Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Paramedic 2016

Options
1434445464749»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

I received mine last week happy days.

I believe the Maldron anyway has a special rate, give them a call to check I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DuckyFuzz

Recruitment campaign advertised today again for those interested

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭User2206

Hey, was looking into the 2019 campaign that’s now advertised and just wondering what the story is with the driving license? I read that you need to have a catergory c license. I just have the normal full drivers license so does that mean I can’t apply! Or am I reading it wrong? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 movers&shakers

User2206 wrote: »
    Hey, was looking into the 2019 campaign that’s now advertised and just wondering what the story is with the driving license? I read that you need to have a catergory c license. I just have the normal full drivers license so does that mean I can’t apply! Or am I reading it wrong? Thanks :)

I didn’t read it but I think you need a C1 licence.
    (Light goods under 7,500kg).
    If you’ve a car licence thats only B category under 3,500kg.
    You’ll have to do a C1 or C licence test.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

User2206 wrote: »

Yes, you'll need a C or C1 licence, so you won't be able to apply this time around I'm afraid. I was in your boat a few years ago, got the license and now I'm starting in Tallaght on Monday. If it's something you want to do, get the lessons. You only need the C1 licence but a lot of driving schools just have C class vehicles so most people do that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement