Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If they don't put Jessica back in again to say the Mike story was all a nonsense I'll be very shocked. I'm sure they'll wait until Dom has "caught feelings" for someone else though.
    Infact I bet that story was planted by the show. I'd say the producers will be very disappointed at Dom's measured, low key response though. He took it like a pro.

I think they're all interesting enough characters. I am not loving the sex quizes etc that the producers are throwing at them. It kind of feels there's a definite attempt to push it into a trashier zone but so far they aren't seeming the usual depraved, crude , typical reality types that I generally avoid. Left to their own devices they could create enough interesting little dramas that are much more compelling that who's having sex with who.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red F Warrior

fin12 wrote:
    Kem is an absolute asshole, he reads into everything, he's a very pocessive person I say, I honestly don't know what the f*ck he is saying Amber is doing, he's so insecure in the relationship, she's well rid of him.

He reads into everything but I don't know how that makes him an asshole. I agree with him tbh about Amber. She's playing a big game. The time she straight up lied about what Chris said to her to get in Kem's head is a big indicatir of what she's at. He far better off without than the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

The twist has been spoiled by radio times and it really is the biggest twist the show has seen, teh following is the actual twist and not just my guess so don't read if you do not want to know
    all couples will be split up into separate villas, with the boys in 1 villa and girls in the other - this is to test the solidity of the relationships, they are also putting new housemates in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

He reads into everything but I don't know how that makes him an asshole. I agree with him tbh about Amber. She's playing a big game. The time she straight up lied about what Chris said to her to get in Kem's head is a big indicatir of what she's at. He far better off without than the other way around.

Totally agree, she has been playing him all along and ruining his buzz. He has a great sense of humour and has been nothing but serious with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'm not saying he's an asshole because he reads into everything, I'm saying he comes across in general as being an asshole and it seems to be all about him in the relationship, what he wants and needs, I've never really seen him ask Amber what she's feeling in the relationship. Every time she goes and talks to another guy in the Villa oh apparently she's mugging him off and last night when he was saying to the other guys how she was mugging him off cause she was talking to Simon about him, he had just done the exact same thing with Tyler upstairs. I think he was just wanting a way out of the couple and it wants to lay all the blame on Amber why it wasn't working.

• Advertisement

pilly wrote:
    Totally agree, she has been playing him all along and ruining his buzz. He has a great sense of humour and has been nothing but serious with her.

He seems like a real sound fella and i think it would be great craic to have as friend. I don't trust her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭buswankers

Go
    kopite386 wrote: »
    The twist has been spoiled by radio times and it really is the biggest twist the show has seen, teh following is the actual twist and not just my guess so don't read if you do not want to know
    all couples will be split up into separate villas, with the boys in 1 villa and girls in the other - this is to test the solidity of the relationships, they are also putting new housemates in

This new twist reminds me of
    that show that was on years ago about couples being sent onto separate sides of an island and videos being played to their other halfs of the antics they got up to with the singletons...cannot remember the name of it
    TEMPTATION ISLAND!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

buswankers wrote: »
    Go

This new twist reminds me of
    that show that was on years ago about couples being sent onto separate sides of an island and videos being played to their other halfs of the antics they got up to with the singletons...cannot remember the name of it
    TEMPTATION ISLAND!!! :D

Ah, I used to love that show! Wonder if it is available online?

fin12 wrote:
    I'm not saying he's an asshole because he reads into everything, I'm saying he comes across in general as being an asshole and it seems to be all about him in the relationship, what he wants and needs, I've never really seen him ask Amber what she's feeling in the relationship. Every time she goes and talks to another guy in the Villa oh apparently she's mugging him off and last night when he was saying to the other guys how she was mugging him off cause she was talking to Simon about him, he had just done the exact same thing with Tyler upstairs. I think he was just wanting a way out of the couple and it wants to lay all the blame on Amber why it wasn't working.

I get where you're coming from but I disagree. Kem seems like the kinda lad that wears his heart on his sleeve. He says he has had to change himself around Amber which isn't right. She just seems very sneaky. She turned on Chris when he said he hadn't said what she claimed even tho she was lying. She strikes me as someone who's only out for number 1. Kem may seem annoying to some but I'd trust him a lot sooner than her.

Ah here Amber playing the victim here now with the Kem - Tyla situation. Ya wud swear they were married for 10 years.
    Edit: And that Chloe is the biggest snake going.
    Edit again: Chloe and Sam were the least compatible and were right to leave cos neither were interested in each other. Amber and Kem right to vote them out.
    Rant over lol and I know I'm a day behind all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Gabby & Marcel are so flipping adorable.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Jessica was the best looking by miles.
    Sexiest too

built for sin. very sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Dom is an absolute snake after that.

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Dom is an absolute snake after that.

what did he do?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I get that it's probably frustrating for Jonny but I didn't really like that this evening. Either way, he should have the balls to talk to Camilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

glasso wrote: »
    what did he do?

Had a "private" conversation with Johnny regarding Cam.
    Johnny, thinking it was in the vault, said he was considering Tyla. Suggested his head had been turned but still wanted to remain loyal. Dom was very encouraging about the whole thing "people might respect you more" etc.
    He then went back and told everyone.
    Egged him on then sold him out.
    Marcel was disgusted, and rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha Marcel is like the couples therapist around the villa.

Haha that was pretty funny the guys going on about Touch barrier. Sam's a pretty funny guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Marcel is a real gentleman in every sense. Good partner & good friend. Can really see the maturity in him compared to the younger guys in the villa.

This isn't a spoiler for anyone watch at ITV 2 pace and it's not really that big of a spoiler but nonetheless
    Fans have been voting for who they think are the least compatible couple and the lowest couples risked being dumped off the island on tonight's show

This is a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen the preview for tonight's ITV2 show
    looks like Jonny & Camilla are going to break up again so he can pursue things with Tyla

ShazGV wrote: »
    Marcel is a real gentleman in every sense. Good partner & good friend. Can really see the maturity in him compared to the younger guys in the villa.

I agree I love Marcel he such a good friend to everybody in there always first to give someone a high and listen to them whenever anyone needs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

The two most compatible in there are Marcel and Camilla. They'd win it out if they were together.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭batistuta9

glasso wrote: »
    built for sin. very sexy.

Did you see her vid? No messing about with it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭chakademus

Guys what happened in itv2 edition tonight? Twitter going mad about camilla? Don't mean to stir the spoiler pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

chakademus wrote: »
    Guys what happened in itv2 edition tonight? Twitter going mad about camilla? Don't mean to stir the spoiler pot.
    Simon got dumped from island
    and
    around 6 new people entering tomorrow and the second villa will shown

Jhonney also mugged off Camilla.

I think Montana and Camilla should just couple up and together with Marcel & Gabby should make the final

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

They are so stupid keeping Tyla in...shes a smug madam..

Wonder how quick Amber will forget Kem,and how many her type on paper there is,when the new lads come in...

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭buswankers

Lashes28 wrote: »

Totally agree :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Lashes28 wrote: »

Wonder how quick Amber will forget Kem,and how many her type on paper there is,when the new lads come in...

How many eggs has Amber got in that basket now? :p

I swear if I hear their key phrases any more I'll pop.

pilly wrote: »
    How many eggs has Amber got in that basket now? :p

I swear if I hear their key phrases any more I'll pop.

She has more than one basket as she never puts all her eggs in the one basket ;)

Lets see how many off the new guys are Amber's type on paper ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Surprised no one has really been interested in Montana yet. She seems to have the best personality of them all and is really beautiful too.

Advertisement