Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses European Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nicholasj

ShooterSF wrote: »
    I booked in the last hour. GA.

Thanks. Booked now not sure what i did first time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Not going myself but for those going to the London gig, Stone free festival is on in the O2 that weekend (17&18) Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow have been announced as the 1st headliner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

got mine there now.

have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Slane booked. So happy. Living in Meath doesn't have its advantages very often but every so often lady luck throws a bone :) Only band I own every album legally of including my last actual CD purchase in Chinese Democracy. Seriously cannot wait.

How did you book it thought there not on sale yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

How did you book it thought there not on sale yet?

Fan Club presale

• Advertisement

Fan Club presale

Do you have to join the nightrain to buy them now? As in if I sign up now can I buy them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Do you have to join the nightrain to buy them now? As in if I sign up now can I buy them?

yup

Cheers, what's the gold circle tickets, are you standing at the front with easy access to booze?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    London booked and paid for. Standing tickets got. Lord henry will never dupe me again.

What was the price for seated tickets (if you checked)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

In case someone has a presale code for Slane he won't use, I'd happily take it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

sabrewulf wrote: »
    In case someone has a presale code for Slane he won't use, I'd happily take it. :)

Yeah lads if anybody has spend a few quid getting fan club tickets id like a presale code.
    Just don't feel like paying it myself.

kona wrote: »
    Yeah lads if anybody has spend a few quid getting fan club tickets id like a presale code.
    Just don't feel like paying it myself.

I thought members get codes for all the gigs and a London goer may not use the Slane code.
    Does a fanclub member who wants to go to multiple gigs need multiple fanclub accounts? Yikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

sabrewulf wrote:
    I thought members get codes for all the gigs and a London goer may not use the Slane code. Does a fanclub member who wants to go to multiple gigs need multiple fanclub accounts? Yikes.

I got one code that'd give me 4 tickets across all European dates. I've used them all for Slane so it's no good for anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DM_Punk

Is this likely to sell out fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

DM_Punk wrote: »
    Is this likely to sell out fast?

Normally not a hope but one UK date (although room for a 2nd) makes it very possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

Does anybody know if the pre sale tickets are gone?

I am going to join the fan club but don;t want to waste the money if the presale is sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Are you going to need presale tickets?? Slane has capacity for 80,000 people Thats not going to sell out fast.

Gold circle will probably sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

When was the last time they played there??

I had long hair and a leather jacket, i know that much.. And one tin of beer got me drunk. I remember that also..

May 16th, 1992 if my memory serves me right. I paid around IE£22.75 for the ticket, I was 15 years old and it was my first concert, some memories!

Did ye hear that silver spoon muppet, Mountcharles' son on the radio yesterday saying he remembered them opening with Paradise City and the place went nuts. What a clown, that was their encore.

I'll stand up for Junior he brought a tray of Slane castle whiskey mojhitos down to me and my mates when everybody had stopped serving at the craft brewer festival. Sound chap I owe him a twist.

• Advertisement

Is it worth paying to get the Pre sale tickets for London? I'm worried it will sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

PucaMama wrote: »
    Is it worth paying to get the Pre sale tickets for London? I'm worried it will sell out

I think it will definitely sell out ,only UK date so far

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I think it will definitely sell out ,only UK date so far

Are Pre sale only for standing

PucaMama wrote: »
    Are Pre sale only for standing

I got seated tickets but I bought first thing yesterday morning

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I got seated tickets but I bought first thing yesterday morning

Do you mind if I ask how much for

Will there be a 2nd Euro leg in 2018 ??

Love if Cork and Dublin (although Slane is refired too as Dublin instead of Meath) we're on that list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

If anybody is PM'ing presale codes feel free to send one my way :-) Really don't want to go back to Slane after the complete washout last year, but have been waiting half my life to see this gig.
    I second that please.

Got tickets for London 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Guys if anyone is looking for reasonable accommodation in London I got a twin room in a place called kip in hackney which is only about a mile and a half from the stadium. Only £100 which is very good.

• Advertisement

re: PRESALE CODES

Royale with Cheese, Gamb!t, floyd333

Are you all looking for Gold Circle? I need one too. How about we place one order and share the fanclub cost, so it's €10.50 for each person?

Advertisement