Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm not hungover :(

Chance would be a fine thing. Spent my weekend training, so two 70km cycles.

I hate first night. There's nothing to go on and it ends up with a bit of chaos :p

Kudos on the cycles sully, I love first night as its just banter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

what did you get for ourv birthday ingaot su;lly the wolf?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I think that's what I was trying to say! That it ends up being baseless accusations and chaos that helps no-one!

Tigger wrote: »

I got a speaker thats apperently the ****, what about you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I usually have no problem deciphering your posts but I'm stuck on ingaot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I would say get a room but I guess you two already have one.

Wolves.

It's unlikely that if the 2 of them ARE wolves that they'd both be stupid enough to call you out simultaneously in the thread.

I think that's what I was trying to say! That it ends up being baseless accusations and chaos that helps no-one!

I love chaos, I think im an anarchist at heart

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    It's unlikely that if the 2 of them ARE wolves that they'd both be stupid enough to call you out simultaneously in the thread.

Lol. Hungover Molly. I was making a funny. A baseless accusation similar to qb and tigs accusations of me.

lol i caught a wolf
    my mammy would be proud

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I love chaos, I think im an anarchist[\b] at heart

Read that as antichrist.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Read that as antichrist.

Me too.

Read that as antichrist.

Had to google it to make sure I spelt it right. I am not the devil :D

Read that as antichrist.

i'm a pagan anachist so its nad how likevwe are
    ps sully is a wolf

i ha the same catch on mamma last game so i'm not gonna shup up till ye kill her or she kills me this time

su;lly = wilf

wilf = wolf = sully

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Good night all, wasn't expecting to get on tonight but got a quick read and caught up as others said not a lot so far.

I haven't played the last 2/3 games and haven't read them been honest so don't know if there is a standard now, but if not I'll throw the usual spanner in the works and ask can we get organised on voting/lynch voting system so it doesn't turn to a mess as other games.

Also not saying protect tigger and as above I haven't seen who the good players have been in the last few games but from an evil team point of view and who were good in previous games I've played, if one of Andy, Mick, tigger, QB or jay werent on my team and little to go on for the first night (other than micks claim/slip) they'd who'd I'd be looking to get rid of, so that's who I'd look to protect.

Also mods thanks for the work setting up

Nopeare wrote: »
    Good night all, wasn't expecting to get on tonight but got a quick read and caught up as others said not a lot so far.

I haven't played the last 2/3 games and haven't read them been honest so don't know if there is a standard now, but if not I'll throw the usual spanner in the works and ask can we get organised on voting/lynch voting system so it doesn't turn to a mess as other games.

Also not saying protect tigger and as above I haven't seen who the good players have been in the last few games but from an evil team point of view and who were good in previous games I've played, if one of Andy, Mick, tigger, QB or jay werent on my team and little to go on for the first night (other than micks claim/slip) they'd who'd I'd be looking to get rid of, so that's who I'd look to protect.

Also mods thanks for the work setting up

just dont protect sully
    the other team will kill her if they havev half a brain

you know what i love i love reading back throughtb the thec hidden rooms whgere peple arev going tigger is dangereous kill tigger or tiger caught that shut the fcuk up

well villagers you shoukd just give m a go

sully is a wilf and i'm a ginna get kilt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

just dont protect sully
    the other team will kill her if they havev half a brain

No, evil teams can communicate. Not certain how theyd play the early game. unless Sully is an SK in which case munching her might make sense since they'd be closer to managing their own kills instead of competing.

also, 4 teams competing for two kills so I'm assuming the two SKs can get the 2 available kills tonight

Mod can you confirm if this is possible?

tritium wrote: »
    No, evil teams can communicate. Not certain how theyd play the early game. unless Sully is an SK in which case munching her might make sense since they'd be closer to managing their own kills instead of competing.

also, 4 teams competing for two kills so I'm assuming the two SKs can get the 2 available kills tonight

just cos they are communicating dont meant hy dont kill on myncommand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tritium wrote: »

There is only one kill tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

why is sully gone so quiet?

Is the sully thing just over 1 post?

Ah comer on lads its me and trigs birthday come and play.

If you ever feel like being older/younger or want more birthdays this is the site you need

https://theplanets.org/age-on-planets/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Seems to be that one post in that it was similar in they way sully was caught in a previous game

andy125 wrote: »
    Seems to be that one post in that it was similar in they way sully was caught in a previous game

Ya it seemed a little suss alright but its just one post, I guess she has been triggered but I dont see it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well Tigger, I'm not sure if protecting you would be the right call but I certainly hope you're still alive in the morning.

andy125 wrote: »
    why is sully gone so quiet?

Cos she's been sleeping!

It would appear so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning folks. Read up to date now. Hopefully I can get on at lunch.

Not sure what to make of tigger going for Sully yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning folks. Read up to date now. Hopefully I can get on at lunch.

Not sure what to make of tigger going for Sully yet.

Advertisement