Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 200 Jones vs Cormier 2

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

see tate in the post fight?? jesus she shoulda been in hospital!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

empacher wrote: »
    Dc harping on about how not many people would agree to a new opponent on 2 days notice. Give it a rest, 30 pounds heavier and an 8 week camp. What you did wasnt impressive.

Not many people would take on Anderson on two days notice.

Not to mention he had nothing to gain bar money and the chance to fight. If he loses there his stock falls a ton. He wins and gets zero credit as is proven by your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,128 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

rusty cole wrote: »
    Now tell me what happens if brock signs for say UFC205 and get injured say in summer, slam and fooks himself up?? think of the revenue lost on either side.
    What lost revenue?

They book him for 205, he gets injured in August and pulls out. They lose no revenue verses not booking him at all.
    WWE lose nothing as he'd fought at SS and get injured regardless.

Besides, they'd wait until after August to book him.

I'd say he is more likely to drop in for 211 in July next year that the MSG card though.
    empacher wrote: »
    Dc harping on about how not many people would agree to a new opponent on 2 days notice. Give it a rest, 30 pounds heavier and an 8 week camp. What you did wasnt impressive.

I took that as a dig at Jon Jones, but turned down a fight with MW Chael Sonnen on short notice.

Anderson is much more dangerous than Chael

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads we dont need two threads going on the same event, move the discussion to the other one and I suggest you look at post 1215 on your way there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100318444&postcount=1215

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement