Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Barney92 wrote: »
    On the plus side though Molly. Everyone is in the dark about the roles of people who died, bar the priest of course. So the evil teams won't know if they've got the priest or the seer.

Good point. I really think it bolloxed us last game that the evil team knew the roles of people who had died. It made the priest role so much less potent. (was there a priest? - my fkn memory! Maybe I mean the seer)

It's good for us this game that the seer checks and priest checks can be trusted 100% (unless someone role claims - MICK I'M LOOKING AT YOU HERE!)

Continuing on in the theme of Molly not getting stuff, are we starting with a munch in the morning then? Should we be looking out for tasks just in case?

(BTW would just like to register my extreme dislike for tasks in threads - makes things so much worse if you accidentally colour your text red or spell out an oasis song in your posts. Lol)

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Good point. I really think it bolloxed us last game that the evil team knew the roles of people who had died. It made the priest role so much less potent. (was there a priest? - my fkn memory! Maybe I mean the seer)

It's good for us this game that the seer checks and priest checks can be trusted 100% (unless someone role claims - MICK I'M LOOKING AT YOU HERE!)

Im the seer for reals this time

Can't even bring myself to read the opening posts... I will catch up on the bus to work tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just read over the rules again and see that a seer peek means a seer peak!

Hated it every time I was cleared and the others came back with.. "oh but you might be the alpha" :rolleyes:

Did my brains in. It is a REAL Seer we have now.

Oh and where is Tigger? he hasn't been on to be asked to be protected yet! :D
    Tigger wrote: »
    he should protect me but he wont
    if he shoots and hits an innocent je looseshre second shot

Ah there it is!

Anyway Tigger, why should it be YOU that gets protected? you ask it each time and you have also been a baddy and asked lol. Just so you don't die right away as the bad team want rid of you before you suss them out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

To clarify, does this mean the baddies will be trying to covertly complete tasks in the thread to win the kills?
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Continuing on in the theme of Molly not getting stuff, are we starting with a munch in the morning then? Should we be looking out for tasks just in case?

(BTW would just like to register my extreme dislike for tasks in threads - makes things so much worse if you accidentally colour your text red or spell out an oasis song in your posts. Lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

To clarify, does this mean the baddies will be trying to covertly complete tasks in the thread to win the kills?

Think the GM said some are completed in their backroom and some on the main thread so it is a case of watching out for stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ah there it is!

Anyway Tigger, why should it be YOU that gets protected? you ask it each time and you have also been a baddy and asked lol. Just so you don't die right away as the bad team want rid of you before you suss them out?

yes
    if they had listend to me ladt ganme wed a hve won
    they didnt so you win

Yeah thats what I'm taking this to mean:
    Kills

There will be two kills each day, all three evil teams will compete for a kill in the day phase of the game ie. competition for Monday kills is on Sunday, Tuesday kills on Monday and so on. Each team will be required to submit a kill request each day

Tasks
    Some of the competitions for kills may take place on the game thread, some in the back room.

yes
    if they had listend to me ladt ganme wed a hve won
    they didnt so you win

can we acually ageree that i told ywfthe alphain the last gane and ye killed each other

kill me dobt kill me protect me dont protect me but diont pretebd i didnt helpo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

evening folks. slow start by the look of things. lots of sore heads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Mercutio actually has a lot of pressure on themselves playing a dual role character but losing the extra bullet isn't a major disadvantage so don't be afraid to use it when the time comes preferably when the seer comes out with some info to help dwindle the suspects

andy125 wrote: »
    Mercutio actually has a lot of pressure on themselves playing a dual role character but losing the extra bullet isn't a major disadvantage so don't be afraid to use it when the time comes preferably when the seer comes out with some info to help dwindle the suspects

or shoot andy for being hekpfil
    whichever folats yer boat

love you andy xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

To be fair to Tigger, he has on occasion been spot on in his assessments. However, he does accuse enough people to hit a lot of wolves, whilst also making a few errors. So I'm not sure protecting him is the best bet. Although that's up for the bodyguard to decide.

To be fair to Tigger, he has on occasion been spot on in his assessments. However, he does accuse enough people to hit a lot of wolves, whilst also making a few errors. So I'm not sure protecting him is the best bet. Although that's up for the bodyguard to decide.

give an example where i wa game cg
    hanging wromg cos i can give examples where i was gsm changing right

i honestly dont care if ye protect mr
    last game i count as a tigger win
    not a wolf win i bet ye and not a villagwer win ye played stoopod
    a tigb win
    let tig die if ye want but he still wins
    kill tig
    same rules apply

i shup now
    i'm watching but i'm only replying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I started trying to go back, but it takes a lot of time on a phone. What I'm saying is, that you're aren't infallible and shouldn't be automatically the first candidate for protection. I'd have that as someone else.

Ah come on Trigger post away I need some entertainment today,

I started trying to go back, but it takes a lot of time on a phone. What I'm saying is, that you're aren't infallible and shouldn't be automatically the first candidate for protection. I'd have that as someone else.

i won the kast game
    mamma bet me and everyone that was on "my" team but if ye had lisztened wed have 1

• Advertisement

no 1 is infALLIABLE
    but look at the wolf posts

they often choose me for kill
    as insay i dont care
    kill me leave mev protect me forget me its all the same

im playing a differetnt game and if ye wqnt my help i need to be able to post on this

i shup now
    i'm watching but i'm only replying

somshupo if youn gonna shup

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Right so far ive sussed everyone is hungover including myself

I'm not hungover :(

Chance would be a fine thing. Spent my weekend training, so two 70km cycles.

I hate first night. There's nothing to go on and it ends up with a bit of chaos :p

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm not hungover :(

Chance would be a fine thing. Spent my weekend training, so two 70km cycles.

I hate first night. There's nothing to go on and it ends up with a bit of chaos :p

wolf

but no one will believe me so i might as well justv say hi Sully
    Hi sully you are ione of my favorite players you are probably the reaSON I'M EVEN HERE but trhat intro screams wolf to me

no one will listen , you should probab;ly do the andy thing and just ignore me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I empathise, Sully. When I was a wolf I didn't know who to munch first night either.

:)

quickbeam wrote: »
    I empathise, Sully. When I was a wolf I didn't know who to munch first night either.

:)

lov eyou quick

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

wolf

but no one will believe me so i might as well justv say hi Sully
    Hi sully you are ione of my favorite players you are probably the reaSON I'M EVEN HERE but trhat intro screams wolf to me

no one will listen , you should probab;ly do the andy thing and just ignore me

But I was cycling :( I even got kudos on my strava :(

flatter myself to beliveve that quick is acually using my methods
    when i get munched listen to her (unless shes a wolf then don'y )

lov eyou quick

I would say get a room but I guess you two already have one.

Wolves.

• Advertisement

But I was cycling :( I even got kudos on my strava :(
    lol

ignore me
    every thing yousay just makes you more wolfy

Advertisement