Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waverly development

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 afrikababy

I would also appreciate any information regarding any WhatsApp group for this development. We are looking for a 3-bed semi. Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Eoinconway

The WhatsApp groups from previous launches were just set up by the people who showed up to queue on the various weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Matdinho

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard any updates on what month phase 3 is? I know it's been delayed from Spring to Summer, but no indication of a month yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 misstrekvix

I would say they will be released sometime in April. No idea of price but glenheron is being released soon and the prices have jumped 25k since the last phase.. the prices are going crazy again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Woodenframe

I would say they will be released sometime in April. No idea of price but glenheron is being released soon and the prices have jumped 25k since the last phase.. the prices are going crazy again!!

My email from glenheron didn't mention prices- did yours? Can you post the prices please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 misstrekvix

My email from glenheron didn't mention prices- did yours? Can you post the prices please?

No my email didn’t mention price but I was told 495-525 😬😬

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Gforcemurphy

No my email didn’t mention price but I was told 495-525 😬😬

Not sure if your second prices got warped in translation there, but do you mind me asking if you were quoted prices for the 4-bed dormer? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 This2ShallPass

We have been told that it would be late 400k early 500k for the 4 bed semi d and the dormer bungalow would be late 500k so I'm presuming similar to the large detached 4 beds that went for 575k.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 This2ShallPass

We have been told that it would be late 400k early 500k for the 4 bed semi d and the dormer bungalow would be late 500k so I'm presuming similar to the large detached 4 beds that went for 575k.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pedanticness

Prices for next phase in Glenheron start at 495K up to 650K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

The next phase of Seagreen is being launched on Thursday. Email went out today. 4 beds from 470k to 520k

Did anyone go for Seagreen? Did they sell out?

Did anyone go for Seagreen? Did they sell out?

Went to have a look at the new showhouses in Seagreen gate at the weekend and was surprised at how small they looked and felt. Was busy though. Not sure if they have sold out.

• Administrators Posts: 53,527 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

We bought one on Thursday. On Saturday there was still about 8 left, one or two of the most expensive ones and then the rest mid terrace. All the mid-priced are gone.

They’re open again next week so I don’t think they sold out.

Congratulations:)

I'm surprised there was any left. How many did they have to sell? What was the price range? I know the email said 470-520 but I think all those figures were 'from' for each house type.

Congratulations:)

I'm surprised there was any left. How many did they have to sell? What was the price range? I know the email said 470-520 but I think all those figures were 'from' for each house type.

Dunno the price range, didn’t really look at the prices of the other houses.

There was about 23 released.

A lot of people seemed to turn up but weren’t interested in mid terrace, so didn’t buy once their preference was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JC1888

Hi All,
    Does anyone know the kitchen and wardrobe suppliers use in waverly?
    Thanks

JC1888 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Does anyone know the kitchen and wardrobe suppliers use in waverly?
    Thanks

Mountlodge Furniture, Monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 8 GGUS

Hi all, does anyone know when the phase 3 will be released for sure? I am looking for a 3 bed semi.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DMULLINS

Hi all, just registered here on boards, I am too interested in the 3 bed at Waverley, does anyone have Whatsapp group administrator details and if so could you please PM me details. Thanks

• Advertisement

DMULLINS wrote: »
    Hi all, just registered here on boards, I am too interested in the 3 bed at Waverley, does anyone have Whatsapp group administrator details and if so could you please PM me details. Thanks

I doubt there's any WhatsApp group for the upcoming phase 3 launch, as previous groups were set up by people in the advance queue, only once they had started queuing.

To my knowledge there had not be any queuing yet this year, not sure that any launch date rumours have started yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fantoc1

DMULLINS wrote: »

Were you able to find any at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tsmaynet

Does anyone know when Waverly next phase is being launched? Seems to be a long delay. Sherry Fitz have told me they have to wait for approval from NAMA and Irish water etc. Has anyone heard anything different?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Andyb2018

tsmaynet wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Waverly next phase is being launched? Seems to be a long delay. Sherry Fitz have told me they have to wait for approval from NAMA and Irish water etc. Has anyone heard anything different?

Yes i heard about the Irish water thing as well but wasn't sure if that was really true or not. Only other thing i've been told is if they don't get released in June they likely won't get released until September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I just received email from sherryfitz, next houses on sale Thurs 25th

I just received email from sherryfitz, next houses on sale Thurs 25th

Large queue since this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jenny54321

Does anyone know how fast the new phase will be built? The previous phase seemed to take a year! I notice Glenheron view has built so many houses in the same time as waverly has built a few. Seagreen also appear faster. Just curious why they are taking so long to build. Do the new 3 beds have a utility does any one know?

Jenny54321 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how fast the new phase will be built? The previous phase seemed to take a year! I notice Glenheron view has built so many houses in the same time as waverly has built a few. Seagreen also appear faster. Just curious why they are taking so long to build. Do the new 3 beds have a utility does any one know?
    No utility room in the three beds.

The difference between the 3 beds and the 4 beds in Waverly is pretty significant. Not only do you get an extra bedroom, there are two extra rooms downstairs (a utility room and an office).

Seagreen is not much faster. The lead time is ~ 1 year between buying and moving in at the moment there, pretty much the same as Waverly I think.

Jenny54321 wrote: »

For the previous phase of Waverly (phase 2, sold in Oct 2017), the majority of the previous phase had not yet been finished and the phase 2 houses were nowhere near starting.

This time some people should be closing a hell of a lot faster, as by the time contracts are signed for phase 3 next month, a lot of phase 2 will be in, more hoping to be in by Christmas, and many of the phase 3 houses are well out of the ground already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Jenny54321

Ah okay, that makes sense, was wondering why they were taking so long to build. Does anyone know when Cairn are planning to build on the site opposite the cemetary near Waverly? The sign has been up ages

Advertisement