Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Wow guys, 4ish hours and still less than 30 posts? I was expecting to come home to much more chatter. What's going on?

to be honest. I was out on the beer in my first time in over a month and first serious session in months. I am completely f*cked today, baby duties, regretting last night, so today for me has been very slow in general. Posting takes effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Eh guys, am I missing something here? From the OP:
    Mercutio may protect himself. Mercutio also has two bullets which can be used at any time with an aim to take out a serial killer. However, if his first shot fails to hit a serial killer his shock leads him to drop his bullet, which is unrecoverable.

Who's the serial killer? There was no mention of one in the evil roles? Mods care to clarify? Is there a serial killer or not?
    I've got Rosalind/Paris evil team
    Capultets evil team
    Montagues evil team

I am too hungover for thinking

to be honest. I was out on the beer in my first time in over a month and first serious session in months. I am completely f*cked today, baby duties, regretting last night, so today for me has been very slow in general. Posting takes effort.

I had to deal with an INCREDIBLY drunk sister last night and her yippy whiney needy headmelt puppy whilst I was already **** faced myself. I cannot be thinking right now. It's too hurty.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I thought Rosalind and Paris were the SKs both of them...

Though I don't know if I'm fully understanding that. So Mercutio has to kill one of them on the first go or he doesn't get his second go?

Who's the serial killer? There was no mention of one in the evil roles? Mods care to clarify? Is there a serial killer or not?
    Capultets evil team
    Montagues evil team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Capultets evil team
    Montagues evil team

he should protect me but he wont
    if he shoots and hits an innocent je looseshre second shot

• Advertisement

Right so far ive sussed everyone is hungover including myself

Right so far ive sussed everyone is hungover including myself

it amy birthady yresterday
    whatys your xsuse

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I thought Rosalind and Paris were the SKs both of them...

Yeah. What I don't get though is - do they get a kill each (or a chance at a kill at least, depending on the task results), until and if they are united, and then is it a kill between them?

Tigger wrote: »
    it amy birthady yresterday
    whatys your xsuse

What no way.. It was my birthday yesterday aswell

What no way.. It was my birthday yesterday aswell

seriously ?
    thats cool

• Advertisement

seriously ?
    thats cool

Yea seriously ha thats mental, Happy Birthday dude :D

Yea seriously ha thats mental, Happy Birthday dude :D

mad
    happy birthday us

are youtaking the piss?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a former English teacher, I really love the theme this time round :D

Also, hey everyone, again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Paris: Starts the game not knowing, but searching for his love, Rosaline. He has three peeks which can be taken at anytime in the first two days during daytime only. He has a backroom where he can ask “is x Rosaline” and he will receive a yes or a no answer only. If he succeeds in finding her (or she him) Paris and Rosaline become a couple and share a backroom to strategise their revenge on the world of love. Each night, the serial killers may choose to kill another player or to take a peek (i.e. a seer peek) There may be a maximum of one serial kill or peek per night.

Rosaline: Starts the game not knowing, but searching for her love, Paris. She has three peeks which can be taken at anytime in the first two days during daytime only. She has a backroom where she can ask “is x Paris” and she will receive a yes or a no answer only. If she succeeds in finding him (or he her) Paris and Rosaline become a couple and share a backroom to strategise their revenge on the world of love. There may be a maximum of one serial kill or peek per night.

If they do not succeed in finding their lover they will continue the game as individual serial killers on opposing teams.

Kills

There will be two kills each day, all three evil teams will compete for a kill in the day phase of the game ie. competition for Monday kills is on Sunday, Tuesday kills on Monday and so on. Each team will be required to submit a kill request each day

I'll clarify- Until united (or if they never unite) Paris and Rosaline compete against each other and the other bad teams to win a kill each day.

are youtaking the piss?

No Im on the level

Surely if it was 1 between them then it wouldn't benefit them to find each other... Except making it easier to gain parity as a team of 2... But harder with fewer kills.

I'm confused
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah. What I don't get though is - do they get a kill each (or a chance at a kill at least, depending on the task results), until and if they are united, and then is it a kill between them?

No Im on the level

cool me and mj have the same bday :)

quickbeam wrote: »

OP says 2 kills a day. I assume this is to keep the village in the dark about whether Rose/Paris have found each other and become active? If they don't find each other then the Caps/Monts get a kill each.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I'll clarify- Until united (or if they never unite) Paris and Rosaline compete against each other and the other bad teams to win a kill each day.

Are Rose/Paris the serial killer though?

• Advertisement

Not understanding the competing for kills thing... I guess it'll all come clear when they start picking us off :(
    OP says 2 kills a day. I assume this is to keep the village in the dark about whether Rose/Paris have found each other and become active? If they don't find each other then the Caps/Monts get a kill each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Happy New Village Day! I'm not hungover, but heading for cocktails now so will be drunk later and hungover tomorrow.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, WWGM has clarified, so I think I get it.

We take it that there are four bad teams competing for two kills at present:
    Caps
    Monts
    Ros
    Paris

If Ros and Paris find each other then it's three bad teams competing for two kills.

I presume, if we're down to two bad teams then there's no more competing for kills and it's just two kills, one from each bad team.

And if we're down to one bad team then it's just one kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Are Rose/Paris the serial killer though?

I believe so. They and romeo/ juliet are both looking for each other to form teams i think.

Oh and happy birthday mick and tigger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I thikn qb has it spot on there.

I think the prince character knows who killed whom.

I think the 2 kills a day are to prevent there by 4 kills a day, assuming the SKs don't find each other and no baddies are killed. It also leads to the need for us to know who killed people, enter the Prince.

Jesus there needs to be a lot of co-operation here with the villager roles if the priest and prince only know half of the story. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a ****storm like last game.

• Advertisement

Jesus there needs to be a lot of co-operation here with the villager roles if the priest and prince only know half of the story. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a ****storm like last game.

On the plus side though Molly. Everyone is in the dark about the roles of people who died, bar the priest of course. So the evil teams won't know if they've got the priest or the seer.

Advertisement