Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options
1394041424345»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Usually, the Internet makes me feel old :P

I was 9 when it came out so this discussion is making me feel young :P

I had my second child in 1996!

River Pheonix was my beau. Oh how I cried when he died :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Still having trouble posting on the dead room so posting this here in reply to tiggers constant crap

"Ok Tigger, I had to go and find these "colluding posts" in the other forum. And I hold my hand up and say yes, I colluded if that is how you rea them. Here is what was said.

At 14.46 on the 15th Jan 17 Dobby posts randomly on a MASSIVE thread

"Fairly easy to wind MrsF up on a Sunday Morning"

At 15.55 on the 15th Jan I quoted him and said

"And as usual I fall for it haha. I have a suggestion for the game. A Tiggeresa for the forum! ;)
    I am good now Dobby lol. Mind was in a muddle last night and felt a bit tender this morning haha"

That was it! and obv tigger sees a tiggeresa thing and thinks something else. And he barking up the wrong tree

There is a poster on the poker forum called Peace and Fire. Now loads thought she was a troll or fake account (she is just a crazy female) and she posts every two seconds. So we had mentioned at some point about having another WW game on the poker forum and there was a joke about her playing as her posting 316541 posts a day would cause mayhem. So I was chatting about her coming to boards. She is actually a really clever person but at that point she posted so much that complaints were made and a Mod had a word. Now things are much quieter.

So guys, I am sorry that I replied to dobby. it didn't affect the game. The guy always winds me up and gets under my skin.
    "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OK Tigger

You accused me and DObby of colluding in the first game and revealing roles. As Mick stated I slated the game style as it as so different from the onces played on IPB and 2+2

Here is the exhange. Yes he wrongly posted his role (I assume he was telling truth) and at NO point did I reveal mine. My stuff is in red.
    It started with this post

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/showthread.php?p=991428#post991428

" Pfft. Normal villager. That game can gtfo" Dobby

I replied with a quote

"
    Originally Posted by dobby View Post
    Pfft. Normal villager. That game can gtfo
    what was the link thing for? didn't work for me to even put password in"

He replied with my quote of above and answer

"
    Originally Posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    what was the link thing for? didn't work for me to even put password in
    Haven't tried it yet. Would just pm the guy if it's not working for you. You can't be the only one. Must be a **** up"

I posted

"@Dobby

The game is so bad! the rules suck. We need to co-mod a game and show them how it is REALLY done eh??"

And I replied to a poster who wasnt playing called armanijeans
    "Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Am I right in reading that lynch voting is being done in secret via a 'lynch form'?
    So the one part of the game that gives the village information (voting history, vote changes, timings and all that jazz) isn't actually available?

Yeah that's right, crap system and loads of info lost. Changes the whole dynamic of the game. We need to show them a good game and how it is really done!"

So you can hardly say we were colluding, the link is there for folk to read AGAIN as it was already gone through at the time. I felt terrible about the whole thing and apologised. Now you feel the need to blacken my name and also bring Grumpy into it to. I think you are bang out of order Tigger and it is time you acted your age and let all this go.

There is full transparancy here. I have nothing to hide. The thread can be followed from the link but I posted the text to save people clicking but it is up to them.

SO Dobby posted his role, with NO prompting from me. I asked a question about a link that wasnt working and thenslated the rules.
    My only crime is being an absolute cnut to Jayop for a game that was just so different from what I had played over 50 games of!

So you can NOT call me a cheat Tigger. I did nothing wrong. If anyone is at fault it was dobby for posting his role. That is not collusion. Maybe try google and find out what it actually means.

Do you remember your reaction from game 2? you took it really bad being accused of cheating. But you think it is ok to go on for a few days and keep on dragging stuff up and then trying to bring the Star Wars game into it!

Did I upset you in a past life or something?? cos you really have it in for me and you have never (to my knowledge) met me in my life.

If you can't just play the games in the spirit they are meant without bandying about pure puff allegations then it really isn't for you.

Get help mate as this sort of stuff isn't good for your health.

I can't post in the other place for some reason though?? I wanted Stoogie to see all this as his views are being swayed by a seemingly vindictive tigger making sh1t up as he goes on and twisting things to back up the "Mrsfd and grumpy cheated" thing.

NOW CAN YOU LET IT GO PLEASE, you are ruining the game for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement