Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mike's and Kem's ages are ridiculous for how old they look. Chris is 22 but I still think he looks about 25/26

Mike definitely looks like a 30 odd year old and for some reason I don't know why but I always think of the Kray twins when they show him, I think it's cause he's from London, is he from East London? Kem was acting like a little biatch 2night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red F Warrior

fin12 wrote:
    Mike definitely looks like a 30 odd year old and for some reason I don't know why but I always think of the Kray twins when they show him, I think it's cause he's from London, is he from East London? Kem was acting like a little biatch 2night.

I was thinking with Amber being 20, she wouldn't be staying with him for too long cos of the age gap. Turns out that age gap is a year lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Mike is 24 :eek: I though he was at least 10 years older.
    fin12 wrote: »
    I can't believe Johnny picked Camilia, WTF was that about?
    Yeah was scratching my head at that decision as well.
    He must think he's on Sexless Marriage Island 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 DCD162

Mike is 24 :eek: I though he was at least 10 years older.

Yeah was scratching my head at that decision as well.
    He must think he's on Sexless Marriage Island 2017.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

So wished Johnny had picked newcastle on Tyne and dumped Camilla too, amazed at that decision. Camilla is so out of place on this programme. They must have paid her a handsome figure to do this.

Couldn't see Montana going near someone like Sam outside... he's like a little boy and she a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Leslie91 wrote: »

Couldn't see Montana going near someone like Sam outside... he's like a little boy and she a woman.

I agree about Montana and Sam I just don't see them working than anymore than friends. I say if a guy comes in that's her type she will dump Sam for him. I also don't see them going far they just don't work as a couple

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Rmgblue

Iv done a full 360 and I'm loving Montana again, she seems like a normal girl and just like me she's always munching!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

kopite386 wrote: »
    I agree about Montana and Sam I just don't see them working than anymore than friends. I say if a guy comes in that's her type she will dump Sam for him. I also don't see them going far they just don't work as a couple

Sam is Montana's bit of rough! She wouldnt have the chance to meet such a working class lad in her day to day life! But there can is no way in hell she will be in a relationship with him after the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Well she has said she can't imagine doing "anything" with him,i think she's going to leave it at a few kisses and not be the one to instigate them. He's not exactly on her level really, with his idea of intelligence being the ability to name summer fruits. I don't think she's leading him on, he needs VERY little encouragement, he's not a man for reading between the lines, it's more like she's giving him a chance despite her reluctance.

Camilla on the other hand is not giving Johnny an inch or ANY ideas, how many times did she over annunciate the word "friendship" at him last night. It was just awkward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red F Warrior

I'd pick Montana or Gabby if I was in the villa. Two genuine women but are also super hot.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I love Sam!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

pilly wrote: »
    Why?

Everything about him just annoys me, the way he reacted when Amber went over to Mike the other day. Like a child.

Well she has said she can't imagine doing "anything" with him,i think she's going to leave it at a few kisses and not be the one to instigate them. He's not exactly on her level really, with his idea of intelligence being the ability to name summer fruits. I don't think she's leading him on, he needs VERY little encouragement, he's not a man for reading between the lines, it's more like she's giving him a chance despite her reluctance.

Camilla on the other hand is not giving Johnny an inch or ANY ideas, how many times did she over annunciate the word "friendship" at him last night. It was just awkward.

Camilla needs to be thrown out at this stage... she should not be on the show at all. Poor oul Johnny... why he picked/saved her I just don't gettit. At least Newcastle would have entertained a snog.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I never liked Camilia from the first time, there's just something really odd about her and I just don't buy her I'm such a nice person act. I wouldn't trust her, really want her to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I must be the only one that likes Camilla (although I'm a few episodes behind if that makes a difference). I think she's a lovely, sweet girl - marriage material. She's just not suited for this show as it is full of self-obsessed, plastic b*tches!

Monife wrote: »
    I must be the only one that likes Camilla (although I'm a few episodes behind if that makes a difference). I think she's a lovely, sweet girl - marriage material. She's just not suited for this show as it is full of self-obsessed, plastic b*tches!

Ah you'll go off her. I'm female but if I was a male there's no way I'd call her marriage material, she would drive you nuts. Boring as **** and turns on the tears when she's in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I quite like Camilla. I think she's aware she's the rather extreme end of the reserved spectrum and that she's a bit eccentric. When she was saying to Jonny last night "I know I'm a little difficult but its a reflection on me not anyone else she was ackmowledging that".

I think she radically over reacted to the feminism thing, and the weird sleeping on the edge of the bed with the quilt over her head after as if he'd announced he was Jack the Ripper was way OTT. I'm amazed he kept his cool so well.

I think he quite likes her and is a genuinely nice gentle guy and that's why he's kept her. I don't think he really fancies anyone or wants to make a spectacle of himself on kissing or more on TV, He knows the limits with Camilla, that she'll never go THAT far and I've a feeling that's his comfort zone. With the other girl Tyne I've a feeling there aren't many limits... he probably knew he'd be forced into situations he wasn't really up for.

How is it that no one in there fancies Johny though? That's a bit weird. I think he'd definitely be my number 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Lilmiss82

I can't believe how much of a player Olivia is being!! I hope a new girl goes in and is head of heels for Chris and vice versa!! Let's see how much she'd want Chris then!!

I never thought I'd hear Camilla describe herself as "a lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets" that I pissed myself laughing at, it's always the quiet ones ;)

kopite386 wrote: »
    I never thought I'd hear Camilla describe herself as "a lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets" that I pissed myself laughing at, it's always the quiet ones ;)

Not a hope she's any good in bed.

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote:
    Everything about him just annoys me, the way he reacted when Amber went over to Mike the other day. Like a child.

I get it now. He is acting like a spoilt child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'm still not sure what pace we're posting at so spoilers to be on the safe side :D
    It'd be so funny if Chris & Chloe were the couple voted out tonight after Olivia seemingly deciding she wants him.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I have this on waiting for BB, is it ok to say the women are thinking with their fannies?

Apologies if I went to far.

Shocked that they picked
    Jess
    kind of glad though.

Dom's face when they realized they were one of the least popular was priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Rmgblue

I made the mistake of following Love Island on Insta and now I know what's happened on the UK schedule! Swiftly unfollowed! Why oh why can we not catch up

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Yeah I was happy with that eviction myself. They were a very boring couple and she was a bit of a bitch

Rmgblue wrote: »
    I made the mistake of following Love Island on Insta and now I know what's happened on the UK schedule! Swiftly unfollowed! Why oh why can we not catch up

Just take note that here is largely at ITV 2 pace.

Yeah im happy with that eviction, I hated her always sticking her nose into every couples business, not suprised about the male evictee either

Real shame TV3 have not caught up... would like to have seen the eviction not knowing the result.

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    Not a hope she's any good in bed.

16 she said........... how many us wondered........... 'Yeah right'.

Advertisement