Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses European Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Got gold circle B. delighted. and poor....

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

Has anyone managed to get tickets for the Lisbon gig and if so what site did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭garrettod

Slane sorted.

Website was going nowhere fast, just kept "searching for tickets" (even with a couple of browser sessions open and each one searching) ... but got them on the App very quickly (surprisingly enough).

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Kept timing out for me and then got a sold out message! Not happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ultimoguerrero

frag420 wrote: »
    Kept timing out for me and then got a sold out message! Not happy!!
    Try again now there's no wait times, just going straight through for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Verified by visa can go and **** off. I had a ticket but because I couldn't remember my password It's locked me out. I mean this carry on just sums the last year up in a nice neat little ****ING package.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,610 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Verified by visa can go and **** off. I had a ticket but because I couldn't remember my password It's locked me out.
    Just go back in and buy a ticket now. No problem

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The Nal wrote: »

Verified by visa have locked me out. so yes there are tickets available but I'm doing this on my phone and cant ring bank of ireland from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Got two tickets for the Saturday show in London, the Friday show went in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Got two tickets for the Saturday show in London, the Friday show went in seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

zoeybelle wrote:
    Has anyone managed to get tickets for the Lisbon gig and if so what site did you use?

https: //ticketline.sapo.pt/pt/evento/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-16867

Didn't get them but that's the link in the email from GnR fanclub on Monday.

It won't let me post links so delete the spaces after https:

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icanmunch

has anyone booked hotel for the gig?
    Anywhere close by appears to be fully booked already

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Lads, my sister tried to get me a ticket this morning for the wheelchair platform, but they were sold out. Does anyone think I would be able to get access to the wheelchair platform with a General Admission ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

So today there were Gold A and Gold B on sale, which look like separated sections on the seating chart.
    Fanclub presale was just general "Gold" ticket.

Any idea how these Fanclub tickets will be dealt with? We're a group of 8, so can we choose which one to enter or could we be forced to split across different sections?

Lads, my sister tried to get me a ticket this morning for the wheelchair platform, but they were sold out. Does anyone think I would be able to get access to the wheelchair platform with a General Admission ticket?

Hard to know. I would have a mild disability. I didn't really consider it till after buying the tickets. I emailed TM enquiring about accessibility but haven't heard back. They have a phone number too.

They just replied! Said to ask MCD. Phone numbers below for TM.

Ticketmaster Accessible Ticket Hotline: 0818903001 (Republic of Ireland) 03333219996 (Northern Ireland) 00353 818 903 001 (International) Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 18:00 and Saturday 9:30am to 18:00.
    Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 18:00 and Saturday 9:30am to 18:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

The Nal wrote: »

Just got one, woo hoo!!
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Verified by visa have locked me out. so yes there are tickets available but I'm doing this on my phone and cant ring bank of Ireland from here.

I had same issue, you can change your password on that page, took me less than a min! Sorted now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Surely if you're in a wheelchair it shouldn't be a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

MadYaker wrote: »
    Surely if you're in a wheelchair it shouldn't be a problem?

They might have limited numbers. From memory I think the wheelchair platform is down the right hand side ? You would need to go in a different entrance to GA I'd imagine as the path on the way in through the woods is stones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Christmas present for herself sorted :)
    Mini panic this morning; got two tickets, went through to the payment page and couldn't remember the password for the Mastercard secure thingy so locked it out.

Ended up back at the search page and could only find Golden tickets (not at that price)
    Chanced a search again and nabbed two, used my Debit card this time and wisely reset the verified by visa password after the first failed attempt.

Bleedin' stress!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

threein99 wrote: »
    They might have limited numbers. From memory I think the wheelchair platform is down the right hand side ? You would need to go in a different entrance to GA I'd imagine as the path on the way in through the woods is stones

They do, and they're all gone!? Surely it wouldn't be much trouble to arrange ANOTHER platform on the opposite side of the field to the original one?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

nikkibikki wrote:
    It won't let me post links so delete the spaces after https:

nikkibikki wrote:
    Didn't get them but that's the link in the email from GnR fanclub on Monday.

Thanks a million for that! Spent hours trying to figure it out and the G'N'R site wasn't working for me today for some cities so I don't trust it to work tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Greg81 wrote: »
    Would like to hear "Don't Cry". They performed that as an encore in LA.

There was a photo of an alternate set list going around a while back, off the top of my head, the songs on it were Don't Cry, Perfect Crime, Used To Love Her, Velvet Revolver's Slither, and some others..
    dannyo666 wrote: »
    I hope not,loving what im seeing on youtube

Some of the YouTube stuff does sound excellent, but I'd imagine actually seeing/hearing it in person will most definitely trump it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

For anyone who bought the Nightrain membership to get the pre-sale tickets. I emailed Ticketmaster last night and they got back to me this morning to say that information on the membership will be emailed to people in around 2 weeks.

If Axl is not only hitting the stage on time, but is willingly singing songs from another band that Slash was in (Slither from VR) - this is some really promising stuff.

I would have been amongst the first to criticise Axl in years gone by over his petulance and dwindling professionalism, but 2016 (not forgetting his ACDC stint) has been a huge year for him, never mind GNR. He's making headlines for all the right reasons lately and long may it last.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The Chinese Dem era Guns N Roses were ok but nowhere near as good the AFD/UYI and the 2016 line ups

Looking back at the CD era now and realizing the state off Axl Rose, that Pitman guy, the 3 guitarists including 2 unusual looking guys in Dj Ashba and Bumblefoot and the late stage times/cancelled shows etc it was a blip in Guns N Roses history but Axl made money and they sold out shows all over the world in that period

Im glad that Axl/Slash/Duff/Dizzy along with 3 newer members brought the pride back in the GNR name and if its all to end after the NITL tour is complete than they deff went out on a high

stankratz wrote: »
    If Axl is not only hitting the stage on time, but is willingly singing songs from another band that Slash was in (Slither from VR) - this is some really promising stuff.

I would have been amongst the first to criticise Axl in years gone by over his petulance and dwindling professionalism, but 2016 (not forgetting his ACDC stint) has been a huge year for him, never mind GNR. He's making headlines for all the right reasons lately and long may it last.

He went on earlier at some of the US shows earlier in the year, and not only was Slither on the photo that went around, but Anastasia off of Slash's Apocalyptic Love album.. So you'd never know what could happen.

I'd say a combination of seeing how AC/DC works and having Slash & Duff back tripped a switch somewhere in Axl's head..

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The Chinese Dem era Guns N Roses were ok but nowhere near as good the AFD/UYI and the 2016 line ups

Looking back at the CD era now and realizing the state off Axl Rose, that Pitman guy, the 3 guitarists including 2 unusual looking guys in Dj Ashba and Bumblefoot and the late stage times/cancelled shows etc it was a blip in Guns N Roses history but Axl made money and they sold out shows all over the world in that period

Im glad that Axl/Slash/Duff/Dizzy along with 3 newer members brought the pride back in the GNR name and if its all to end after the NITL tour is complete than they deff went out on a high

Richard & Frank are hardly new to Guns, 14 & 10 years respectively. Melissa's the only new member..

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭dannyo666

PTH2009 wrote: »

Christ,never saw that clip before-Truly embarrassing,actually cringe-worthy,slash and duff must have had "their"rules on axl(for once) for the NITL tour on axl before a little jam was even arranged i.e.-Get you s**t together..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

stankratz wrote: »

When did they do Slither??

Advertisement