• Advertisement

She also doesn't take any form of disagreement too well.. has already started issuing legal threats on Twitter! Don't think Jeff has gone that far!

You've got to be joking? He's always at it- threatening people with the might of his legal team*. Sure it's one of the reasons he's banned from this site.

He doesn't have one, everyone knows that and every threat was as empty as his soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

humberklog wrote: »
    You've got to be joking? He's always at it- threatening people with the might of his legal team*. Sure it's one of the reasons he's banned from this site.

He doesn't have one, everyone knows that and every threat was as empty as his soul.

Someone on Twitter posted a screenshot of a legal action notification O'Doherty sent them by DM yesterday.

The language was startlingly similar to the terms the f&el uses in his many nuggets of legal advice received from his very own Michael Cohen cardboard cut-out.

washiskin wrote: »
    Someone on Twitter posted a screenshot of a legal action notification O'Doherty sent them by DM yesterday.

The language was startlingly similar to the terms the f&el uses in his many nuggets of legal advice received from his very own Michael Cohen cardboard cut-out.

There’s always a fierce pong of freeman woo off these people.

I don't think Gemma O'Doherty has a legal team - however, if she does I would encourage you to report her to the CAB :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Did a small bit of research on Gemma O'D and found some outrageous stuff. PM me if you want it.

Did a small bit of research on Gemma O'D and found some outrageous stuff. PM me if you want it.

Not being dismissive dude, but that's unnecessarily vague and mysterious. It takes about 10 minutes to work out she's as nutty as squirrel shít.

From a pure employer/employee relationship perspective case she did have a case against INM. But most of her stuff since is off the wall.

I wonder will Jeff actively canvas for her if she does get a nomination.

gemma got kicked out of her job because she broke a really bad law - treason

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

humberklog wrote: »
    I wonder will Jeff actively canvas for her if she does get a nomination.

I would say he most definitely would - assuming by 'active canvassing' you mean several hundred supportive posts on over a dozen of his facebook pages.
    Those with a 7-year memory may recall his vocal support for David Norris in 2011, that turned out quite amusing when it all ended in Norris's shambolic withdrawal from the race (and ill-judged return).

In general United People seems a bit unfocused these days, the main page doesn't get as many updates as before, and less thanks and responses for those few updates. No talk of monthly meetings or recruitment drives, no AGMs in his favorite room in the Teachers Club, or press releases, no photo-op policy launches for the national media to be accused of ignoring etc.

If the 2016 version of UP ended in hilarious Tubbs centred implosion, this latest version just seems to limping to an end without a whimper.

its sad to see that a post with this title has 45k thousand views - sad

• Advertisement

euser1984 wrote: »
    its sad to see that a post with this title has 45k thousand views - sad

The last bastion of activity of the cafe!

I think we are being a little harsh on Jeff and UnitedPeople .. from a massive update on his face book page this morning
    Today (we work unpaid seven days a week) we gained further rock solid document evidence that the Department of Social Protection AND the private company operators it hired, have been COMPLETELY acting illegally.

Working 7 days - Unpaid - wow .. imagine having the decency to turn down all the available paid work around during this economic upswing to donate 7 days of your time to being a social warrior - fair play to the man - not all hero's wear capes you know.

More on this very serious matter we shall report when we can. At present, acting with power of authority given to us, we are pursuing all criminal elements and seeing that the mass amount of illegal money stolen, is retuned to its rightful owner.

lay litigants and McKenzie friends - we won't have enough of these people in Ireland - fair play Jeff - good on you donating your valuable time to assist others - using your unique set of skills (Napoleon Dynamite springs to mind) to help those less fortunate than you
    Separate from this, we also are aiming to take the whole JobPath setup and further expose it through Irish and international courts via five different professional legal directions. More on this also when we can go on public record.

and another cliff hanger in the many dramatic episodes of this superhero saga - 5 .. count them 1,2,3,4,5 different legal directions .. sorry 'professional' legal directions … it's like an Irish Times cryptic crossword puzzle ..

whippet wrote: »
    I think we are being a little harsh on Jeff and UnitedPeople .. from a massive update on his face book page this morning

Working 7 days - Unpaid - wow .. imagine having the decency to turn down all the available paid work around during this economic upswing to donate 7 days of your time to being a social warrior - fair play to the man - not all hero's wear capes you know.

lay litigants and McKenzie friends - we won't have enough of these people in Ireland - fair play Jeff - good on you donating your valuable time to assist others - using your unique set of skills (Napoleon Dynamite springs to mind) to help those less fortunate than you

and another cliff hanger in the many dramatic episodes of this superhero saga - 5 .. count them 1,2,3,4,5 different legal directions .. sorry 'professional' legal directions … it's like an Irish Times cryptic crossword puzzle ..

If he was clear about the "evidence" he has found someone "capable" might take that evidence and do something productive with it.

That's not what jeff is after.

He doesn't care about the problem being solved.

He just cares about getting the plaudits for doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I don't think I realised the sheer extent of welfare available to large non working families until the Tallaght Garda Station hoax a couple of weeks ago.

Upwards of 50k+ tax free per yr.

It really would make no sense for somebody like Jeff to go back bartending or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,347 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Laughable that a 7k contract is being portrayed as some sort of Big Brother operation.

All they'll get for that is just being alerted when a relevant topic is trending.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

It really would make no sense for somebody like Jeff to go back bartending or whatever.
    For the value he provides the state through his never ending campaign to uncover the truth into state enforced slavery and other important breaches of legal laws, bartending is so beneath our Jeff!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Laughable that a 7k contract is being portrayed as some sort of Big Brother operation.

All they'll get for that is just being alerted when a relevant topic is trending.

Bríd Smith was whinging about this.
    She strangely tried to claim it was an attempt to stop the mobilisation of "ordinary" people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Bríd Smith was whinging about this.
    She strangely tried to claim it was an attempt to stop the mobilisation of "ordinary" people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

padd b1975 wrote: »
    BrSmith was whinging about this.

That muppet claims that everything is an attempt to stop the mobilisation of "ordinary" people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement