Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran 2018 Stadium Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

I keep getting timeout errors in the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Same, as usual ticketmaster a complete joke. Expect to see plenty of tickets on seatwave for twice the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Kicked out of the virtual queue. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Friday night Dublin Sold Out

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

dont fancy my chances here , virtual queues since before 9 , timeouts , errors ,back to back of virtual queue , another error...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

This is crazy, hate this virtual queue :mad:
    you get so far & think your getting them - then no :(

Got through to the part where you choose how many tickets you want, been waiting last 11 minutes for it to search if theres any available. I'd say they're long gone.

shocksy wrote: »
    Got through to the part where you choose how many tickets you want, been waiting last 11 minutes for it to search if theres any available. I'd say they're long gone.

Just only got there myself , was starting to feel confident till i read your message!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Yea am in the same place as you - choose 2 tickets & still waiting to see if i will get them - dont fancy my chances though:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I'm the exact same, definitely the slowest I've ever seen it, must be some amount of people trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Just got 2 seated for the Friday night in Dublin.....phew! They're not even for me but the bro owes me pints now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the app I got immediately through to choosing tick numbers and at 9.01 got message saying no tickets avaiable.

Won't be using the app again!

Got two tickets, thank god. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

I got through for Friday in app, says there are none available. Still in queue on desktop, not feeling hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

got tickets for the Pearse stadium gig through Ticketmaster. First time ever I've been successful for a popular gig on ticketnaster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Harika

Got tickets for Cork but couldn't pick the premium seats :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Galway sold out both nights. Managed to get three.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got 4 for Cork on The Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

They'll surely announce new dates in the next few moments you'd think seeing as these shows are selling out in minutes.

30 mins of waiting /queueing , ruining my enjoyment of Lions game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

anna080 wrote: »
    Galway sold out both nights. Managed to get three.

Was he always doing 2 Galway shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

where does it state if sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

They'll surely announce new dates in the next few moments you'd think seeing as these shows are selling out in minutes.

Unlikely tbh, given so many were announced up front. Most of the venues listed would be pushing it for them to squeeze any more gigs into the current run (think Croke Park residents with Garth Brooks), and I doubt another loop of Ireland immediately before or after is on the cards. I was trying to get a couple for the OH's birthday, but to no avail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

OSI wrote: »
    Thanks for proving the measures implemented for these gigs don't work.

Not really. He may have had all his brothers details to book with but his brother wasn't able to do it himself.

Big difference between that and buying 6 to sell 4 on seatwave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Why would they? He's already announced more than most acts would, by playing 7 shows.

Cork capacity is 50k x2 = 100k
    Galway capacity is 25k x2 = 50k
    Dublin capacity is 45k x2 = 90k
    Belfast is 80k

He's managed to sell 320,000 tickets in a few minutes.
    Thats 27 million quid in a few mins (if tickets are 85 each).

Staggering there's so much demand, but fair play to him.
    Not my cup of tea, and was looking to get tickets for my missus.
    I failed to get any, so another reason for me to dislike him!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got a couple of tickets for my niece - she'll be delighted. Probably helped that they were seating at Phoenix Park but I surprised how much Ticketmaster's site has improved.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Been sitting here since 8:30, with multiple browsers open, and multiple devices, and no luck at all, apart from the OH having two tickets in her cart, went to check out "sorry, no tickets available"

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Got a couple of tickets for my niece - she'll be delighted. Probably helped that they were seating at Phoenix Park but I surprised how much Ticketmaster's site has improved.

Are you kidding? It's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Rooy wrote: »
    30 mins of waiting /queueing , ruining my enjoyment of Lions game
    Same here, looking for my daughter and in a virtual queues which I was kicked out of and now in the ticket screen and searching for about 20 minutes:mad:

• Advertisement

just want to be put of out my "Searching Sit tight" misery now

Advertisement