Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love Island 2017

• 24-05-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

Launches on 5 June at 21.00 (same as Big Brother :mad:)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Launches on 5 June at 21.00 (same as Big Brother :mad:)

Is this on 3e again this year? Or has Big Brother taken it's spot?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

For anyone interested this is being shown on 3e in Ireland on a 24 hour delay as not to clash with big brother launch which is airing the Monday night also on 3e and not tv3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭pooch90

The whole season on 24 hr delay? Or just the launch?

pooch90 wrote: »
    The whole season on 24 hr delay? Or just the launch?

As far as I know the whole season. There's no sign of a catch up on the TV guide next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 DCD162

What is the point in having it on 24 hour delay when anything interesting that happens will be plastered all over the tabloids? Hopefully they get some sense and catch up over the weekend, like on Saturday night when Big Brother is notoriously bad!

................. its 3 days away from starting and I'm already getting too worked up over the show, not a good sign!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

DCD162 wrote: »
    What is the point in having it on 24 hour delay when anything interesting that happens will be plastered all over the tabloids? Hopefully they get some sense and catch up over the weekend, like on Saturday night when Big Brother is notoriously bad!

................. its 3 days away from starting and I'm already getting too worked up over the show, not a good sign!

So they're playing the whole season a day after it airs in the UK??
    That would surely be insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So we can't watch it here so till the. 6th?

fin12 wrote: »
    So we can't watch it here so till the. 6th?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Can a Mod confirm if we can post at ITV 2 pace or wait until 3e air the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I am watching on itv 2 are we allowed post or do you we have to wait to post at 3e pace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would suggest post at ITV 2 pace once it airs, fair game, anyone watching at 3e pace there is warnings here that there is 24 hour delay, so if spoiled tough

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Catching up on those episodes now, loving Jessica and her decision.

Montana annoyed me with the whole you can't him he's mine attitude, like seriously you don't even know them man for 24 hours and she's acting like they are married

Yea it was a great call it really sets the tone for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Areas

Looking forward to the new people arriving tonight!

Does it show on 3 e so at 8:30pm? Il be watching it on the player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Virgin have taken ITV2 away so we will be watching on 3.... like many have said hope they catch up and don't continue to show it a day behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Anyone else think Sam looks like Ruby Rose? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Rmgblue

Similarities between amber and kady! Did I hear they are putting an Irish guy in this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Rmgblue wrote: »
    Similarities between amber and kady! Did I hear they are putting an Irish guy in this year?

Amber is v v like Kady but methinks Amber is a total divil. Wouldn't trust her for 1 second.

• Advertisement

I think Kem is a pretty funny guy and would be fun to hang out with but I wouldn't get involved with him romantically because I say hes a complete player and would break your heart.

I'm surprised anyone would still want to couple especially Madison, up with Dom after finding out that he has had threesomes, foursomes and fifesomes.

Kem is hilarious, I hope he stays in, but I wouldn't ever want to be in a couple with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

I'm surprised anyone would still want to couple especially Madison, up with Dom after finding out that he has had threesomes, foursomes and fifesomes.

Did he not say he was in a relationship for four and a half years? When did he manage to do all the 'somes?

branners69 wrote: »
    Did he not say he was in a relationship for four and a half years? When did he manage to do all the 'somes?

havent a clue, maybe they had an open relationship or were swingers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

havent a clue, maybe they had an open relationship or were swingers?

He wasn't too impressed coming second last!

I didn't get to see last night's episode so Il try to catch that before tonights, what time is it on on 3 e tonight?

10pm tonight on 3e!

• Advertisement

I want to know who gave him that 1 point haha

Advertisement