Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses European Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭dannyo666

Anyone travelling alone to UK and wanna meet up?or is taht weird?Im be going solo

I haven't a clue about london and slane isnt for me but i have to gnr come hell or highwater.........

What hotels has anybody found?Was up late last night looking for hotels-Still not sure.........

Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

dannyo666 wrote: »
    Anyone travelling alone to UK and wanna meet up?or is taht weird?Im be going solo

I haven't a clue about london and slane isnt for me but i have to gnr come hell or highwater.........

What hotels has anybody found?Was up late last night looking for hotels-Still not sure.........

Thanks for any help

Try kip hotel in hackney. That's where me and my friend are booked into. Close to the stadium and excellent transport links. Good value as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

May 16th, 1992 if my memory serves me right. I paid around IE£22.75 for the ticket, I was 15 years old and it was my first concert, some memories!

Did ye hear that silver spoon muppet, Mountcharles' son on the radio yesterday saying he remembered them opening with Paradise City and the place went nuts. What a clown, that was their encore.

I remember zig and zag telling us to stop throwing coke cups in the air. I think..

They came on late also.

They better not be at that sh1t again. I hope Axls time in AC/DC taught him how a good band behave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

sabrewulf wrote: »
    re: PRESALE CODES

Royale with Cheese, Gamb!t, floyd333

Are you all looking for Gold Circle? I need one too. How about we place one order and share the fanclub cost, so it's €10.50 for each person?

I had no idea people had actually paid for these things when I asked for one. Pretty happy to just wait til Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Try kip hotel in hackney. That's where me and my friend are booked into. Close to the stadium and excellent transport links. Good value as well.

What a great name for a hotel. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

Has anyone got presale tickets this evening? I want to see if they are still available

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Yeah still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

Just bought 4. Still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

This is nuts, shouldn't the Slane and Guns N Roses threads be merged, its the same gig like.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

What are the prices like? Have a hotel booked but it's one where I pay at the hotel. If I can get cheaper I'll cancel it. But I don't want to stay in too bad a place.

• Advertisement

PucaMama wrote: »
    What are the prices like? Have a hotel booked but it's one where I pay at the hotel. If I can get cheaper I'll cancel it. But I don't want to stay in too bad a place.

We got a twin room for £102. The are small but modern and clean.

http://getsomekip.com

We got a twin room for £102. The are small but modern and clean.

http://getsomekip.com

Rooms are pretty much the same price we have it looks nice

PucaMama wrote: »
    Rooms are pretty much the same price we have it looks nice

It's the proximity to the Olympic stadium and the transport links I'm happy with. It's right next to the hackney tube station

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Booked the Westbridge hotel in stradford for €171 for a twin room for 16th June, it's about 15 min walk to the stadium

Also have the option of the holiday inn on the royal docks for €101 for the night, 25 mins from stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Just joined the Fan Club 20 mins ago and used my code to get Slane tickets, Roll on May

Lads, quick reminder that you can buy that fanclub thing on ticketmaster within the same transaction as the tickets. No need to risk buying this in advance just to find out fanclub allocation has sold out. Make sure you use the euro 42 option. If it tells you it will add euro 80 for premium fanclub use the other drop down line to search for tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Taking my chances on getting tickets Friday in the general sale. I'm expecting this to sell out in minutes so I'm not too hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Has anyone a Presale code they'd like to share?
    I really want to go but can't afford to sign up just to get a code.
    HOw does it work?

How many tickets does a fan club membership entitle you too ?

threein99 wrote: »
    How many tickets does a fan club membership entitle you too ?

four in total.

When bought through ticketmaster.ie (€42) you don't receive a code, so you need to decide within one transaction how many you want to buy (1 to 4) and it looks to me like later use for additional tickets, or other tickets than the show originally purchased the fanclub membership with is not possible.

When bought through the GNR site ($45) there is a code supplied, which can apparently be used for multiple European shows as long as the total number of tickets does not exceed four. (I have not tested that though, so try at your own risk).
    Edit: I just read that apparently a T-Shirt is included when ordering through the GNR site.

• Advertisement

four in total.

When bought through ticketmaster.ie (€42) you don't receive a code, so you need to decide within one transaction how many you want to buy (1 to 4) and it looks to me like later use for additional tickets, or other tickets than the show originally purchased the fanclub membership with is not possible.

When bought through the GNR site ($45) there is a code supplied, which can apparently be used for multiple European shows as long as the total number of tickets does not exceed four. (I have not tested that though, so try at your own risk).

Am I right in saying that 4 tickets would be 106 euro each if you go through this method ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

I tried it for the London show but because I'd already bought 4 for Slane it won't work.

Am I right in saying that 4 tickets would be 106 euro each if you go through this method ?

Sounds about right. €89 per ticket, plus booking fee, plus €10.50 (membership divided by 4)

Sounds about right. €89 per ticket, plus booking fee, plus €10.50 (membership divided by 4)

Just booked it, only works out at a tenner more per ticket if your buying 4, definitely the way to go. I think it will sell out quickly so I can relax now.

Just booked it, only works out at a tenner more if your buying 4, definitely the way to go. I think it will sell out quickly so I can relax now.

I got seated tickets for london. Not even many decent seats left. Cost a fortune for ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

How do you actually buy membership on the Ticketmaster site?

I'm trying to but 4 tickets but its trying to charge me membership for each ticket??

It's trying to chatge me 624.50 but it should be around 424....

Why do Ticketmaster make everything so hard :mad:

floyd333 wrote: »

I'm trying to but 4 tickets but its trying to charge me membership for each ticket??

Your better off getting it from guns n roses site

you have gold circle tickets in your cart. Change that to standard and you are in the 425 range.

You're booking Gold Circle tickets @149 each instead of general admission. Don't click best available and you'll get a total price of about 424. I'd also agree with going direct to the GnR site for membership. You'll get yourself a free t-shirt that ticketmaster probably won't supply

• Advertisement

Don't select best available, pick general admission

Advertisement