Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

I wonder will he be volunteering his ample free time to help out at the Fleadh when it comes to Drogheda in a few weeks? A civic minded individual like him must really want to show his home town in its best light

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He had a brazen post taunting Irish water about his plans to ignore the hose pipe ban. In reality he was going to fill up a few 2L bottles which has nothing to do with the ban. Still he took his opportunity to have a pointless rant on facebook and remind people that his father is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

He had a brazen post taunting Irish water about his plans to ignore the hose pipe ban. In reality he was going to fill up a few 2L bottles which has nothing to do with the ban. Still he took his opportunity to have a pointless rant on facebook and remind people that his father is dead.

i actually wanted to connect two different sources of internet prats yesterday.
    I was on the lidl facebook page, and there were people commenting on any post, literally anything (i think it was a post about an electrical clearance sale) ranting about how dare lidl say anything about anything after flouting the hosepipe ban by selling paddling pools....
    seriously chaps, this decision was made months ago, who could have predicted a good irish summer.

hop over to jeffs page

and we get these comments
    455336.PNG

how can we put these people in contact with each other?

jaysus, I went back to the lidl page to look for the comments I was after, that place really is a hive for loonies, absolutely every post gets crazy bastids, i quite like em as a company

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Rudd and his followers are absolute leeches on society. The entitlement is something else. Expect everything for free, and pay for nothing is the mantra. Then spend all day giving out about the State that provides them with a pretty comfortable life of leisure. losers who should be treated with contempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭washiskin

I thought he was broke buying bottled water because the public supply was poisoned with flouride? :confused:

• Advertisement

washiskin wrote: »
    I thought he was broke buying bottled water because the public supply was poisoned with flouride? :confused:

Jeff’s facts and truths change depending on the current level of outrage amongst his followers

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

He always attracted a balance of idiots and dregs but I reckon over the last 6months or so the dregs are out outnumbering idiots. Some real fruity flavoured posting on his comments threads.

humberklog wrote: »
    He always attracted a balance of idiots and dregs but I reckon over the last 6months or so the dregs are out outnumbering idiots. Some real fruity flavoured posting on his comments threads.

Thankfully I’ve no visibility of this guff anymore ... delusional clowns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

He appeals to that element in society that want maximum input for minimum output. Jeff offers them a chance at this, it's the only reason he puts so much effort into staying unemployed.

Unfortunately the fact they do so little means they are oblivious to the fact he is a spoofer and time waster.

I can see the odd update on the main UP page ... are Jeff and his band of fools really saying the worry about water supplies is all a big con by Irish water and that the weeks of hot weather and lack of rainfall isn’t real?

What a total bunch of hopeless idiots .. talking about pouring their hoses on to the street in protest ... same clowns who rufuse to pay for water in the first place ?

It’s true .. when you get everything for nothing you can’t under stand the value of anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I used to throw an eye over the UP/JeffRudd pages every so often just for a bit of comic relief but god almighty the absolute crap Jeff and his acolytes are coming out with lately are just getting me annoyed. They really do live in a little world of their own.

Giving out about Michael D Higgins at the moment. Comments calling him a leech and suggesting his next major life event will be death. Also suggesting the water levels are a conspiracy theory and that they intend to leave taps running (just because). Dept of Social Protection should come down hard on these losers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It's been a while since I've been the Constitutional brain of Jeff at work but he's come up with some right doozies about the proposed referendum amending the clause about the role of women. He appears to be advocating for a Constitutional right to not work.

That's right, in Chez Rudd, the primary law of the land should grant one the right to turn down gainful employment in favour of being a full-time Facebook activist. Of course he ties everything into Jobpath and his own particular set of lifestyle choices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Pegmatite

Has Jeff put his name in the ring yet?

To be fair I imagine the Aras might be a wee bit smaller then his current house.

The Fleagh 2018 will be in Drogheda next week .. 40000 people a day so he probably in the process of planning a huge recruitment drive ... as you can be sure he ain’t volunteering his time to help out with the biggest event in his hometown since Cromwell decided to have a day out.

https://scontent.fdub3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/38819602_10155818066953087_5789670869114552320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=49a5d797c27a00dfd83077bfd3ee6ab1&oe=5BFA8376

I saw the above figures shared on Reddit. I wonder would a married couple with a similar number of kids, living in a town within Dublins commuter belt, be on the same or less.

If they where coming out with the same, I see why someone might be a little workshy.

Sorry, having problems editing my post above. The image that is linked to is a back of an envelope calculation of benefits paid to a single mother with seven kids in Dublin.
    It works out at about 50k per annum

https://scontent.fdub3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/38819602_10155818066953087_5789670869114552320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=49a5d797c27a00dfd83077bfd3ee6ab1&oe=5BFA8376

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Pegmatite wrote: »

I saw the above figures shared on Reddit. I wonder would a married couple with a similar number of kids, living in a town within Dublins commuter belt, be on the same or less.

If they where coming out with the same, I see why someone might be a little workshy.
    I can't vouch for the numbers but that €50k would be maybe an €80k salary for a working person.

I think its closer to 95 k pre tax

Throw in the house with HAP/Rent Allowance and that figure moves up too.

• Advertisement

Pegmatite wrote: »
    I think its closer to 95 k pre tax

But what ever you do don’t shaft people by charging for water !!!

And he still spends his days giving out about the State that provided him with a free gaff, the means to produce 7 Ruddlets, endless training courses, free health care, and enough disposable income to buy a high-end SLR camera.

The lack of insight is really quite something. Now I know Rudd and his followers are all people with an IQ in the 80’s, but there surely has to be some sort of realisation that they are very lucky to have some a generous social welfare system in this country???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

it's not the stupid we should be worried about but people that think there smarter than they actually are

all arguments against irishwater is fundamentally bull****. soviet style systems don't work and are a complete and utter waster of money - just like the health system is ****e for the very same reasons.

i have no vested interests in irish water or any of it's subsidiaries or contractors

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

After a 3-year hiatus, "JeffreyRudd" is back commenting on Irish Times articles (didn't think he'd be the sort to pony up for an IT subscription - maybe he's done the first month for €1 thing)

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/shane-ross-must-accept-he-cannot-be-both-insider-and-outsider-1.3592237
    For all his [Shane Ross] writing about corruption and lies, he continues to apparently remain silent about ongoing corruption and prop up a party that is continuing to break Irish and international laws. He remains unwilling to either expose it all further or do something about it. That says enough.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Funny thing...when Jeff was wearing the stripes of Daftest in Command of DDI he tried playing footsie with Ross.
    At the time Ross was a political outlier and Jeff thought he could get him on side by waving the smelly sock of political lunacy under his nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

“Holy Sh1t!” quoth the Ruddmeister!

We are going to clear get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

“Holy Sh1t!” quoth the Ruddmeister!

We are going to clear get it.

hidden somewhere inside a 600 page manifesto of ruddish

Another badly written report on why you shouldn’t be made look for work. With those photos of slashed wrists.

jaysus .. would he not take a few days off .. the Fleadh Ceoil has Drogheda hopping .. the whole week is like one big party .. surely some of the kids would appreciate the music, dance and craic that is happening on every street corner.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    jaysus .. would he not take a few days off
    Not a chance! The man never stops working!

Oh wait, what am I saying?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement