Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

eldamo wrote: »
    i nominate whippet as my UP candidate

admin@unitedpeople.ie

I second the nomination.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I wonder will Jeff run with Julie Feely again this time. She's seems to have disappeared since the last L.E. Quite ambitious plans if he can dodge the bullets/ Novichok/ ice pick or whatever "The Man" is going to throw in his way.

The post to my eye is trying to get the attention of Gemma O'Doherty. Since her attempt at a tip at a presidential nomination she's gone full-on trying to keep momentum in her crusade against corruption (that and other subjects too).
    Jeff would love a slice of that action and I think he's seeing a bit of an "in" there with regards to promoting his profile.

GO'D has been tacking fairly right wing lately and it'll be interesting to see if Jeff will start to swing that way as a lot of his followers on FB would appear to be of that ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

i nominate whippet as my UP candidate

admin@unitedpeople.ie

it would be a risky one for me ... i'm in the same constituency as the dear leader - is there space for 2 UP seats in Drogheda ?

What happens if I out poll him ? will I be exiled and left holding the baby? Will UnitedPeople get a new Logo and a new fresh start?

I'm not sure I could handle the media pressure ... also I have a job and a mortgage and a car valued at over €500 .... does that actually rule me out?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    Will UnitedPeople get a new Logo and a new fresh start?
    I know a graphic design company if you need the name of one!

I know a graphic design company if you need the name of one!

That’s clear !!

• Advertisement

Jeff must be riding high on the tallies of the United People poll. UP currently tied with Labour on 8% (5 votes out of a total of 64).

humberklog wrote: »
    Jeff must be riding high on the tallies of the United People poll. UP currently tied with Labour on 8% (5 votes out of a total of 64).

So your saying 92% of the electorate have rejected UP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I'm a bit concerned for the man. He's simply working himself too hard and something will have to give. The pressure of running a national campaign for UP could push him over the edge and that's if the bastards don't get to him first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

the reality as we all know will be - a sprint out of the blocks with about 800 facebook posts every day for a week - using a million different tag lines - a call to arms for all citizens to get behind UP - notification of public meetings in every county ..... after a week the posts will slow down; Jeff will rant about how he is being 'media ignored' and how the FG spin machine has forced him to scale down the campaign .. eventually leading to Jeff's withdrawal from the campaign for personal health and family reasons and then promise of a warts and all book to expose of how the corrupt system keeps him down - which like the election campaign never materialises

Excellent summary of how things will play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

it would be a risky one for me ... i'm in the same constituency as the dear leader - is there space for 2 UP seats in Drogheda ?

What happens if I out poll him ? will I be exiled and left holding the baby? Will UnitedPeople get a new Logo and a new fresh start?

http://irelandelection.com/election.php?elecid=157&electype=5&constitid=194

Happened the last time, Dear Leader actually got outpolled by his running mate (now granted the pair of them combined had less votes than you'd find people in a moderately busy pub of a Saturday evening.

I'm not sure I could handle the media pressure ... also I have a job and a mortgage and a car valued at over €500 .... does that actually rule me out?

You meet every one of his criteria for being one of The Elite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

466983.PNG
    I just don't seem to fit in with jeffs crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

466983.PNG
    I just don't seem to fit in with jeffs crowd.
    But sure the dole is up since then :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

But sure the dole is up since then :confused:

The Tesco Chicken Nugget Allowance is up too. Apologies, the childrens allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Jesus that speech!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Jesus that speech!!!

which one, the one where he wants to be martyred?

jaysus he was on the warpath yesterday.

he seems to have teamed up with CAPSLOCK from the freemen of the land thread, i think the rockpool these chancers operate in are all starting to dry up and they are being forced together.

at this stage we might even see a reunion of jeff & ben

edit, oh that one, jaysus,

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Jesus that speech!!!

And that's just an opening statement he proposes to make at a PAC meeting. It's a beauty!

Odder still is the top of the post that says "Jeff Rudd is with Gemma O'Donoghue and Maureen O'Sullivan.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,943 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

So Jeff is still trying to get closer to GO'D?

Life ain't always empty.

He'd leave the wife and kids for her in a heartbeat.
    Before denouncing her when she fails to yield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

She's revealed her true colours recently. Rants about migrants in Sweden and the Soros backed media. If he was in anyway smart he'd keep his distance.

She's revealed her true colours recently. Rants about migrants in Sweden and the Soros backed media. If he was in anyway smart he'd keep his distance.

This the interesting bit. If Jeff continues to court GO'D in any meaningful way it would be quite the volte face in some topics that Jeff and therefore UP have held for quite a while. And if there's one thing Jeff doesn't like (just as much as he misunderstands it) that would be U-TURNS!

GO'D has been travelling the country with her #endcorruptionnow movement. Arklow last night, Portlaoise soon...hopefully Drogheda gets a pin stuck in it some time soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Just reading back on this thread, the luxurious 06 Passat post nearly had me in tears.

Where do ye lads keep up on the affairs of Rudd?

I don't use Facebook but would love to be able to access more of this comedy gold.

Facebook is the only source ... he is media ignored by dob so he is censured everwhere else ... FG’s Facebook office will also delete some of his posts if they don’t like them.

In other breaking news .. Jeffs buddy Mr Fagan has been landed with the cost of the high court action they took to ensure they were legally allowed to claim Jobseeker’s Allowance when not actually seeking employment.

According to Jeff .. fagan “part won” case ... or lost it to you and me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I remember he used to be on the Journal sprouting gibberish. I haven't seen him on there recently though.

When he posted here on Boards he didn't seem as off. His writing was at least comprehensible.

It seems to have regressed greatly since his departure. It's like a different language at times.

I believe the term is 'Ruddish'. Lol.

He’s posting photographs of slashed wrists again. The man has no shame.

He’s posting photographs of slashed wrists again. The man has no shame.

He’s becoming more and more desperate and paranoid by the day.

Trotting our the line about being busy with setting up a company and his heroics with Jobpath at the same time. He has no business ... the charade he calls Clear and Graphic isn’t a business .. it was more like a college project .. if he really was trying to start up a business he would be spending every waking hour trying to get the business up and running ... I’m based in his locality and know plenty of business there .. go to chamber of commerce events .. have been in the local enterprise hub and start up centre ... I’ve never heard of his new company once ... a total fraud

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He has no business ... the charade he calls Clear and Graphic isn’t a business .. it was more like a college project .. if he really was trying to start up a business he would be spending every waking hour trying to get the business up and running
    He can’t have a business or else he would lose his free money and free house that the taxpayer kindly hands him!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,943 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

In other breaking news .. Jeffs buddy Mr Fagan has been landed with the cost of the high court action they took to ensure they were legally allowed to claim Jobseeker’s Allowance when not actually seeking employment.

Got a link?

Life ain't always empty.

Got a link?

Jeff has a long winded Facebook post about it !!

He was up out in his shed last night until all hours posting pictures of himself and slashed wrists.

The kids probably inside in the house with his wife peering into a cheap android tablet as they try and watch the late late toy show. Jeff decreed that there would be no television (government propaganda tool) in the Rudd household. He probably popped in every so often to get a glass of Mi-Wadi.

• Advertisement

32381186_1854589024839395_1311097316098179072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=89ced376bdd002966fc5a32e39b03470&oe=5C671C2C

I wonder has he got on a "back to work enterprise scheme" pushing his Clear and Graphic thingy. There's grants given for it (2k+) and I think you're allowed your benefits for 2 years.

Pure Rudd...lots of advice and info for the prospective C+G customer especially the bit "Visuals are obsorbed (sic) faster than text content. The average person reads on 20% of a standard webpage".

He might consider some of his own advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement