Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Still Ill wrote: »
    Surprised no one has really been interested in Montana yet. She seems to have the best personality of them all and is really beautiful too.

Agree so much, yet they are all tripping over themselves for Tyla and I really don't get the hype with her.

So looking forward to tonight's show,
    Don't think Camilla will open up romantically with anyone else in there now

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

I adore Camilla, she's a real touch of class.
    She can do so much better than him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Watching on 3E tonight.

Ugh! I'm so disgusted at Johnny, what an absolute snake. This has made me do a complete about turn on him. I'm thinking now that he came in late knowing Camilla was popular and got with her, then public votes encouraged him into thinking that she was the one to hang onto to possibly win or gain favourable coverage. Judging from tonight's display of what he's like when he actually fancies someone I'm quite suspicious he didn't fancy Camilla at all... or care at all for her feelings.
    I'm so disappointed. I hope she doesn't leave. I wanted to give her a hug!

Also... Gabby? What the hell??
    Camilla has just sat crying to her and Marcel saying she can't stay and watch horrible Johnny and horrible Tyla together, that it'll be too hard, and her best friend votes the wagon in because they should be allowed persue their romance?

I have never quite liked Gabby, I think she went in knowing Marcel was very popular. I don't think she looked delighted about being his GF. I think she's looking for a ride to the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

That Craig lad is a bit intense, if I were a girl I think I'd be a bit creeped out by him.

I was thinking for a while, he was a plant or an actor due to his quite direct line of questioning but maybe he's just one of those super intense guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭HankScorpio102

First time watching this show tonight. Wtf is this garbage? People actually watch this on a regular basis? Mind numbing stuff. I wouldn't mind if people actually did something. Its just people sitting around, eating, sleeping etc. How does this get the viewing numbers it gets? Pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

First time watching this show tonight. Wtf is this garbage? People actually watch this on a regular basis? Mind numbing stuff. I wouldn't mind if people actually did something. Its just people sitting around, eating, sleeping etc. How does this get the viewing numbers it gets? Pathetic.

What kind of response do you want from people who actually watch and write in this forum?
    Your wasting your time, more than you say we are!
    Move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,679 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So happy for Montana, I think we might have just saw the winning couple.....

razorblunt wrote: »
    That Craig lad is a bit intense, if I were a girl I think I'd be a bit creeped out by him.

I was thinking for a while, he was a plant or an actor due to his quite direct line of questioning but maybe he's just one of those super intense guys.

I watched on 3E. Wow he really, really does not seem like he'd be Camilla's type. Hopefully it won't be the start of a Zara from last year scenario where someone gets so desperate that they do something they very much regret.

I'm telling ye, the Spanish police need to be informed about Craig. Bodies will start going missing, especially any lads that stand next to Camilla for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

Lads is there anywhere i can watch this on rewind please?!? Missed so many last episodes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don't understand Marcels and Gabby decision to keep Tyla in, seeing as Camillia is supposedly their really good friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Didn't watch this yet, just curious what do ye make of the Irish lad and girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

If you don't mind me asking - how has the rebooted Love Island done so well and made it to a third series whereas the original noughties celebrity-driven series was axed after two series? And did ITV bring it back specifically to rival EOTB? Just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

Lads is there anywhere i can watch this on rewind please?!? Missed so many last episodes

Found it... 3 player on appstore

Tv3 player.

If you don't mind me asking - how has the rebooted Love Island done so well and made it to a third series whereas the original noughties celebrity-driven series was axed after two series? And did ITV bring it back specifically to rival EOTB? Just curious.

I always wondered this aswell cause I loved the celeb version, Sophie Anderson was absolutely hilarious in it, I really hope they start doing a celeb version. I've always prefered love Island to big brother.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don't understand Marcels and Gabby decision to keep Tyla in, seeing as Camillia is supposedly their really good friend.

Notice how Gabby was strangely silent in the dressing room when Camilla was crying and talking to her?
    I thought she was cold in the diary room about her too , like "yeah it's hard, usually you can avoid someone if this happens in real life but here you're stuck looking at them"
    ... well she wouldn't have been looking at 2 of them if it wasn't for you Gabby!!

I'm think she doesn't have any feeling for Camila either, I think she also came in knowing she was popular and befriended her but maybe shes started to resent her now.

Johnny though, what an idiot :/ When he knew Camila was crying but opened the door into the room she was crying in loudly going "Oh Cam!!", what an insensitive lout. Why not just ask Marcel to do it and leave so she could be left some dignity and be upset with a friend.

Notice how Gabby was strangely silent in the dressing room when Camilla was crying and talking to her?
    I thought she was cold in the diary room about her too , like "yeah it's hard, usually you can avoid someone if this happens in real life but here you're stuck looking at them"
    ... well she wouldn't have been looking at 2 of them if it wasn't for you Gabby!!

I'm think she doesn't have any feeling for Camila either, I think she also came in knowing she was popular and befriended her but maybe shes started to resent her now.

Johnny though, what an idiot :/ When he knew Camila was crying but opened the door into the room she was crying in loudly going "Oh Cam!!", what an insensitive lout. Why not just ask Marcel to do it and leave so she could be left some dignity and be upset with a friend.

Ya I know, Johnny absolute b*stard, I know what it's like, to feel like a guy really cares about u only to realise they really didn't give two sh*ts. It's so hard to read people to be honest. I really don't know who's genuine. I really like Montana.

I've read other reports where people are saying they don't think Gabby is genuine about Marcel either.... I didn't notice anything myself but has anybody else noticed anything off there?

I've read other reports where people are saying they don't think Gabby is genuine about Marcel either.... I didn't notice anything myself but has anybody else noticed anything off there?

I'm not buying Gabby and Marcel. I think he likes her but I think she went in knowing he was being talked about in the papers as a "national treasure" etc and went for him. She is in it to win it! There's something about her, I just can't see her being this very sweet girl she purports to be. I think she's let the mask slip with her behaviour towards Camila now and I'll be interested to see if she reveals more. I don't think she looked too happy about being Marcel's gf either, but then tonight she was quick telling the other girls "well your guys might cheat but he can't because I'm his girlfriend now" so I think she's seen how this is a great tactical position to stay safe until the final. Not much goes on between them physically either, it's just very tame hugs and kisses. She strikes me as someone who'd be more full on if she was really interested. Didn't she say she'd slept with over 50 guys?

• Advertisement

Jhonny was the closest to Marcels in the villa.
    Didn't watch this yet, just curious what do ye make of the Irish lad and girl?

I missed the fist 5-10 minutes on tonight's and I don't think they even shown them for the rest of the show.

When the Big Brother rights were up for renewal in 2014 ITV 2 were interested in bidding for the show, anyway they didn't get it and one suspects it played a role as clearly they were looking for a reality type show to fill hours.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

fin12 wrote:

Knocking out competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Rmgblue

I'm so far behind and spending my sat on the couch - it was so hard to watch how upset Cam was, she is just so nice, too nice for Jonny and she will see that in time! Jonny was so blasé about it, I can't believe him, there's a guy who will live to regret it. Tyla isn't even in the same league as Cam. TeamCam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

So Dom makes a comment saying that a guy could come into the house who's Amber's type on paper.
    Then Chris says "she's got a lot of f*ckin paper". :D Genius.

Good to see Montana finally finding someone, she seems really sound and was going out of her way to help Camilla.

It'll be interesting to see how Gabby does if they give the couples lie detectors tests towards the end.
    She doesn't seem that into Marcel in my opinion.

Also Kem and Chris's bromance is absolutely gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Nah i don't believe the Gaby hype either...she was telling Marcel he needed to be a bit of a bad boy too,not always so nice to her for her to like him more..then she gets a Skype from her mammy and she's mad into the nice boy Marcel... Game player..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

I am literally obsessed with this show 🙈 I'm more invested in their love lives than my own 😂I really like Chris and Kem, they're hilarious. Dom is a waste of a place in the house, seriously what is his purpose there??? And Johnny is such an asshole! I actually like Amber and Olivia too. Can't wait to see the next episode

Ya the next episode looks great, can't wait to see what happens when the postcard is delivered hahah. Alex is gorgeous!!!!!

Ya the next episode looks great, can't wait to see what happens when the postcard is delivered hahah. Alex is gorgeous!!!!!

Re coupling in tonight's show......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Spoiler for those watching at 3e pace not for those watching at ITV2 pace, the latest person dumped from the island is
    Dom,
    only Danielle & Chyna from the new girls staying and Alex, Craig and Nathan from the new guys staying

• Advertisement

I'm not sure what the 3E pace is as I don't live at home but I'll spoiler just incase.
    Amber is an absolute wagon. She 100% tried to boot Kem out, not that he's done anything wrong. A bit of crocodile tears and then a recoupling. Her face when she saw Kem walk in was priceless. Well done that man. I also don't get why they were trying to build tension with Camilla's decision, it was obvious Jonny was going to bring someone back in to protect himself. The producers are up to something though, Jonny barely spoke to Danielle and then walks in with her, there's obviously some play there. Good on Chris for defending Kem too.

Advertisement