Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran 2018 Stadium Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Just noticed at the end of my order page it says "you have added missed event insurance at 4.50 a ticket this will be charged separately" now I definitely didn't tick to get it! Is that automatic?

No
    You have to click either yes or no

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Site saying no tickets from venue for Wed and Fri in Dublin now, so think they're gone at this point alright

• Registered Users Posts: 7 anoneemuss

Been "sitting tight" for 1 hour 15 mins and just got a message saying "We were unable to process your request. Try again later." UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Look to be sold out but if you're in the queue, stay in it, people could time out/get an error & you might be next in line for their tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Muir wrote:
    There are two options, one is 'No' and the other looks like you are agreeing to T&Cs or something, which is actually the 'yes I want to pay 4.50' option - so you could easily click it by mistake. Not sure what happens if you don't click either, neither box is ticked by default.

ara sh*te yep i didn't read them i thought they were the regular "terms and conditions" haha.. s'okay looked it up and i can cancel it anyways :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Just for comparison I tried for Wembley and got through straight away at 10.01 on the main Wemley site ,and also See Tickets ,loads of tickets to choose from.
    Yet I couldnt get a sniff of a ticket for Cork .
    Complete joke ,you cant tell me that there is more demand for Cork than a Saturday night in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Getting no tickets available for Cork, Galway and Dublin Fri/Sat nights after waiting in the queue for over an hour and a half

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

I've been trying since 8.45 on the app and four different windows on laptop and it says 'Searching... sit tight' on everything except the app.

Not sure if I should quit or not. Really wanted the tickets as a nice 40th birthday gift for my aunt.

I've been trying since 8.45 on the app and four different windows on laptop and it says 'Searching... sit tight' on everything except the app.

Not sure if I should quit or not. Really wanted the tickets as a nice 40th birthday gift for my aunt.

Stick with it, someone might lose their tickets & you'll get them. Has happened to me before when an event was sold out. Also, I'd say extra dates will be added soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Anita Blow wrote: »
    Getting no tickets available for Cork, Galway and Dublin Fri/Sat nights after waiting in the queue for over an hour and a half

Are they stating nothing left for Cork ? I've been waiting same as everyone and mine is still sit tight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Logged on at 9 and got two tickets at around 9.45 after sitting in a queue. Dublin on the Friday. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

I'm the same- the App told me tickets were unavailable after 8 mins....laptop is 'still searching' and iPad got 'unable to process your request ' about 10 mins ago 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Are they stating nothing left for Cork ? I've been waiting same as everyone and mine is still sit tight

I had got past that and it said tickets unavailable for the venue, for seating on the Saturday. Still trying though since it's Ticketmaster's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Still in queue, over 90 mins at this stage. Should I quit? looking for Dublin any date

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Is it possible they'll add a date on Thurs 17th or can they not have concerts on consecutive nights in the Phoenix Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

I had been waiting for an hour+ and then it refreshed itself saying sorry tickets no longer available

RH149 wrote: »
    I'm the same- the App told me tickets were unavailable after 8 mins....laptop is 'still searching' and iPad got 'unable to process your request ' about 10 mins ago ��������

I don't think there were any tickets on the app, because I got that they were unavailable almost right away, but got tickets on desktop 50mins later.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

anoneemuss wrote: »
    How do you know they're sold out?

Apologies. I was trying beside my sister and after I was successful she got the message "we cannot process your transaction at this time". Same for the Sunday night, it said "tickets unavailable". Going by people here she should have kept trying!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

I got booted out after waiting 90 minutes. Closed all browsers and then tried again, got 2 for Phoenix park on the Friday within 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I had a couple of windows open. One I refreshed by accident so its the newest window and its now saying none available. Any new windows I open now does the same. Phoenix Park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

l got booted out after 90 minutes for Cork, no tickets.

Then went back in and kept clicking in and after about 5 more goes got 2 tickets. Bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Just chanced the app again and immediately got 3 for Phoenix park so hang in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jeck

Literally just got 2 for Saturday in Galway after a long slog waiting! Hang in there!!

l reckon it's because of people logging out of multiple logins and a few more tickets are freeing up, keep trying but almost sold out !!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

Hmmmm, stay in the four searches I have open or close everything and try again?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

I eventually managed to get tickets on two windows but left one timeout and ended up with two seated tickets. Will possibly be looking to swap for standing if anyone is looking for vice-versa closer to the time (and if allowed with the touting rules)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

New window just got the last 2 I needed. The existing windows still queuing. So its not queuing in order. Thought it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

I eventually managed to get tickets on two windows but left one timeout and ended up with two seated tickets. Will possibly be looking to swap for standing if anyone is looking for vice-versa closer to the time (and if allowed with the touting rules)

Hmmmm, stay in the four searches I have open or close everything and try again?

Close and start again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My sister just tried again five mins ago and got two for Galway so if people have multiple devices open it may be worth starting again on one of them

Advertisement