Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

kopite386 wrote: »
    I want to know who gave him that 1 point haha

Jessica who he is coupled with did so that is why he said it was like a negative point, it was like a charity point!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

branners69 wrote: »
    Jessica who he is coupled with did so that is why he said it was like a negative point, it was like a charity point!

Thanks I watched the episode but couldn't remember if they showed it clearly who gave him the 1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I always want to go on holiday when I watch Love Island. Anyway Chris definetly is a player, wouldn't trust him at all to couple up with. I think Montana is pretty funny and pretty smart aswell when reading the guys.

fin12 wrote: »
    I always want to go on holiday when I watch Love Island. Anyway Chris definetly is a player, wouldn't trust him at all to couple up with. I think Montana is pretty funny and pretty smart aswell when reading the guys.

Pretty nice villa this year! Where are they?

I think Chris thinks he isn't a player when he is really the biggest player in there.

For me the right guy left! He was pretty dull and not really able to play the game!.

The best girl is Camilla, even the lads said she is wife material. She wouldn't even take an ice pop because she knew how it would be shown! Class!

I think Chris thinks he isn't a player when he is really the biggest player in there.

For me the right guy left! He was pretty dull and not really able to play the game!.

The best girl is Camilla, even the lads said she is wife material. She wouldn't even take an ice pop because she knew how it would be shown! Class!

I know the villa is massive (as in size), but it also looks great too. I think it's still Mallorca but just a different villa.

I agree the right guy left. Harley was lovely looking but with very little personality and he became too desparte pleading with both Chloe and Camilla to keep him in.

Camilla is definitely the best girl, she's the most natural. She gets a hard time but I think it's because she's just on a different intellectual level to everyone else in there.
    She was asked by the producers to come on the show so she didn't even apply. Which means the producers obviously saw something in her. I think she just needs to come out of her shell a bit which I think she is slowly starting to do.

Just by their VTs yesterday im not really feeling that new girls, obviously we will have to see how they are but just by the VTs I wouldn't swap any of the girls in there for them.

I'm almost hoping Jon Clark from the first series goes in and does a Malin to Chloe like Malin did with Terry

• Advertisement

I'm still an episode behind Ye, I'm watching at 3e pace but I read about Harley leaving on the Dailymail.

I know the villa is massive (as in size), but it also looks great too. I think it's still Mallorca but just a different villa.

I agree the right guy left. Harley was lovely looking but with very little personality and he became too desparte pleading with both Chloe and Camilla to keep him in.

Camilla is definitely the best girl, she's the most natural. She gets a hard time but I think it's because she's just on a different intellectual level to everyone else in there.
    She was asked by the producers to come on the show so she didn't even apply. Which means the producers obviously saw something in her. I think she just needs to come out of her shell a bit which I think she is slowly starting to do.

Just by their VTs yesterday im not really feeling that new girls, obviously we will have to see how they are but just by the VTs I wouldn't swap any of the girls in there for them.

I'm almost hoping Jon Clark from the first series goes in and does a Malin to Chloe like Malin did with Terry

Haha Jon was so funny in the first series, I remember there was a scene where he hit his toe of something and it was just hilarious, he's reaction.

Am not surprised that she didn't have to apply, but she so doesn't fit with the show. She comes across the pretty much complete opposite to the other girls! Amber with her two guys in one night and Jessica with her sextape!

Would love Jon to come in and stir it up with Chloe, couldn't see Chris fighting too hard for her! Apparently he is on the way!

The new girls aren't going to last long.

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm still an episode behind Ye, I'm watching at 3e pace but I read about Harley leaving on the Dailymail.

I thought you might be behind so I didn't name names! But I am sure you would have guessed once I said dull!

There is also a lot of crying so brace yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,671 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Tonights Love Island on ITV 2 is a catch up weekly show so 3e could of gotten back on track by skipping this show but looking at tomorrows guide, ITV showing an episode at 9pm followed by a live show at 10pm yet 3e are only airing the live show and not the new episode.

They have made a right mess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

My god Amber is some shït stirrer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

ShazGV wrote: »
    My god Amber is some shït stirrer. :D

She reminds me of Nikki Graham from Big Brother!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭LC2016

Bloody ended up missing tonight's episode because of a co*k up from Virgin Media and 3E scheduling Love Island for 10pm and Big Brother at 9 when it was the other way around shown. So sick of Virgin Media now atm, it is bad enough that we only get the show a day later now than the UK now that they've taken away ITV2 so more people watch their below par TV3 sister channel..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I missed it too...is there anywhere else online to watch it before tomorrow night

It kicks off big time tomorrow on ITV 2's show.

I'm watching on ITV 2 but I don't see why Ireland can't show big brother & love island on the same day put it one after the other
    It also doesn't have to be 3e don't they have that ****e reality channel be3 where the could show 1 shoe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Me too VM series link recording blows............

Chris got a right going over tonight, the others completely twisted it. I know he is a knob but it was uncalled for.

Knew Dom & Jess would end up having sex, also had a feeling that Kem & Amber would be one of the first couples to do it as well.
    I just love Camilla and Jonny though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭LC2016

Is there any way to catch up on UK pace?

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Chris got a right going over tonight, the others completely twisted it. I know he is a knob but it was uncalled for.

Completely agree, their all such sh1t stirrers. & thought Sam's reaction was a bit unbelievable to be honest :rolleyes: Like Chris kept asking "How was I going behind your back" & Sam just kept saying "I've heard from different people". I think he was more trying to act the hardman which was completely over the top for the situation tbh.

& then Liv was completely over the top that night as well bang out of order the way she went off on one. I'd say a lot of it was drink fuelled but seriously she was actually trying to cause an argument! It tainted my opinion of her cos she was my second favourite girl (after Camilla!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Why does everyone like Camilla? She's as boring as fcuk.

pilly wrote: »

Not sure really to be honest! I preferred Olivia til last night & then she kicked off for no reason!

I just like the way she seems to be the most "normal" in there, & i really like the way that she's not influenced by the way the other girls are acting i.e she's just staying true to herself. I cant really explain it, I just think I'd want her as a mate above any of the rest of them!

buswankers wrote: »
    Not sure really to be honest! I preferred Olivia til last night & then she kicked off for no reason!

I just like the way she seems to be the most "normal" in there, & i really like the way that she's not influenced by the way the other girls are acting i.e she's just staying true to herself. I cant really explain it, I just think I'd want her as a mate above any of the rest of them!

Yeah, kind of see where you're coming from I suppose. I can't stand a dolly bird either but Camilla would just bore me to tears. Haven't heard her make one joke.

I love Olivia's sense of humour. Didn't see her kicking off yet so maybe that will put me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Chris may be a bit of a bell end, but I don't think he did anything to warrant the abuse he got last night.
    Sam had no real grounds to start acting aggressively towards him.
    I guess it's that she doesn't fit the usual profile of someone who would do a show like this.
    She doesn't seem as vain and self obsessed as the others and has had a pretty cool job as well.

Chris may be a bit of a bell end, but I don't think he did anything to warrant the abuse he got last night.
    Sam had no real grounds to start acting aggressively towards him.

I guess it's that she doesn't fit the usual profile of someone who would do a show like this.
    She doesn't seem as vain and self obsessed as the others and has had a pretty cool job as well.

Yeah, in theory I wanted to love her but just haven't taken to her at all.

Marcel is a lovely guy. Olivia is a nasty bitch, her and that prick Chris deserve each other.

Yeah, in theory I wanted to love her but just haven't taken to her at all.

Wait until you see last nights episode this evening! I've done a complete U-turn on Camilla :mad: Very disappointed!!

• Advertisement

buswankers wrote: »
    Wait until you see last nights episode this evening! I've done a complete U-turn on Camilla :mad: Very disappointed!!

Same I did like her not so much anymore so I wouldn't actually mind if she was the next female to leave, I didn't like Tyne-Lexy first night but have to see more of her

Advertisement