Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers mentioning/promoting products

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I've seen it all now. MUF showing us all her fairy spray omg

Forgive my ignorance, but what is Fairy spray (hope it's not what Im thinking!!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

ratmouse wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is Fairy spray (hope it's not what Im thinking!!)?

It's exactly what you're thinking.

With such a young impressionable following, it seems a bit irresponsible to mention a product like that. Really there's no need for hooha spray when you have a self cleaning oven.

It's exactly what you're thinking.

With such a young impressionable following, it seems a bit irresponsible to mention a product like that. Really there's no need for hooha spray when you have a self cleaning oven.

And is she "promoting" it? Words fail me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

To be fair femfresh has been around years, I would have thought the spray and femfresh wash would have been pretty popular? I've been buying both for a good 9 odd years.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

It's hardly something you'd show everyone tho

• Advertisement

True, I'd be mortified if I thought someone saw it in my bathroom but really is it anymore cringe than condoms or tampons?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Tbh it's gone to the stage with Grace that it's hard to know what's an ad or not anymore. Like she's constantly plugging the Naked Meat conpany and Meaghers.ie but never #ads then. And I doubt she's advertising them out of the goodness of her heart.
    Cherry sue sorta changed what she said later, she added if it's free etc she thanks the company/product and that other bloggers Should do something similar.

True, I'd be mortified if I thought someone saw it in my bathroom but really is it anymore cringe than condoms or tampons?

It isn't but unlike condoms or tampons it's not a needed product. There's no real need for dedicated products for down there. Last thing a whole load of 12 year olds need to worry about is if their neithers smell like pot pourri.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Not only will this have the more easily influenced girls thinking they need this, I personally don't want to see your personal hygiene products.

Ray37 wrote: »
    Not only will this have the more easily influenced girls thinking they need this, I personally don't want to see your personal hygiene products.

And definitely not your personal hygiene products for intimate areas. No thanks.

• Advertisement

I completely understand where you're coming from girls. Not something I'd personally share with the world however i cringed more at grace recieving the free vegan lube. I'd rather hear about hygiene products than someone's review on lube

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

I completely understand where you're coming from girls. Not something I'd personally share with the world however i cringed more at grace recieving the free vegan lube. I'd rather hear about hygiene products than someone's review on lube
    I think that neither should be a discussion.  I thought the idea of bloggers was they promoted items that were relevant to their content.  Did Grace become a sex advice blogger?  Or fairy - well I don't know which category that falls into

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

Self cleaning oven !!! I'm actually still laughing but it's so true, no need for sprays of any kind in that area and like do people really need indept snaps of packing ?
    You would think she's the first person to ever go in holidays or should I say travelling ??!!

uote="hearmehearye;102719231"]It's exactly what you're thinking.

With such a young impressionable following, it seems a bit irresponsible to mention a product like that. Really there's no need for hooha spray when you have a self cleaning oven.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Are people really interested in what she has packed for her holidays? Really weird and intrusive! Nowt as queer as folk.

Sufitzy wrote: »
    Self cleaning oven !!! I'm actually still laughing but it's so true, no need for sprays of any kind in that area and like do people really need indept snaps of packing ?
    You would think she's the first person to ever go in holidays or should I say travelling ??!!

All her sponsored clothes that will be up on depop by the end of the week and Just wait now For the never ending snaps of her new love aswel that she wanted to keep private #cantcope also showing off her underwear that she's going to be wearing on her travels like... Why would people want to see that. I'll keep her there just because I enjoy ranting about her ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sassychick91

All her sponsored clothes that will be up on depop by the end of the week and Just wait now For the never ending snaps of her new love aswel that she wanted to keep private #cantcope also showing off her underwear that she's going to be wearing on her travels like... Why would people want to see that. I'll keep her there just because I enjoy ranting about her ha

I dont really follow her anymore, was getting fed up of the constant gym/this is my 100th time in the gym a day snaps.
    Did she really post a picture of the underwear she will be wearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

I don't get it but perhaps I'm just more of a lash it all in the case and hope for the best sorta gal !!

All joking aside it reminds me of when I first started going on holidays and had to have everything sorted and god forbid I forgot anything !
    It's nice to see a few bits that may give ideas for holiday wear but not down to exact bags and underwear and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 crumble_15

Very quick off topic post...is Marissa moving to NYC??

I dont really follow her anymore, was getting fed up of the constant gym/this is my 100th time in the gym a day snaps.
    Did she really post a picture of the underwear she will be wearing?

She did, just before she showed the fem fresh spray haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

That is so weird and waaaay too TMI. Literally seen her undies and 'personal' spray. Get outta here with that lark!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

I guess you could say it's a holiday haul 😉 I'm not a prude or anything but I don't need to see the underwear or foof cleaner/spray. Honestly at the brink of deleting them all now it's delving into a way way to personal thing for me..

It's weird I feel like a bloody stalker against my wishes 😂😂 like hello

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭jameorahiely

So we have no need to see what she wears, when she wears it. We know what she brought.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Easttoeastish

crumble_15 wrote: »
    Very quick off topic post...is Marissa moving to NYC??

Yep in June just for a year she said

Ray37 wrote: »
    That is so weird and waaaay too TMI. Literally seen her undies and 'personal' spray. Get outta here with that lark!

And all the above of the undies and the personal spray teamed up with the fact that she's going with her new fella that she kept sooooo private (not) is really just giving us a good indication of what she'll be up to and nobody needs to know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭jameorahiely

And all the above of the undies and the personal spray teamed up with the fact that she's going with her new fella that she kept sooooo private (not) is really just giving us a good indication of what she'll be up to and nobody needs to know that!

I hope she doesn't start snapping the used condoms :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

I hope she doesn't start snapping the used condoms :pac:

If the condoms are snapping, expect 9 months of iron supplement snaps, 4d scans, maternity wear ... maybe this trip is part of a bigger plan :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

Or selling them on Depop

Oh god 😂😂 that actually wouldn't surprise me ..
    why would a follower need to know what she's packing it reminds me of when I was a kid and you'd run through all the details with a friend.
    It's all quite childlike to me even them unicorn leggings would anyone over 14 wear them ?? .

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

What any of the last few posts have to do with advertising I don't know?? I assume this will prob get closed now cos it's gone completely of topic? Great!

But harsh/gross on about used condoms! I have no words.

Not advertising per sae but showing hooha spray to young followers seems a bit off IMO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mad about nuts

Is there any mention of skinny tea lately....havnt seen it anywhere?
    Could they have pulled away from someone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement