Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran 2018 Stadium Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Just got 4 standing tickets for Dublin Friday night. Hang in there people!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 HelloMuddha

Thanks for the replies, have left the window open. Genuinely thought I'd be put out of my misery one way or the other by the time the second half of the Lions match had started.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭Zardoz

OSI wrote: »
    Tickets on Viagogo for 200+ already.

Utter scumbags ,they will have a monopoly on the resale market as nobody else will try to circumvent the regulations.
    Do not buy off those chancers,Ticketmaster will release plenty of tickets between now and the gigs .

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

I just got 2 standing for Friday in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

conor1979 wrote: »
    Just got 4 for Phoenix Park too after being in the q for ages.

If it says sit tight hold on just in case!

You're giving me strength to continue! I've 5 different devices saying sit tight :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Just got 2 Fri Dublin,queueing since 9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

https://www.viagogo.ie/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Ed-Sheeran-Tickets/E-2266183

Yeah disgusting carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

was in Q for 50 mins, just got 2 standing for Dub on the Friday night, dont give if you are still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

Ticketmaster and Aiken have just announced again that tickets are still available for all concerts

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bif

In queue for over 50mins...is there any point staying in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Bif wrote: »

I would say so

I'm going to wait until 10.15 and then quit :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 anoneemuss

What about the ID/CC restrictions? Are they just hoping people will buy on the off chance that these restrictions aren't implemented on the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Stay, i was in Q for 50 mins, then got 2 standing for the Friday night in Dublin - you may as well wait it out now that you have waited this long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Any hope left for galway? STILL on the "searching... Sit tight" page :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Missus just got two after been queing from 8.30.

Verified by visa them popped up and nearly ruined the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭shawki

Just got two standing tickets for the Friday in Cork on the ios app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Zardoz wrote: »
    Utter scumbags ,they will have a monopoly on the resale market as nobody else will try to circumvent the regulations.
    Do not buy off those chancers,Ticketmaster will release plenty of tickets between now and the gigs .

Viagogo are pure an utter dirty chancers

Well known that a lot of invalid tickets have been sold from them with 0 support and 0 refunds in a lot of cases. This gig explicitly states that there are tout preventetive measures in place and you can be denied entry

Simple fact is if nobody were to use sites like them, they wouldn’t exist.

Have a read of this before you even think of buying from them

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/24/viagogos-shady-reputation-grows-as-it-shuns-critics

I wish TM would update to say which dates are sold out for sure so we could focus on tickets that genuinely exist!

Literally just got 4 for Galway!!! Dont give up!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Finally , just completed purchase , 4 seated friday night in Cork , lucky i was reading the messages here or i would have given up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Hahahaha
    Had 2 for Cork on the Sat.
    Went through the payment, then it crashed when i put in the verified by visa shyte, and lost them.
    Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Hahahaha
    Had 2 for Cork on the Sat.
    Went through the payment, then it crashed when i put in the verified by visa shyte, and lost them.
    Brilliant.

Had 2 for Friday night in Dublin and the same thing happened to me.....The Ticketmaster site is a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rraido

collie0708 wrote:
    Had 2 for Friday night in Dublin and the same thing happened to me.....The Ticketmaster site is a joke

Thats v annoying, am still in a queue here.

Just noticed at the end of my order page it says "you have added missed event insurance at 4.50 a ticket this will be charged separately" now I definitely didn't tick to get it! Is that automatic?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭duefrine

Just got 3 seating Dublin Friday.... After 1 hour & 25 minutes waiting... Hang on in the fokes if yous are still queuing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Couldn't be arsed... tickets will be released between now and the concert

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Lads I'm here trying to buy these for the mrs' birthday and here I am an hour and 15 in this queue like a blue arsed fly stuck in traffic. No movement and I have no problems with devices, connection or nothing. Such a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I wish TM would update to say which dates are sold out for sure so we could focus on tickets that genuinely exist!

Tried searching again on their website, Phoenix park is sold out. In queue still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Just noticed at the end of my order page it says "you have added missed event insurance at 4.50 a ticket this will be charged separately" now I definitely didn't tick to get it! Is that automatic?

There are two options, one is 'No' and the other looks like you are agreeing to T&Cs or something, which is actually the 'yes I want to pay 4.50' option - so you could easily click it by mistake. Not sure what happens if you don't click either, neither box is ticked by default.

Advertisement