Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

whippet wrote: »
    All I can see now is the UP page ... pretty useless page unless you want to see what the headline in the sindo was a couple of weeks ago !

But they don’t want you to KOP that.

How long before Dudd claims it was him wot won it?

I'm a big fan of his but am disappointed he hasn't stated a position on this or congratulated the women of Ireland

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Ever the slithery coward. Jeff Rudd a man totally lacking back bone just goes and outdoes himself once more.

He has a post on his page saying Renua and FF are out of step with the people because they supported a No vote (55% of FF apparently).
    This yellow belly shyster is now getting on board with the Yes side? After months of bizarre deflection! Whatever about being too scared to give his own opinion on the matter (the only political party leader (stop laughing in the cheap seats) not to give their opinion on Repeal) but using the Repeal result as political leverage when he did NOTHING, NOTHING to advance either opinion. What a despicable sh!tbag.
    I'm thinking of all the people for Yes and No campaigns who really did put their shoulder to the wheel that he now thinks he can now jump aboard the happy train and poke the parties and party members who find themselves on the wrong side of history?

He's a despicable low life. A coward and chancer through and through. Spineless wimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He's such a lightweight coward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

To be fair .. at least he is consistent ... always looking to be on the populist side ... he’d be like a lad watching a rugby match on a +1 channel knowing the result and telling everyone else he predicted the score !!

I don’t know who he thinks he’s fooling.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I see the most recent leader of DDI Alan Lawes resigned from the party in the aftermath of the referendum, citing the little-known "you're all a shower of 19th century puritanical cnuts perched somewhere to the right of opus dei' clause.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215163931786992&set=p.10215163931786992&type=3&theater

While I respect the fact that other people within DDI have deeply held and passionate views on the "No" side in this referendum, what I cannot respect or condone is the disrespectful and disgusting way some party members on the "No" side have conducted themselves over the course of the campaign.

The use of vile images all over social media, calling activists on the "Yes" side baby murder's and worse is never acceptable.

It's for that reason that I am announcing my resignation from DDI with immediate effect.

as I can't see Jeff's active page (the other 3 with his name seem to be mothballed) .. I had a look at his clear and graphic nonsense .. if you look at the twitter page of C&G you'll see that the C&G twitter handle is used almost exclusively for commenting on journal articles ! .. what a genius use of social media to grow a start-up business .. he has managed to increase the facebook likes by 25% - from 4 to 5 in the last six months .. not sure about any revenue - but when he gets his new helper monkey with no salary the business will take off !

• Registered Users Posts: 34,459 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I see the most recent leader of DDI Alan Lawes resigned from the party in the aftermath of the referendum, citing the little-known "you're all a shower of 19th century puritanical cnuts perched somewhere to the right of opus dei' clause.

So he waits until it's all over before declaring his position, or calling out abuse?
    Remind you of anyone??

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement

Anyone else thinking that ol' Jeffers has been stuck onto (another) educational coarse or some sort of work scheme?
    It's just that he's been a little bit quieter in the last few weeks.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Maybe he got himself a job.
    ROFL

Maybe he got himself a job.
    ROFL

If he did you’d know all about it .. endless days of status updates telling everyone he would be ‘internet quite’ due to business meetings and important stuff.

Maybe he’s writing another book. It’s a pity his fathers work ethic didn’t rub off on Dudd the Younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,697 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Maybe he’s writing another book. It’s a pity his fathers work ethic didn’t rub off on Dudd the Younger.

I guess the book title shows where he got his patented modesty from

Not conceited at all...

I’d dearly love to read some of those stories.

“The tale of the outside socket.”

“The time I served in Afghanistan.”

“The stars and how I saved them.”

is that another book that will be promised yet not see the light of day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’m surprised Jeff and the other cranks haven’t got wind of the electricity smart metering rollout that’s being planned. Will be the source of much amusement, dubious science, surpluses of outrage, and photographs of Denis O’Brien looking shifty.

Hopefully Jeff has inherited his father's natty jump suit.
    I've a vision of Jeff wearing it on the local election hustings. Standing up through the sunroof of a friend's Fiat Multipla mumbling through his loudspeaker while Status Quo's "Whatever you want" plays in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I hope the proofreader doesn't charge by the hour.

• Advertisement

It will be interesting to see his stance on these kites the government are flying around children’s allowance. I’m sure he would be all for cutting the allowance for the squeezed middle to put more back in to the pot in order to increase services ... but imagine his reaction if the allowance was limited to the first three or four kids .. he would be banging out 200 page reports on the ‘illegality’ of it all and spout some contract law that he only had the litter as the government promised him money for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Pegmatite

Its been almost a month since anyone posted here. With the people flying kites around running for Prez, a documentary on RTE about DOB, AND a water shortage. I find it hard to believe Jeff has not gone into posting over load. I am banned from all his pages. Can anyone fill me in on what has been happening in Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

You're not missing much.

The "jeffrudd page" looks like it has been abandoned. The up page is little more than a dump for front pages of the papers or rants against the government/state. But looks like alistair Smith is behind some of the posts.

There was one on the referendum re women in the home, but tbh I don't have the will to read it.

The woman in the home chez The Mell, Drawda, looks as washed out and miserable as usual. You’d think she’d be happier living free in her forever home.

Not surprising though, given that she’s shackled to a wrinkled, prematurely aged non entity, and fully reliant on the couple of grand a month for her welfare.

On the plus side. He is a security attache. to the stars, a black ops veteran, and apparently, in his greatest claims to fame, poured a pint for Paddy Hillery, and not only that, knows Ben of the family Gilroy too

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

The woman in the home chez The Mell, Drawda, looks as washed out and miserable as usual. You’d think she’d be happier living free in her forever home.

Not surprising though, given that she’s shackled to a wrinkled, prematurely aged non entity, and fully reliant on the couple of grand a month for her welfare.

On the plus side. He is a security attache. to the stars, a black ops veteran, and apparently, in his greatest claims to fame, poured a pint for Paddy Hillery, and not only that, knows Ben of the family Gilroy too

I’m looking forward to Rudd’s position on the forthcoming referendum this year to amend the wording of the constitution referring to the position of the woman in the home. Will he follow Gilroy supporting the retention of the wording as it may force women to work outside the home....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I’m looking forward to Rudd’s position on the forthcoming referendum this year to amend the wording of the constitution referring to the position of the woman in the home. Will he follow Gilroy supporting the retention of the wording as it may force women to work outside the home....?

Even when the referendum is about women in the home it's really about jobpath

Does Ben even recognise the constitution?

Owryan wrote: »
    Even when the referendum is about women in the home it's really about jobpath

Sure its all about Jobpath and the EU, Angela Merkal, George Soros and DOB.
    They wont be happy until every single person in Ireland is employed and the state has zero unemployment.

Oh and water charges, cant forget about them. No to water charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Funnily enough I had checked in on his personal page to see what he's up to today.
    22 separate facebook posts in the space of five hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's tied up for at least a week.
    Too busy to go looking for a job.

"I am going to check out the matter all this week. As usual, when I have something to solid report that can be also (again) be subsequent independent checked by others, I will report back to the general public."(sic)

CPL 593H

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement