Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran 2018 Stadium Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Got 2 anyway, albeit **** seats

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

pilot1087 wrote: »
    I got booted out after waiting 90 minutes. Closed all browsers and then tried again, got 2 for Phoenix park on the Friday within 5 minutes.

Jesus! Thanks so much for posting this- I just put in a new search and got 3 tickets seated for Fri night!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Keep trying folks- if in a queue on one device stay in it but start another on a different oneðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

I feel so unlucky :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I would love to be able to try for you and help you! I hope you get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Pete2k

Gf just got 2 for galway on sunday

• Advertisement

Going to take the plunge and close everything and start from fresh... Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Going to take the plunge and close everything and start from fresh... Fingers crossed!

Leave one open just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 anoneemuss

Same here. Sat in the queue for 1hr15m and then got bumped ("unable to complete request"). Closed all browsers to try again but can't get anywhere on the TM site now. Queuing just to view the dates. What a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

I just got one on the app because my sister in Manchester decided she wanted to come too, it crashed during payment & still managed to get it, so there's hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Just bought 4 standing for the Sunday night in Galway. Keep trying guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Went back in and got 3 standing in dublin fri night. Thanks folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 YouNeek

Just got 4 Seated for Phoenix Park Weds, @ 10.53, nearly 2 hours after they went on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Been queuing for 2 hours now. Randomly decided to try on my phone again after people said they got tickets almost immediately when they tried a new window- got 2 standing tickets in phoenix park on the friday. Had tried at the same time for Cork and 2 tickets for cork came up too!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Couldn't get any for Ireland so i picked up two standing for Warsaw

• Registered Users Posts: 27 1sttime1

Just closed and cleared cache - thanks from me too. My daughter is delighted - got two seated for Phoenix Park Friday. Keep trying..

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

Still some avail for Friday, just got offered two standing instead of Saturday after nearly 2 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

One quarter of his european gigs in Ireland ? , how sad are we , a bit like the Garth Brooks hysteria .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rubadub wrote: »
    I wonder why they are all on sale at 9am, that is thousands of tickets and even the dogs on the street know TMs site can supposedly not handle that amount of traffic.
    those dogs were right...
    They have to be on sale at the same time otherwise it would be chaos with people buying for the show on sale at 9am in case the show on sale at 10am which is in their home city sells out.

Ticketmasters systems are crap but staggering on sale times would be counterproductive.
    An hour apart?! They should have sold them days or weeks apart, the gig is not till next year. People would then be able to contact friends and see if they got sorted and then carefully decide what alternative gig they should consider -rather than this panic buying that goes on.

They should be on sale at 1pm or so, especially on a saturday. They deliberately set out to disrupt people and have them waste hours of their valuable time, no respect or consideration at all, more like contempt. And you could be sure the artists could have say in this if they wanted.

I wonder what sort of value could be put on this, like how economists will put monetary values on the impact of say traffic jams and the cost of peoples time.

If you had your own choice of time to buy a ticket online today, and were not going to have to be in a "virtual queue" for an hour or 2, what extra would you have paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Just got 4 standing for cork on the friday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Extra dates being added in UK i see

Newcaslte and Glasgow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Oops69 wrote: »
    One quarter of his european gigs in Ireland ? , how sad are we , a bit like the Garth Brooks hysteria .

He's jsut added more UK/Europe dates, no extras for Ireland yet though. Apparently Ireland is his biggest market.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

my talking to my sister and she was stuck in queue all morning ( my wife got 2 dublin fri earlier )

I went back in on laptop just to check and had another 2 available in 10 mins?

Not sure how it's working but looks like good idea to stop and go back in.

Her phone is still searching since 9am for Fri Dub tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Went back in and got 3 standing in dublin fri night. Thanks folks!

Got 2 of the same around the same time myself, in a last ditch effort based on posts here. I'm actually beginning to wonder whether TM may have been drip feeding tickets into the system over the morning at this point, as they've definitely sold similar volumes in less time before, and it's not for the want of demand here.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rraido

Am just after getting 4 tickets for my daughter for dublin after waiting over 2 hours. Still hope guys.

I can't believe it! Got tickets :)

Just rang my brother and he tried for four tickets, last minute decision to try for him and his girlfriend as well as the two I wanted to buy, and he got four tickets for Galway on the Sunday!!

Keep going everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

My gf managed to get two standing for Phoenix Park on the Friday just there.... while I've been online since 8.45am with 3 browsers open and 7 different tabs. Mind boggling... she's happy at least - I'm tired!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Just tried the App there and could get 2 standing for the Friday, only queued for about 2/3 mins. Keep trying people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Got 2 for Friday in Dublin, no hassle...

...except I was buying them for the OH and her sister. New rules looks like I will have to go...maybe I will bring her sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

How long have I to sit tight while it searches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Got 2 for Friday in Dublin, no hassle...

...except I was buying them for the OH and her sister. New rules looks like I will have to go...maybe I will bring her sister.

Don't you just have to give them your card?

Advertisement