Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

padd b1975 wrote: »
    No problem to a highly skilled IT man like our hero!
    IT trainer, politician, family man.
    How does he get time to fit it all in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

IT trainer, politician, family man.
    How does he get time to fit it all in?

Secret agent, Special Ops, IT Teacher, Boss, with his own home and pole.

The man is a polymath of epic proportion, the likes of which have never been seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

Secret agent, Special Ops, IT Teacher, Boss, with his own home and pole.

The man is a polymath of epic proportion, the likes of which have never been seen.

Don't forget, he is also ace at balancing a knife on his finger and reading a book at the same time.

A man of many talents.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

And yet it is baffling that he is on long term unemployment benefit .. how can someone like him not secure gainful employment in Ireland's largest town.

It's a common phenomenon that a tortured genius may wish to live the life of a recluse, away from the filthy rat race travel he despises, observing from the outside but refusing to partake.

It is also a common phenomenon that one day, when society is at a precipice, it will have the audacity to come to that hero to beg for help.

On that day, Jeff will be ready. Until then, he continues to observe, stern, steady, omniscient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Maybe it'll dawn on him that if people didn't buy into his proto-anarchist agenda during the biggest recession in decades, they never will.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Unfortunately Jeff will need to take a few days off to repair the carnage from the serious attacks on his website. It seems after further investigation the damage has been more severe.

He is putting a call out to ‘serious IT’ people to help him - Jeff admits he’s just know how to use a PC as opposed to being an expert.

Even one of his followers suggested contacting Netflix to do a documentary on Jeff and his conflict with the sinister arms of the state !!

I reckon we should run a poll for what the documentary will be call ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

whippet wrote: »

268x0w.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Ruddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

http://unitedpeople.ie/survey-page/

My responses to his survey don't appear to have fallen into line with his fellow crackpots.

Am I the cyber attack?

• Advertisement

Thanks for that, I've just voted the anti-Rudd position on everything :)

FG currently tied with UP at 4 votes each. Coalition negotiations will be interesting.

WTF is an "elected holiday" ?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

eldamo wrote: »

My responses to his survey don't appear to have fallen into line with his fellow crackpots.

Am I the cyber attack?

Do you some vote sometimes...

Classic Ruddish.

whippet wrote: »

"Jeff Rudd - One Man's Struggle Against Reality"

What are "elected holidays"?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The riddles of Rudd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"Jeff Rudd - One Man's Struggle Against Reality"

...and to an extent greater, the English language!

As the man himself would put it.

The decade that he has taken courtesy of the generous benifets and social welfare successive elected governments have afforded him

holdays of elected people, are we not all fluent in ruddish here?

fine gael have stormed into the lead on his poll,

he may have to be the silent small party propping them up next time around!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Am I the cyber attack?

Yours and most others by the look of results. How long before Jeff decides he doesn't like the look of the poll and pulls it?

fine gael have stormed into the lead on his poll,

he may have to be the silent small party propping them up next time around!
    A coalition?
    Imagine the intensive negotiations.

• Advertisement

Chiorino wrote: »
    Yours and most others by the look of results. How long before Jeff decides he doesn't like the look of the poll and pulls it?

That would be quite a responce

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

You'll be needing a set of these- only 49.99 in the UnitedPeople shop...

44993753015_b3924f3157_z.jpg

Funny how he's playing footsie with Gemma O' Doherty recently. Posting up a lot her Twitter stuff.

They quality of the posts from his followers is hitting quite a high bar on the headbanger pole.

Chiorino wrote: »

Ah heyore, that would be fairly dishonest of someone who believes in participatory democracy
    http://unitedpeople.ie/participatory-democracy/

surely now the people have spoken and their will is that united people fold into fine gael

we can massage his ego though and refer to it as a merger of equals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

This poll, like everything else pertaining to reality in Ruddland, will be full extent ignored, and portrayed as political hack government forced intimidation. Possibly probably in non legal law action.

No DDI in the party poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

This poll, like everything else pertaining to reality in Ruddland, will be full extent ignored, and portrayed as political hack government forced intimidation. Possibly probably in non legal law action.

AND shills.

We have a sneak peak of the new HQ .. plenty of books and stuff stuck to wall .. but four pairs of sissors in the pen holder .. what’s that all about ?

Am I going mad but above Jeff's right (as we're looking) shoulder...is that a Billie Piper book?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭furiousox

"Due to the various serious, apparent deliberate attacks to my computer and then the UnitedPeople.ie website which has come under attack this last week also, I regret to say that I need to take a few days off completely to repair some serious damage. The damage is far more extensive than it appeared at initial investigation.
    I will be back but this could be my last post for a few days. I am completely time consumed day and late nights into getting everything running again. Other scheduled activities will sadly have to wait. My apologies to all."

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »
    Am I going mad but above Jeff's right (as we're looking) shoulder...is that a Billie Piper book?

that's the only one he has read cover to cover.

This whole shed/office deal....

this can only be his way of shirking the only responsibility he has in the world, to actually watch his own children.

When he was just squirrelled away in the cupboard under the stairs, it must have been too easy for the wife to say, I'm off to the shops, could you watch the junior jeffs....

now he is in his office 8+ hours a day and can't be disturbed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement