Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe... but it's the Daily Mail so it must be true.

I think he deserved it for not leaving with her. What's the point of him staying? If he's not going to go with another girl he's not going to win is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think it is true, sure she was telling Dom to stay and that if another girl comes in that he likes it's ok.

If u really liked someone, you wouldn't go of with someone else a few hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭buswankers

fin12 wrote: »
    I think it is true, sure she was telling Dom to stay and that if another girl comes in that he likes it's ok.

If u really liked someone, you wouldn't go of with someone else a few hours later.

I wouldnt be so sure, that article states its source was the Sun..... not exactly a very reliable source is it :rolleyes: Like it also says that she tweeted something later that day to Dom which would contradict that she had spent the night with your man the night before. I dunno, maybe I'm just too cynical!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

pilly wrote: »
    I think he deserved it for not leaving with her. What's the point of him staying? If he's not going to go with another girl he's not going to win is he?

Yep.... so him staying has to mean 'he just wasn't that into her'.

Because he stayed she can 'crack on' with anybody she likes.

Wonder will he and Montana rekindle that old flame.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Loved the Camilla and Johny date, I think I'm a bit of a Camila myself, I definitely prefer the low key , getting to know you, sweet stuff to them sleeping together etc. Johnny was so cute, couldn't keep the smile off his face.

And miss feminist herself coming home all a flutter over him pulling her seat out for her and calling her darling. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

The new girl seems like a really nice person.
    Too nice to choose anyone else in the recoupling as I thought Chris was giving her some decent signals on the date and she clearly liked Jonny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Feel like the new guy and new girl will end up together. How long til they're able to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Still Ill wrote: »
    Feel like the new guy and new girl will end up together. How long til they're able to do that?

At the next recoupling they just couldn't do it straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I think I'm in love with Camilla.

hefferboi wrote: »
    I think I'm in love with Camilla.

I think I'm in love with Jonny & Camilla as a couple haha :D
    When they said on their date that they were going to give them as a couple another go, I felt like Gabby in that situation :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Olivia such a hypocrite...she did nothing to dissuade Mike and then asking Chris to put new girl off .... will be interesting to see if they can last the show...thought Chris gave mixed signals on his date with new girl which I was a bit surprised about as thought he was 100% 'Liv'.

Dem seems miserable with Amber although in her re-coupling speech she seems to realise she's hard work.

Really like Camilla and Jonny together, hope that keeps going well.

I thought it was really funny the way Chris was winding up Liv. I think Liv is a really agressive person, I think the new girl just picked Dom just to keep the peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

I thought it was really funny the way Chris was winding up Liv. I think Liv is a really agressive person, I think the new girl just picked Dom just to keep the peace.

Totally agree with the aggressive comment - the way she picked up the stone especially.

SoapFan27 wrote:
    Olivia such a hypocrite...she did nothing to dissuade Mike and then asking Chris to put new girl off .... will be interesting to see if they can last the show...thought Chris gave mixed signals on his date with new girl which I was a bit surprised about as thought he was 100% 'Liv'.

She's an attention seeking wagon. One of those girls who loves drama in her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Tonight
    twi islanders got a Skype call and the Jess/Mike story is told
    and of course they tell Dom

Help me out here gentlemen, why do all the men think Amber is the best looking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red F Warrior

pilly wrote:
    Help me out here gentlemen, why do all the men think Amber is the best looking?

She is really beautiful tbf but her attitude needs work.

Thank God Amber got rid of Kem.

She is really beautiful tbf but her attitude needs work.

She is gorgeous, I just don't think she's the best looking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red F Warrior

pilly wrote:
    She is gorgeous, I just don't think she's the best looking.

Tbh I wud struggle to pick who's best looking. All very beautiful girls.

I thought it was really funny the way Chris was winding up Liv.

Found that hilarious too, he knows exactly how to push her buttons (which isnt that hard!!) she was going mental and he was just laughing :D:D

It was revealed on after sun last night that there is a big twist coming up in the next few days with Caroline headed over there, I'm going to spoiler my prediction as to what the twist will be and the aftermath as I don't know if it's right or now it's just my guess
    She took Mike with her as she was leaving, so I'm guessing the twist will that he will swap with somebody in the villa (not sure how it will be chosen who), my guess it will be Sam as he is just a friend to everybody in there, there will be Drama with Dom as to the story with Jess.

He will then get with Chloe, they will go on a date and up walks Jon Clark the fella she didn't dump before going into Love Island, doing a Malin from last year :D
    it will be interesting all the less as she said it will be the biggest twist ever in the show

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Tbh I wud struggle to pick who's best looking. All very beautiful girls.

Jessica was the best looking by miles.
    Sexiest too

So for the ad for tonight at ITV 2 pace they receive a text and
    Will have to decide who are the least compatible couple, and that couple will then be dumped from the island
    Maybe the twist will be that
    only the male half will be dumped to be swapped out with Mike ?

kopite386 wrote: »
    So for the ad for tonight at ITV 2 pace they receive a text and
    Will have to decide who are the least compatible couple, and that couple will then be dumped from the island
    Maybe the twist will be that
    only the male half will be dumped to be swapped out with Mike ?

& don't u know by the way they have shown it this eve that
    they'll all vote Camilla and Johnny
    I really hope they don't but that's what I'm feeling.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Holiday is over for Chloe and she is seething

Kem is an absolute asshole, he reads into everything, he's a very pocessive person I say, I honestly don't know what the f*ck he is saying Amber is doing, he's so insecure in the relationship, she's well rid of him.

So at ITV 2 pace
    Chloe & Sam
    have been voted out but with the big twist to come I'm thinking that
    Chloe & Mike will end up walking back in together

• Advertisement

Advertisement