Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waverly development

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Eoinconway

Hi,

Anyone here purchased in this phase and going through precontract queries?

Thanks

Most of the 24 purchasers from October have their 21 day "deadline" this week. I know a few have signed and returned contracts already. I'm sure several, like myself, are still in the process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fredlouis

Does anyone know if there have been any drop outs from the 24 purchasers in October?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Gabrielle2010

Eoinconway wrote: »
    Most of the 24 purchasers from October have their 21 day "deadline" this week. I know a few have signed and returned contracts already. I'm sure several, like myself, are still in the process

Hi Eoin

Mind if I message you? We’ve raised some queries. Hopefully sign next week.

Fredlouis wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there have been any drop outs from the 24 purchasers in October?

I don’t think there will be. There weren’t any in the first phase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fredlouis

I don’t think there will be. There weren’t any in the first phase.

It’s just Sherry Fitz had said two people pulled out of the first phase and we’re on the cancellation list. Not that I’m hoping some people can’t sign,more that I hope someone wins the lotto and picks a bigger house #goodkarma

• Advertisement

It’s just Sherry Fitz had said two people pulled out of the first phase and we’re on the cancellation list. Not that I’m hoping some people can’t sign,more that I hope someone wins the lotto and picks a bigger house #goodkarma

Really? SF told us there were no cancellations in phase one. We wanted a bigger 3 bed but only secured the smaller 3 bed and was hoping there would be a cancellation for those houses. Know what you mean, someone might secure a 3 bed when they wanted a 4 bed and then decided not to go ahead and wait for a 4 bed? Never know.

Hi Eoin

Mind if I message you? We’ve raised some queries. Hopefully sign next week.

Feel free

Would be shocked alright, haven gotten to meet the queue. No messers! 😂

Know what you mean though, never stopped playing lotto since!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Yellow Balloon

Any clue of when next phase is to be released?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 5 manuals

I thought that it was supposed to be mid year ( around June) but now it looks like it might be April / May....very hard to get any info and very hard to know what to do around when to sell our current house....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Woodenframe

I'd advise you to get the ball rolling on your own house. We missed out on several new developments last year as we weren't sale agreed and they wouldn't entertain us.. just sell and rent. We did the same, not ideal, but at least we could negotiate hard when we bought 2nd hand as we weren't in a chain and ready to go.
    manuals wrote: »
    I thought that it was supposed to be mid year ( around June) but now it looks like it might be April / May....very hard to get any info and very hard to know what to do around when to sell our current house....

Yeah I think you're right. I just hate the idea of being left without a home, especially when there's so few coming to market in greystones! But I think realistically it's best to sell first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sarah1900

I believe there is a cancellation on one of the three beds today, a friend of mine who was a good bit down the waiting list received the call today but she had bought elsewhere in the meantime, I heard the next launch won't be until May/June. Given the delays with the last phase who knows!

Thanks for that, I didn't know there had been delays with the first phase.

quote="sarah1900;105873506"]I believe there is a cancellation on one of the three beds today, a friend of mine who was a good bit down the waiting list received the call today but she had bought elsewhere in the meantime, I heard the next launch won't be until May/June. Given the delays with the last phase who knows![/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 27 misstrekvix

Does any one have prices for 3 & 4 bed houses?

Was phase 2 launched already?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fb2017

Phase 2 was launched back in October 2017. Phase 3 is due to be released mid 2018 according to the daft.ie advert.

Thanks I spoke to SF today and they said they have no idea of dates about when they will be released. itll be mainly 3 beds and a couple of 4 beds but prices are not known yet either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Thanks I spoke to SF today and they said they have no idea of dates about when they will be released. itll be mainly 3 beds and a couple of 4 beds but prices are not known yet either!

Just a heads up for you. We tried to get a 3 bed in the first phase but they only informed most people they were going on sale the afternoon before. Some people were informed the morning before so they got a head start (make of that what you will!). People were queuing overnight and still didn't get a house. It was a complete joke. Luckily we got one in Glenheron after that. Be prepared for a mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭scrabble1498

Anyone idea how much the 4 bed detached went for in the last phase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Don't think you will find the answer on the property price register as they won't have closed yet.
    The 4 bed detached ranged from €565k-€585k

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Blingy wrote: »

Wow!
    The boom is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Blingy wrote: »
    Don't think you will find the answer on the property price register as they won't have closed yet.

14/12/2017 €519,823.79 1 Waverly Avenue, Blacklion, Greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

pixbyjohn wrote: »

5 bed detached.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭scrabble1498

I suppose they’ll keep going up in price with each phase!

Trying to get an idea of what the 4 bed detached will be in the next phase - judging by the comments probably around 570 plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭SuiteCheex

pixbyjohn wrote: »

The PPR states the net price on sales for new builds so that works out at €590k when you add on the 13.5% VAT.

Regarding the 4-bed detached, there will only be 1 of these in the next phase and I've already heard competition is high for it. I expect the price will be more like the 585, as it's a westerly aspect and large garden.

Not to encourage hysteria, but agents were on site today doing some tidying up, which may or may not lead you to believe there could be a launch in coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Andyb2018

Rang Sherry Fitz last week but they are giving very little. Some time this Spring is their answer at the moment.

I heard there was a Whatapp group going around for the last phase? If anyone has any detail on this would they mind sending me a pm?

Thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Suzielucie

Andyb2018 wrote: »
    Rang Sherry Fitz last week but they are giving very little. Some time this Spring is their answer at the moment.

I heard there was a Whatapp group going around for the last phase? If anyone has any detail on this would they mind sending me a pm?

Thanks,

Same! Looking at a 4 bed semi

Advertisement