Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 200 Jones vs Cormier 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

.ak wrote: »
    I've seen better transformations from vegans.

Proves nothing.

well hes tested positive so it is actually evidence of potential doping of late,he also had strangle levels of testosterone before 182

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”

Cormier’s T/E ratios were 0.40:1 and 0.48:1, while his testosterone levels were 50 ng/mL and 70 ng/mL.

“These are highly suspicious for Jon Jones, in my opinion,” Conte said. “This is the reason that sophisticated anti-doping officials do target testing. So based on what we see here, my opinion is Jon Jones should be on a very short leash and should be random tested here until they sort out why he has these anomalies.”

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Victor-Conte-Jon-Jones-Low-Testosterone-Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631#Bt2s4FdqG2yCYUhZ.99

Victor Conte's comments,again Im no expert in doping but I'd be surprised if this is just a case of tainted supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I'm not saying he's not a juicer.

I'm just saying that's a terrible example of proving it.

I'm not saying he's not a juicer.

I'm just saying that's a terrible example of proving it.

How is it terrible thought? Im baffled by your dismissal of it,the man is absolutely jacked to piece (which is unusual for him)

Gamebred wrote: »
    How is it terrible thought? Im baffled by your dismissal of it,the man is absolutely jacked to piece (which is unusual for him)

Because I've seen and worked with people who've gotten in better shape in less time under completely clean circumstances.

Those pics are almost 2 years apart!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

The whole 'fake weigh in' thing going on now is sorta embarassing... like why are they stripping down? WWF sort of stuff here...

Its better for the fighters health who gives a **** what they do at the weigh in.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    Its better for the fighters health who gives a **** what they do at the weigh in.

I'm not disagreeing with the early weigh in. That's a good idea.

The 'fake' weigh in is utterly bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Axwell wrote: »
    The first pic is from 2013...the other one is him after 7 months doing power lifting and is from last last year.

Powerlifting isn't bodybuilding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Powerlifting isn't bodybuilding

it makes a huge difference to your physique
    as do Mexican supplements

Tigger wrote: »
    it makes a huge difference to your physique
    as do Mexican supplements

Over 7 months to a professional athlete, I'd say his gains were more in strength, not size

If anyone thinks Brock is all natural sign yourself in my god the shape hes in,rancid.

• Advertisement

If anyone thinks Brock is all natural sign yourself in my god the shape hes in,rancid.

Wwe champion all protein mate.

I'm not disagreeing with the early weigh in. That's a good idea.

The 'fake' weigh in is utterly bizarre.

Meh they still have to keep the show going as such, I don't mind it personally!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

was praying for a wardrobe malfunction from Meisha, didn't happen :mad::mad:

ASOT wrote: »
    Wwe champion all protein mate.

Amazing what chicken fillets a few eggs and protein shakes can do for you at that age ha

Amazing what chicken fillets a few eggs and protein shakes can do for you at that age ha

I'd say it's all the squats to be honest. Chaps a monster. Have to say I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The whole 'fake weigh in' thing going on now is sorta embarassing... like why are they stripping down? WWF sort of stuff here...

They should just re-brand it as 'The Staredowns' or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Gamebred wrote:

I've no doubt he's juiced to the gills, but he is naturally a freak as well, have you seen his high school wrestling pics? Looks like he was grown in a lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Pretty much everyone in the game is 'juicing' one way or another.

This

froog wrote: »
    I've no doubt he's juiced to the gills, but he is naturally a freak as well, have you seen his high school wrestling pics? Looks like he was grown in a lab.

Yeah hes some unit alright but no way he'd be in that sorta condition at 40 or what ever he is,you'd have to be on trt.

Wonder if sensei Segal is walking out with Anderson tomorrow..

• Advertisement

froog wrote: »
    I've no doubt he's juiced to the gills, Looks like he was grown in a lab.

Cause he kinda was

Wonder if sensei Segal is walking out with Anderson tomorrow..

Oh yeah forgot Anderson is taking that spot. Anyone reckon he'll live to see the second round?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Yeah hes some unit alright but no way he'd be in that sorta condition at 40 or what ever he is,you'd have to be on trt.

Lol testosterone and a HECK of a lot of other sh!t too.

Oh yeah forgot Anderson is taking that spot. Anyone reckon he'll live to see the second round?

Absolute scenes when front kicks DC as hes shooting a td,I will literally lose my **** if the spider wins this somehow on 2 days notice giving 2 stone to dc.

Absolute scenes when front kicks DC as hes shooting a td,I will literally lose my **** if the spider wins this somehow on 2 days notice giving 2 stone to dc.

Dc will probably retire Anderson.

I said it before weight classes are gone its ufc 1 all over again

Dc will probably retire Anderson.

If you're gonna die you should die with your boots on and a sword in your hand
    Fair fcuks to the Spider-Man at least he's giving it a shot

Tigger wrote: »
    If you're gonna die you should die with your boots on and a sword in your hand
    Fair fcuks to the Spider-Man at least he's giving it a shot

Couldn't agree more and I really hope he wins

I wouldnt write him off if he had any decent training behind him,the man had Bisping ko'd basically only a few months ago hes not shot to pieces,DC is a fantastic fighter but hes a novice at striking compared to Silva,dc stands with him ill be surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

brock-lesnar-ufc-wwe.jpg

13613536_1036021479841626_1902778627787234774_o.jpg

4 years later and in better shape, I need to get me some Mexican supplements

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement