Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I'm probably behind everyone else here but I really don't think Craig is good enough for Camilla. I think he's seen how popular she is on the outside and so he's clinging on to her. Apparently he ran in their without even telling the mother of his child.

Also, did anyone know that Camilla used to date Prince Harry?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

pilly wrote: »
    I'm probably behind everyone else here but I really don't think Craig is good enough for Camilla. I think he's seen how popular she is on the outside and so he's clinging on to her. Apparently he ran in their without even telling the mother of his child.

His family and friends are on a big campaign on FB to support him. Any meme mentioning him and they pile in. Apparently the youngest kid is 9 months so "wouldn't know what was going on and wouldn't miss him", the other 2 kids are older and it was arranged with them to skip visits - all this according to his "cousin" apparently.

Seriously strange fella though, if I were Camilla's family I don't think I'd be happy, seems to be constantly hanging around like a bad smell.

razorblunt wrote:
    Seriously strange fella though, if I were Camilla's family I don't think I'd be happy, seems to be constantly hanging around like a bad smell.

It's his game plan. To cling on to Camilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Probably the best worst tv show on at the moment! I am hooked!!

I can't believe that Camilla is entertaining Craig for one moment. I would have thought Cam would have went for Alex but glad that Montana finally has someone! Craig came in knowing how vulnerable Cam was and word-vomited those slimy compliments on her and she stupidly fell for it. I'm happy she was distracted from Johnny for a day or two but it'll be interesting to see how things go with Johnny back in the villa as I think she genuinely fell for him.

One of my favourite couples is Olivia & Chris simply because I find her one liner's hilarious and Chris is a total goof. I'd love Kem to win as he is the soul of the villa imo but I am glad Amber has been sickened because she's playing the biggest game in there and based on her immaturity I don't think she deserves to win. Althoooough I can't see that being the end of Kem & Amber..I'm expecting a toxic love triangle to emerge! I can't see Chyna stepping down too easily though.

Also, did Rob even partake on Love Island?! There wasn't a peep out of him. He'll probably get a few months of cheesy rural nightclub appearances though so he's probably happy enough...

smeal wrote: »
    Probably the best worst tv show on at the moment! I am hooked!!

I can't believe that Camilla is entertaining Craig for one moment. I would have thought Cam would have went for Alex but glad that Montana finally has someone! Craig came in knowing how vulnerable Cam was and word-vomited those slimy compliments on her and she stupidly fell for it. I'm happy she was distracted from Johnny for a day or two but it'll be interesting to see how things go with Johnny back in the villa as I think she genuinely fell for him.

One of my favourite couples is Olivia & Chris simply because I find her one liner's hilarious and Chris is a total goof. I'd love Kem to win as he is the soul of the villa imo but I am glad Amber has been sickened because she's playing the biggest game in there and based on her immaturity I don't think she deserves to win. Althoooough I can't see that being the end of Kem & Amber..I'm expecting a toxic love triangle to emerge! I can't see Chyna stepping down too easily though.

Also, did Rob even partake on Love Island?! There wasn't a peep out of him. He'll probably get a few months of cheesy rural nightclub appearances though so he's probably happy enough...

Who's Rob?

• Advertisement

Who's Rob?

The "online influencer" lad from Dublin.

razorblunt wrote: »
    The "online influencer" lad from Dublin.

Oh right, I'm a bit behind. I saw Saturday's show on 3e, haven't seen last nights yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Oh right, I'm a bit behind. I saw Saturday's show on 3e, haven't seen last nights yet.

It wont matter, he got zero airtime! Think he said a total of two sentences!

I think "date" is an over-exaggeration portrayed by the papers, I think they kissed on a night out which has been used by the tabloids as her "claim to fame" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Felt a bit sorry for Amber last night, the love in with Kem is starting to end going by the official FB page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Very boring episode tonight

Stinks on producer manipulation at this stage.
    Jonny brings a girl in, we don't see how/why, Amber picks the lad who looks like he's shacking up with her.

Camilla dumps Craig a day after recoupling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Not to be completely superficial here but anyone else notice that apart from Montana the girls picked the two most ...unusual looking guys out of the lineup?

Also I don't think it's boding too well for Montana. I thought her guy looked quietly interested in Amber and his description of the relationship wasn't overly inspiring "I feel like a puppy who has just got a new owner". Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Very boring episode tonight

What channel you watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Agreed on the boring episode. I'm eager to see what twists they come up with next. I'm happy Camilla gave Craig the boot because he gives me the heeby jeebies. Although I'm not really a*sed listening to her moan about how she isn't over being hurt even though she "has no feelings for Jonny"... I really hope things stay good for Montana but part of me thinks she went in too heavy too soon and once Alex gets a bit of lovin he'll cool off a bit with her.

Not to be completely superficial here but anyone else notice that apart from Montana the girls picked the two most ...unusual looking guys out of the lineup?

Also I don't think it's boding too well for Montana. I thought her guy looked quietly interested in Amber and his description of the relationship wasn't overly inspiring "I feel like a puppy who has just got a new owner". Hmmm.

Yeah, though he seems a bit quiet, like he wouldn't be the usual fit for a show like this.

Am I alone in thinking Montana is more attractive with less make up? Her face is 2 colours, the wife has told me this is foundation and contouring (?) but it looks ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hi all. Is there any way for me to watch ITV2 online or on my phone? I tried to download the app but it said it wasn't available in my region.

Am I alone in thinking Montana is more attractive with less make up? Her face is 2 colours, the wife has told me this is foundation and contouring (?) but it looks ridiculous.

Completely agree - her make-up was desparate last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Monife wrote: »
    Hi all. Is there any way for me to watch ITV2 online or on my phone? I tried to download the app but it said it wasn't available in my region.

Mobdro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I love how candid Montana is, I've really grown to love her over the series, delighted she's finally with a guy that she's clicking with.

• Advertisement

I'm going to say it Camilla is playing a game big time. I genuinely feel a little for Jonny, chased her like mad, got pecks on the lips off her. He now looks alot happier and fair play to him. I think Craig is a strange fella but it's disrespecful for her to be telling him to go off and keep Chyna for a few weeks.

I feel like they slipped something into Camilla's water bottle for a few days and now she's coming down off it and returning to normal. Craig is clearly thinking about that 50k and the club appearances after, he's no more into Camila than he would be to a black cat! And her into men with kids, tatoos and the "whole ex army buzz", in another galaxy perhaps, but not this one!

I think Montana moved way too fast, he looked intimidated.

Gaby, Marcel and Chris's mum were on a show this morning being asked what they thought. Marcel and Gaby's mum were really proud etc, Chris's mum was not what you'd expect! An older, well dressed lady, when asked if she thought Oliva and Chris's relationship would survive she pointedly answered "I think he'll be friends for life with the boys, particularly Kem".She seemed really nice , I wouldn't want to see Olivia coming either. Actually she said she thought the bit where Chris said "all the girls fancy me" must be scripted because he'd never say that. She thought Gabby and Marcel should win as well. :D

I feel like they slipped something into Camilla's water bottle for a few days and now she's coming down off it and returning to normal. Craig is clearly thinking about that 50k and the club appearances after, he's no more into Camila than he would be to a black cat! And her into men with kids, tatoos and the "whole ex army buzz", in another galaxy perhaps, but not this one!

I think Montana moved way too fast, he looked intimidated.

Gaby, Marcel and Chris's mum were on a show this morning being asked what they thought. Marcel and Gaby's mum were really proud etc, Chris's mum was not what you'd expect! An older, well dressed lady, when asked if she thought Oliva and Chris's relationship would survive she pointedly answered "I think he'll be friends for life with the boys, particularly Kem".She seemed really nice , I wouldn't want to see Olivia coming either. Actually she said she thought the bit where Chris said "all the girls fancy me" must be scripted because he'd never say that. She thought Gabby and Marcel should win as well. :D

The viewer reveal that ~80% think Olivia is doing well for herself with Chris, cut the legs from under her a bit. Delighted for Chris with that one, seems like a good, genuine guy. A bit like Scotty T from Geordie Shore before he disappeared up his own hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

The viewer reveal that ~80% think Olivia is doing well for herself with Chris, cut the legs from under her a bit. Delighted for Chris with that one, seems like a good, genuine guy. A bit like Scotty T from Geordie Shore before he disappeared up his own hole.

Even though she is less annoying than a few weeks ago, I just can't warm to Olivia at all. She reminds me of a younger and slimmer version of Nicola McClean

ratmouse wrote: »
    Even though she is less annoying than a few weeks ago, I just can't warm to Olivia at all. She reminds me of a younger and slimmer version of Nicola McClean

I just love her and Chris together (cos of him moreso I think). I love how he winds her up, I find it very funny to watch, he knows exactly how to push her buttons & I think that their relationship is exactly how it would go on the outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I cant really believe that Camillias feelings about Johnny can be real, if you really liked someone how could you bare seeing them with someone else and you would be hurting and anger that they choose someone else, I would be happy to see them leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

buswankers wrote: »
    I just love her and Chris together (cos of him moreso I think). I love how he winds her up, I find it very funny to watch, he knows exactly how to push her buttons & I think that their relationship is exactly how it would go on the outside!

I can't see their relationship lasting on the outside. Chris is a normal down to earth guy, I say Olivia would like to be with someone with a high profile on the outside.

fin12 wrote: »
    I can't see their relationship lasting on the outside. Chris is a normal down to earth guy, I say Olivia would like to be with someone with a high profile on the outside.

She keeps saying "they've had ups and downs" they've been there 4 weeks. 4 WEEKS! That will never last, ups and downs are for miles down the road not a holiday.

She keeps trying to make him work too, he looks quite relaxed in what they have, he'll tire of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I'm just not buying Jonnie and Tyla's relationship. That "chat" they had about him being crazy about her just didn't seem sincere. Wouldn't have been one bit upset if both had left last night. I.also think Kem and Amber are wreck the heads and will be glad to see the back of them too.

• Advertisement

Not loving Tyla!
    She's trying to play the nice girl while still getting her "I might be interested" message across to Theo.
    "Please don't pick me, of course Dom said that to Jess and he picked her and sparks flew! Haha" ...hint hint.

I didn't quite understand Montana either. Her saying "If you pick me I can't guarantee something will happen between us", there was no definite "I'm not interested, I'm with Alex, end of story" ...and less than 24 hrs after she had sex with him?

Also could Johny make more of an eijet of himself? Suddenly he's all about gentlemanly behaviour and the etiquette of delicately handling awkward relationship situations. He either has a keen sense of irony or he really is the complete hypocrite he seems to be.

Advertisement