Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Bluetooth speaker-wired-40W-with audio in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

dodzy wrote: »
    http://www.kitsound.co.uk/product/speakers/home-hi-fi/contempo

How did u get it delivered, cheers thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

add another item, even for 99p to get 10% discount

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

10% discount how?

Sorry, I see it now!! :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

£27.88 with discount. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭skilachi

Do yhey deliver to the republic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

skilachi wrote:

I just sent it to Parcel Motel. Cheers OP, did not need it but had to buy it at that price :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

Soundwise how would this compare to something like a UE boom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

ya cheers OP got it-delivery through parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

skilachi wrote: »

Bought 2, going to buy the multi room for 70£ once they arrive, If they arrive. Delivery via an post address pal. Thanks op, was going to buy a sonos but one speaker is 200€ .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

Great find thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Very nice find, OP, thanks. Multiroom link is £29.99, with similar 10% off when buying 2 items - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kitsound-Link-Multi-room-Audio-wireless-Music-Streaming-System-/182051115242?hash=item2a631790ea

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Thanks OP great find. Its got good review's on amazon

barry75 wrote:
    Thanks OP great find. Its got good review's on amazon

Half of the reviews on amazon are paid for. Id still buy one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I just sent it to Parcel Motel. Cheers OP, did not need it but had to buy it at that price :)

How much do you expect to be charged by Parcel Motel for the oversized package? I was trying to estimate the size and figured delivery would cost about €15.

Edit: Pardon me, was thinking of one of the Kitsound Stadium soundbars that this ebay shop are selling. Too many deals in my head. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

I wouldn't expect to pay anything...I think it's well within the maximum parcel motel dimensions ..and well under the weight limits..

I'd avoid parcelmotel and use parcel wizard or addresspal, the motel are snowed under this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

This should go well with my Echo Dot in the kitchen. Got it with the usb keyring thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just ordered one. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

sweetie wrote:
    I'd avoid parcelmotel and use parcel wizard or addresspal, the motel are snowed under this month.

Parcel Connect is flying it this weather too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Glad you guys got sorted. Got 2 myself, one for a friend and one as a husband for Alexa (aka echo dot). Really enjoying Spotify premium with voice commands on this little gizmo.

Just finishing hacking an old trusty Bose 30pin sound dock to give it an AUDIO IN option. That'll be paired with my chromecast audio and linked up to the dot too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

sweetie wrote: »

Everybody is snowed under this month....

Parcelmotel are doing two deliveries a day according to a driver I spoke to the other day...I've received two parcels this month with no major delays so I'll be sticking with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Cheers OP..
    Didn't need it.
    Couldn't resist.
    The essence of a good BA!

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

Thanks OP, this may be exactly what I am looking for.
    Any idea if wired speakers can be connected to the back (I have ceiling speakers I would like to hook up - they would play at same time as this speaker)).
    If not maybe there is is an adaptor I could buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,796 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Price gone to £49 now ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

cormie wrote: »
    Price gone to £49 now ;(

Aaaarrrgh! Had just topped up Revolut and ready to push the button at 8.45 when the price changed :( Not sure if it's worth £49.99 as the £100 rrp is inflated. It's £53 odd on Amazon.

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Aaaarrrgh! Had just topped up Revolut and ready to push the button at 8.45 when the price changed :( Not sure if it's worth £49.99 as the £100 rrp is inflated. It's £53 odd on Amazon.
    Yeah, the sweetness is definitely gone at 50quid. That said, at 40w with the remote control, it still looks an OK buy. But that'd be the end of it.

MICKEYG wrote: »
    Thanks OP, this may be exactly what I am looking for.
    Any idea if wired speakers can be connected to the back (I have ceiling speakers I would like to hook up - they would play at same time as this speaker)).
    If not maybe there is is an adaptor I could buy.
    No. Just AUX in, so ideal for anything with a headphone socket (phone, mp3 player, ipod etc), or better again, a google chromecast audio or echo dot coupled with spotify.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Hi,
    Links to £49.99??

Hi,
    Links to £49.99??

4 posts above you...:o

• Advertisement

Hi,
    Links to £49.99??
    You actually quoted the link :D It's the same one.

Advertisement