Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers mentioning/promoting products

Options
1535455565759»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

idunno78 wrote: »
    A blue one and a green one. Mad how they sell without sizes being put up?! Like I wonder do some people just buy it cos it was TMF's!?

Such vague descriptions, no sizes or brands at all or comment on the fit.

Not sure if they're Caris Closet or not - she doesn't specify.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SpillingTheTea

I am so surprised that people buy this without any real info!!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SpillingTheTea

Also (sorry for the double post) it will be very interesting to see if she actually puts her long dresses up for sale. The 2 from Cari's Closet retail at 399.99 each and she has a 'discount code' for 20% off.
    She'll probably put up the River Island one but it will be interesting because you can still buy it for 65 on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

MUF is a disgrace and I'm sorry but her carry on with the BF makes me cringgggeeeee so badly, I'm probably being a bit mean coz she's been annoying me so much lately, but Jesus we get you have a fella like!! If I had gifted her those dresses (not saying that is the case, but I dont think Im worng) I would be appalled and publically call her out for selling a freebie. It's shocking behaviour and no doubt if she's asked about it she'll just delete the 'vile comments'. AGH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Ray37 wrote: »
    MUF is a disgrace and I'm sorry but her carry on with the BF makes me cringgggeeeee so badly, I'm probably being a bit mean coz she's been annoying me so much lately, but Jesus we get you have a fella like!! If I had gifted her those dresses (not saying that is the case, but I dont think Im worng) I would be appalled and publically call her out for selling a freebie. It's shocking behaviour and no doubt if she's asked about it she'll just delete the 'vile comments'. AGH.

Update: on her Instagram she has a post saying she will be selling ALL dresses on Depop, so no doubt the freebies will be there. I've screenshotted it too. Sorry, but that's an awful thing to do, how ungrateful can you be like?? I'm sure the companies will be thrilled she's making money off their products....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

The boyfried is gorgeous and seems funny but it's a bit cringe alright. Asking things like do you love me and whats your favourite thing about me is needy enough, but while snapping it is just bizarre.
    I saw on FB all dresses will be sold. Imagine being able to go on holiday and make all your spending money back straight after with 100% profit!
    It puts me off Caris Closet though. I think they way overprice the clothes for normal people to send out mickey mouse shoes to bloggers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

The boyfried is gorgeous and seems funny but it's a bit cringe alright. Asking things like do you love me and whats your favourite thing about me is needy enough, but while snapping it is just bizarre.
    I saw on FB all dresses will be sold. Imagine being able to go on holiday and make all your spending money back straight after with 100% profit!
    It puts me off Caris Closet though. I think they way overprice the clothes for normal people to send out mickey mouse shoes to bloggers.

I'm actually mortified for her. With her shady reputation a lovely thing to do would have been to pass on the favour and do a giveaway to her followers of the dresses, passing on the perk, so to speak, rather than taking advantage.

If she doesn't want to keep them and hasn't paid for them herself I can't understand why she feels entitled to sell them, giving them away would have been a lovely gesture.
    Instead she ignores all questions about where the dresses were bought, simply replying they'll be for sale on her depop.
    She must think of her followers as a bunch of peasants, not good enough to be told where the dresses were from but good enough to hand over their hard earned money for her second hand free wardrobe.
    Que the b*tchy snapchat tomorrow wishing us all love and light and justifying selling them on with false proclamations of having alterations done to the dresses.
    If she's that stuck for cash that she has to fleece her followers for the cost of a few alterations she needs to really consider whether she can advertise herself as a businesswoman.
    I can't understand why brands want to work with her at all with this carry on. She doesn't advertise anything and makes a quick buck for herself while taking advantage of her customers. It's sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is now used to gossip.

I am contemplating how to proceed.
    Thread will remain closed for now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement