Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Leslie91 wrote: »
    16 she said........... how many us wondered........... 'Yeah right'.

16 is not that big a number though. Are you saying that's too low or too high for her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Feckoffcup

What's the appeal in this show? All I see is vain pretentious people constantly bitching about someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Rmgblue

Feckoffcup wrote: »
    What's the appeal in this show? All I see is vain pretentious people constantly bitching about someone else.

What's not to love?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Leslie91 wrote: »
    16 she said........... how many us wondered........... 'Yeah right'.

Don't women usually lower their number, like always go lower than the real figure. I do anyway. I'm not saying it's right or agree with it's just I feel like I'd be completely judged, I'd never judge a woman but feel like I'd be judged. I just don't think I'd be comfortable telling anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

pilly wrote: »
    16 is not that big a number though. Are you saying that's too low or too high for her?

She's given me the impression that that no. would be high for her. Esp when Chloe said 6. Having said that Boremilla is... what... 27 is she? so perhaps 16 is about right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

kopite386 wrote: »
    I never thought I'd hear Camilla describe herself as "a lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets" that I pissed myself laughing at, it's always the quiet ones ;)
    And by freak she means 2 minutes of missionary sex with the lights off.

It says a lot that "couples" like Sam and Montana and Jonny and Camilla had more support than an actual couple.
    I'd say the least popular couple contained either Chris or Liv and the producers want to see them get together.
    So they setup the vote in the hope that the group would vote out others instead.
    Surprised that Jess was kicked out over Chloe.
    But I'm guessing there mustn't be much love for Jess in the villa.
    Can't see Dom getting on great with the lads after they booted his lady out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

I'm surprised Dom didn't go with her. Especially when she left with Mike! If I was into her I'd be sitting between them in the taxi to the airport!

Kem is doing my head in, he is such a sap around Amber. And any opportunity she gets she has her tongue down another blokes throat!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If Dom thinks he's found love what's he still doing there then, he'll have to be in another couple to win won't he? The whole "oh I'm more upset than with my ex"...I'm not buying it, the proof is in the pudding me thinks!

I'm hating that I'm enjoying this show so much... but I just am. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

If Dom thinks he's found love what's he still doing there then, he'll have to be in another couple to win won't he? The whole "oh I'm more upset than with my ex"...I'm not buying it, the proof is in the pudding me thinks!

I'm hating that I'm enjoying this show so much... but I just am. :o

That's what I said if he was that upset he should've done a Rykard and left with her, but he will really end up doing a Terry when Malin left and sleep with the next girl through the villa

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Eeek what are you guys watching it on? I only have Saorview and there's no sign of it being shown tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Eeek what are you guys watching it on? I only have Saorview and there's no sign of it being shown tonight?

It's on 3e after BB on saorview if thats any help..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

jluv wrote: »
    It's on 3e after BB on saorview if thats any help..

Thank you! Its been Love Island always before BB. - so I was confused :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Thank you! Its been Love Island always before BB. - so I was confused :pac:

Yeah they had a surprise eviction on BB tonight. It's normally Friday. So Love island time changed instead. Same next Thurs I'd say..

Anyone know the name of the tune played at the stage Caroline splits the girls from the boys and gets the others to vote?

Rmgblue wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of the tune played at the stage Caroline splits the girls from the boys and gets the others to vote?

If you have it recorded try using Shazam! You can get it on the play store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red F Warrior

Id be tempted to apply for next year. Im early twenties, into fitness so have the six pack and muscles like the lads but I'm a lot more reserved and polite (Think guy version of Camilla but just a massive messer) Feck it I'm gonna go for it, the Irish aspect would be another differing factor.

Id be tempted to apply for next year. Im early twenties, into fitness so have the six pack and muscles like the lads but I'm a lot more reserved and polite (Think guy version of Camilla but just a massive messer) Feck it I'm gonna go for it, the Irish aspect would be another differing factor.

Pic?

Rmgblue wrote:
    Pic?

The reserved side of me likes to keep things private on here. I am aware a lot will prob think I'm a fat guy sitting at a computer. I am not lol

• Advertisement

If ya see a guy with a Donegal accent on it next year.....it's me. They'll all struggle to understand me probably lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Rmgblue wrote: »

Hans Zimmer time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Do you smoke, as that seems to be a requirement now to get in ;)
    And don't forget if you do get in don't put all your eggs in one basket ;)

hefferboi wrote: »
    Hans Zimmer time.

Thank youuuuuu! I love it!

kopite386 wrote:
    Do you smoke, as that seems to be a requirement now to get in And don't forget if you do get in don't put all your eggs in one basket

I don't smoke at all and I actually don't drink either. I'll be giving a shout out to the boards.ie crew that have 'supported me since day 1' ( I'll be crying while saying that in the shack thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

You're my type "on paper", but you don't tick all of my boxes and I'd probably mug you off once a new bloke came in the villa and turned my head.
    :pac:

Jaxxy wrote:
    You're my type "on paper", but you don't tick all of my boxes and I'd probably mug you off once a new bloke came in the villa and turned my head.

It's probably my own fault for being a melt. No hard feelings 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

It's probably my own fault for being a melt. No hard feelings 😂

Just no spark there, innit? We can just couple up as friends because you have a heart of gold.

Jaxxy wrote:
    Just no spark there, innit? We can just couple up as friends because you have a heart of gold.

And then when you tell me all this I'll say 'I was thinking the exact same thing' even though I quite clearly wasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

branners69 wrote: »
    Poor Dom, she barely lasted 24 hours! Surprise, surprise!

I find it hard to believe... but it's the Daily Mail so it must be true.

Advertisement