Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

That muppet claims that everything is an attempt to stop the mobilisation of "ordinary" people.

Now that the era austerity is more or less finshed she has little or nothing to offer .. so she needs to find stuff to cling on to

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

During the presidential nominee process Jeff hitched his wagon to Gemma O'Doherty. He went all in. Even showing that he's going to spoil his vote by adding her name to the ballot paper after she couldn't convince enough people that she was a credible person and didn't make onto the casting couch.

Since then Gemma has shown her truer colours by barraging her Twitter and FB pages with far more and stronger anti-vax stories than what she was willing to admit believing when she was looking for nomination. She's also started labelling people "looney left" and "snowflakes" in her support for Kavanaugh's promotion to Supreme Court in the US.

The same Gemma was looking for nominations from said Looney Left politicians only a couple of weeks ago.

But I'm wondering- will Jeff be looking at Gemma for inspiration? Will he spot the support Gemma's new message is getting and pile in on it?
    Jeff always tacked to the Left on social and economic issues, maybe even "Looney Left". It'll be interesting to see what shape Rudder's UP takes in the next few months.

He's been too boring in the last few months bobbing about in the doldrums.

i've been dipping in to some of his nonsense in the last few weeks .. nothing really of note to be talking about.

Predictably he nailed his colours to the mast of O'Doherty and even took the time to send a facebook message to People Before Profit having a cut of them for not helping to get her a nomination .. PBP responded to inform him that they didn't quite agree with her opinions and didn't feel that supporting her would be in line with their views. Jeff took this as them blocking democracy - the notion of not voting for someone you don't agree with is sort of lost with him.

Apparently Gemma was on the blower to Jeff a few times during the ill fated campaign - says a lot about both parties really.

he is very active on the Journal.ie posting his usual guff .. but seems to be only posting under the clearandgraphic handle - he other handles must be blocked. That company is active now for nearly two years and seems to have zero customers and zero marketing by the self proclaimed 'professional marketeer'

he is even irrelevant amongst the protest classes now and his full time job of 'educating' people on Jobpath will be non existent as the economy approaches full employment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

whippet wrote: »
    Apparently Gemma was on the blower to Jeff a few times during the ill fated campaign - says a lot about both parties really.

Why am I not surprised?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

washiskin wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised?:rolleyes:

Those phone calls would be a joy to listen to. Two absolute nutjobs and cranks reinforcing each other’s bizarre conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement

So a year spent facebooking and giving out has earned the like of Jeff at least 4 times what me as a paye working will gain from budget 2019 .. he must be chuffed

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

So a year spent facebooking and giving out has earned the like of Jeff at least 4 times what me as a paye working will gain from budget 2019 .. he must be chuffed
    Well it is important work hes doing for us all!

It will be a busy day for the entire United People party .. apparently he will be off line for most of the day as he will be in the high court with his buddy damien rescuing some unfortunate

while its a bit cryptic here is the update verbatim
    Besides tomorrow morning newspaper covers, there will be no further posts till after tomorrow evening - when just before that, Damien Fagan and myself go to the highcourts in Dublin to stop unconstitutional actions that could soon render a family homeless directly due to #JobPath.

Working on notes for legal paperwork and presentation to a judge till then. Unless its a dire emergency, please defer contacting us till tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. Much thanks.

Should be an interesting court report

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

How in the **** can Jobpath cost you your house? Im trying to come up with the most ludicrous theories but none make any sense!

Only thing I can come up with is the person went to one of the 3 hour courses and so couldn't make a job interview or lost out on a great opportunity and so no money so cant pay the mortgage and then a repossession is occurring within a year....in Ireland...within a year!

I actually want to read what is going on in that court room today.

Sure Jeff has always been a little susceptible to exaggeration the odd time

• Advertisement

***** NEWS FLASH ******

Direct from the horse's mouth
    Highcourt update

The usher of the high court is throwing us out of the court. Judge was willing to hear other litigants but as soon as we presented our case, judge refused to hear case. Standing our ground. Garda called. More details later if arrested and then released.

it only took a couple of minutes until one of his followers asked the all important question 'is the judge acting under their oath?'

Will Jeff need the services of his former comrade Ben to get him out of the slammer ?

Fûck it, I’m knocking off work to go down and take a look at this comedy gold.

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I actually want to read what is going on in that court room today.
    I'm sure that Jeff will provide a four volume book of his day taking on the state (written in Ruddish).
    Will Jeff need the services of his former comrade Ben to get him out of the slammer ?
    You mean former property developer and anti-eviction muppet Ben Gilroy who didn't do himself any favours in court recently...
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/campaigner-banned-from-taking-further-legal-actions-against-bank-1.3648118

He has a full report up now .. I’m still none the wiser .. can’t understand a thing apart from where he feels the need to explain that he wore a dark suit ... a bit of relevance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

***** NEWS FLASH ******

Direct from the horse's mouth

it only took a couple of minutes until one of his followers asked the all important question 'is the judge acting under their oath?'

Ben isn't allowed anywhere near a courtroom for the foreseeable

https://www.irishlegal.com/article/high-court-aib-granted-isaac-wunder-order-restraining-man-from-acting-as-mckenzie-friend

Anyone any idea what they were doing in court? Were they bringing a case of defending themselves?

From some of his mumbling it sounds like they wanted to make a presentation to the court as mckenzie friends

From some of his mumbling it sounds like they wanted to make a presentation to the court as mckenzie friends

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

humberklog wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what they were doing in court? Were they bringing a case of defending themselves?

They were attempting to rattle a few cages down in city hall.

Something to do with proof that the constitution and international law (???) were being broken by Jobs Path who had cut off someone called Jerry Tobin from his payments for not signing a Progress Plan. Jeffrey and Damo were McKenzie friending the case and going to set precedent worth millions of euros to people who'd been cut off.
    He's now off to the European Court of Justice (presumably on a vacation for a looksee as they won't hear any case until it's exhausted here).

Heres the long version in Ruddlish.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2189054981105190&set=a.201612419849466&type=3&theater

So Jeff's shenanigans (I won't pretend to understand what it is he's actually trying to do) has cost the guy €290 today to have his filings re-submitted. The guy they're representing hasn't had his dole since May and is in danger of losing his house in 2 weeks time (according to Jeff).

Jayzuz, he's some beaut.

• Advertisement

He has said that the judge refused to listen to him under the McKenzie rule which is correct ... but Jeff maintains the ‘common informer’ legalisation should grant him an audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

They were attempting to rattle a few cages down in city hall.

Something to do with proof that the constitution and international law (???) were being broken by Jobs Path who had cut off someone called Jerry Tobin from his payments for not signing a Progress Plan. Jeffrey and Damo were McKenzie friending the case and going to set precedent worth millions of euros to people who'd been cut off.
    He's now off to the European Court of Justice (presumably on a vacation for a looksee as they won't hear any case until it's exhausted here).

Heres the long version in Ruddlish.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2189054981105190&set=a.201612419849466&type=3&theater

I found that impossible to read, I just gave up, who has a mind that works that way?

And there are 145 likes, 13 comments and 120 shares, did these people actually read and understand what he was saying?

Did they just go, ah, jeff is up to his old tricks, have a like....

trying to read this has ruined my morning

thanks jeff

The judges must finally have enough of freeman gobshîtes like Gilroy and Rudd wasting everyone’s time in court. The lad would be better off looking for a job and contributing to society instead of being a troublemaker on top of everything else. There’s a shortage of staff in retail at the moment. Why doesn’t he get a job working in Symths toy shop for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The lad would be better off looking for a job and contributing to society instead of being a troublemaker on top of everything else. There’s a shortage of staff in retail at the moment. Why doesn’t he get a job working in Symths toy shop for a while?

Got an email from Parcel Motel yesterday about a parcel, at the end it says they're hiring for Christmas and asking people to email in their CVs. Imagine if our Jeff actually did that, his "CV" would probably be an incomprehensible 50-page manifesto...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I want to feel bad for this guy but at the same time he's an adult. He has made a judgement on Jeff and thought "yes this seems like an informed individual. I will take his advice and stop engaging with social welfare whilst also spending my meagre/non existent income on hopeless legal challenges.

I'd love to witness Jeff presenting him with an additional bill of 290 just so he can give a judge 50 pages of ruddish nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Plenty of calm and reasoned comments.

"Kelly Clancy Browne There is no realistic humane justice in the irish court system, it's ran by #naziromancatholicelitists to torture whoever they decide to it looks like..."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Plenty of calm and reasoned comments.

"Kelly Clancy Browne There is no realistic humane justice in the irish court system, it's ran by #naziromancatholicelitists to torture whoever they decide to it looks like..."

Jesus Christ.

What are "non-legal qualified staff"?

In his waffle he says:
    The legal fight peacefully continues. We are taking not one but TWO separate cases to the European Courts of Justice and the Courts of Human Rights over this whole racket that so far has cost the taxpayer €110 Million Euro for a success rate of less than 7% out of 100% - AND WE CAN PROVE ALL THIS TOO, JUST BY USING STATE REPORTS - not even our own two massive additional UnitedPeople investigation reports.
    If United People was such an important force to be reckoned with why has he not posted this shíte on the Up facebook page?

"a success rate of 7% out of 100%".

Good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

What are "non-legal qualified staff"?

hyphen placed incorrectly I'd say, he probably meant 'non legal-qualified staff', or, in English, a layperson.

His point here I think is that some clerk in jobspath or the dole office shouldn't cut you off unless they are a constitutional law expert. This would be a curious way to run each government department obviously. 'Your submitted passport photo is wonky, rejected' - 'Are you a qualified lawyer to reject this photo?'.
    'Parked on a double yellow, €50 fine' - 'Whats your constitutional expertise Mrs Traffic Warden?'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement