Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Bluetooth speaker-wired-40W-with audio in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

I ordered one of the multi room boxes and two speakers all in Sunday 11th. Multiform box delivered to my local parcel motel g today but no sign of the speakers.. 😟

Update: On Monday morning I got notice from DPD that the speakers would be delivered to Parcel Motel in NI today...so I'd hope for delivery to my local PM around Wednesday or Thursday....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Finally got a dispatch notification after almost 1 week exactly. Estimated delivery date is last Wednesday :P Hopefully it arrived this Wednesday or Thursday going by others who've gotten theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭dodzy

DubDJ wrote: »
    Finally got a dispatch notification after almost 1 week exactly. Estimated delivery date is last Wednesday :P Hopefully it arrived this Wednesday or Thursday going by others who've gotten theirs
    Still nothing. Although, looking at the size of the box from PM receivers, my 2 are most likely on a low-loader bound for Holyhead.

dodzy wrote: »
    Still nothing. Although, looking at the size of the box from PM receivers, my 2 are most likely on a low-loader bound for Holyhead.
    I emailed last night complaining, don't know if it's coincidence or not but it shipped hours later. I never received a reply from them or any confirmation.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I emailed last night complaining, don't know if it's coincidence or not but it shipped hours later. I never received a reply from them or any confirmation.

Got shipping conf just now. Tracking number with Interlink. Should have it by weekend. I'd say they'll be horsing them out this week. In fairness, mine was down for delivery by Dec 13th! (although I knew that was ridiculously optimistic on their part)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

My package was marked as dispatched on Friday.

Interlink who are suppose to be collecting the package from the seller have just emailed me stating that there has been a delay as they actually haven't received the item from the seller.

Lucky for me I am in no rush as its a present for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

I got the same email too saying parcel is delayed and they haven't received it from the seller

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

up to £49.99 again

up to £49.99 again

price is up and down like a hoor's knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

I think I was first to buy, just got a dispatch notice this morning. I did add the 99p fiddly USB adapter thing to get the extra 10% off, I wonder was that the cause of delay?!

• Advertisement

Danny2580 wrote: »
    I think I was first to buy, just got a dispatch notice this morning. I did add the 99p fiddly USB adapter thing to get the extra 10% off, I wonder was that the cause of delay?!
    No. Sweetie done the same and got it delivered last week.

Just got my PW notification. Will have it tomorrow. 2 speakers for €3.85. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Anyone get one delivered to An Post Addresspal yet?Just concerned about the size limits of the parcel with a oversize charge of 25 euro.

barry75 wrote: »
    Anyone get one delivered to An Post Addresspal yet?Just concerned about the size limits of the parcel with a oversize charge of 25 euro.
    Its fine for weight but the size is the issue.

Addresspal: Where an item exceeds the maximum dimensions of 72cm X 31cm X 25cm, you will be contacted by An Post by phone. The item will be made available in your local delivery service unit and the cost for delivery will be €25.00.

That said, the dimensions on Ebay indicate a size well inside this. Just depends on the external box and padding. It'd be a shame to be hit with €25 bill for a box of air.

General rule: When in doubt, PW all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I reckon so too, UsedToWait.

I have sent in a ticket requesting a partial refund as i opted for house delivery

Any update on this moonboy, or anyone else get an oversize Parcel Motel notification?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Any update on this moonboy, or anyone else get an oversize Parcel Motel notification?

I got mine. Wasn't seen as oversized. Paid 4 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭unit 1

Ordered sun 11th just got notified its in transit, nothing about being oversized, thanks OP

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

madfcuker wrote: »
    My package was marked as dispatched on Friday.

Interlink who are suppose to be collecting the package from the seller have just emailed me stating that there has been a delay as they actually haven't received the item from the seller.

Lucky for me I am in no rush as its a present for myself.

Same as myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

both of mine dispatched this morning - ordered separately on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

south wrote: »
    Same here.

Mine too! Has anybody actually received theirs yet, if so what is the sound like?

• Advertisement

Got this notification also but given that some here have a "dispatched" notice since Friday and it turns out that the parcel company hasn't gotten the item yet I'll believe it only when i get my fwder service notification.

Luckily for me the delivery company seems to have mine, even though it was a weeks wait for Vodafone to actually ship it.

Must of been a big demand for these in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Ordered Sunday, dispatched this morning

rustynutz wrote: »
    Mine too! Has anybody actually received theirs yet, if so what is the sound like?

you do realise that talking about the bargain, getting the bargain, updating on delivery status etc is the most important thing. Trying out the thing once you get it - that can wait until... oh March :)

glasso wrote: »
    you do realise that talking about the bargain, getting the bargain, updating on delivery status etc is the most important thing. Trying out the thing once you get it - that can wait until... oh March :)

especially when I look at the amount of packets and boxes that never get opened except to peek inside..........and onto the next bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

glasso wrote: »

That's it, we just want to live through the bargain, milk it for all its worth!

My 2 are on the PW van en route to gaf. Happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭djdunny

Looks like the price has gone up to 49.99 GBP :(

Whats the story with ebay and sterling conversions. I notice that when I use paypal, it automatically converts the price (within ebay window) and I can't find anything to not let it do it. For this purchase, I decided to enter my credit card manually and paid in pounds (or so I thought as everything was set up as pounds) but its costing more than expected on the visa statement. I'm getting the feeling ebay aredoing their conversations without telling me.............

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    Whats the story with ebay and sterling conversions. I notice that when I use paypal, it automatically converts the price (within ebay window) and I can't find anything to not let it do it. For this purchase, I decided to enter my credit card manually and paid in pounds (or so I thought as everything was set up as pounds) but its costing more than expected on the visa statement. I'm getting the feeling ebay aredoing their conversations without telling me.............

get a revolut card and use that. you get market exchange rates.
    (it's also handy for avoiding bank charges for using cards in ireland - I use it everywhere now).

download the app and start from there (can use online before having the physical card)

Advertisement